SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 13 April 2016, 17:16
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA SGT View Post
And in the news today, Chicago pd has been told by a panel that it must admit it's racist.....and they will now have a new deputy chief position......wait for it......political officer
fixed
Old 13 April 2016, 17:59
Been There Done That

You guys fucking cry about this stuff, but then fail to support Trump. He's the only guy fighting back against this stuff, and for real the only guy who could set conditions where we could actually purge these fucks from society.
19 Oct 2017
Old 13 April 2016, 18:02
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
You guys fucking cry about this stuff, but then fail to support Trump. He's the only guy fighting back against this stuff, and for real the only guy who could set conditions where we could actually purge these fucks from society.
Or they just get stronger and more vocal since he can't do anything about it at all and their hatred for his rhetoric emboldens them.

The only people who can stop this nonsense are parents, and they're too concerned about being BFFs with their kids to stop them.

With all his crying and bitching and talking about suing and shit he certainly isn't one to inspire manliness in people.

Last edited by KidA; 13 April 2016 at 18:09.
Old 13 April 2016, 18:10

Quote:
Yeah until the city council wants to eminent domain your land so they can build a road to a strip mall that "coincidentally" one of the board members' spouse owns a significant interest in. Then you're SOL with the Trumpster.

If I ACTUALLY believed Trump would set up conditions to "purge" these people from society--and I mean REALLY do it, so that they're gone for ever and all time-- I would vote for him. However, we all know as soon as he's given his victory speech on election night ---- he'll immediately drop back behind he curtain and being making 'deals' with the other side, the side who has these SJW people as their pet lynch mobs to be controlled via third party proxies. A POTUS Trump wouldn't do shit. About the only thing I think he'd actually get done is maybe MAYBE start building a wall. MAYBE.
Old 13 April 2016, 19:11
Cry havoc

Quote:

LMAO Crybaby-Trump is going to do what? Purge people? Only if they own land he wants.

Two eyes from the east.
Old 14 April 2016, 07:53
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidA View Post
I guess this thread is as good as any, but I guarantee you that everyone on this board will finally be able to say "I agree with President Obama"

Good on him for stating this.

I guess this happened this past September but I'm just seeing it now.
Absolutely I agree with him, unfortunately his actions speak louder than words.
Old 20 May 2016, 13:37
Confirmed User

More in line with the idea of cultural progressivism but the new Ghostbusters movie has all female ghost busters with a (seemingly) dip shit male secretary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMfUjDnpfRY
Old 22 May 2016, 16:28
Been There Done That

Well, now we know why America is at risk. Too many white males running the show. If only we had more people in dreadlocks in our govt. Sigh.

Way to go Susan Rice, you figured it all out.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/susa...g-america-risk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 22 May 2016, 16:38
Another pool cleaner

^^^That Susan Rice video is some racist shit.

But, I agree about the "Yale" part. Not the college, but the over-reliance of our "national security workforce" on degrees rather than experience.

As for "diversity", there is also too much emphasis on skin color and genital preference and not enough on diversity of experience, skill-set, mind-set, and problem solving.
Old 22 May 2016, 16:51
Never to old to learn

I will all remember what JFK said

(ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU. BUT ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY)

Last edited by wildman43; 22 May 2016 at 16:51. Reason: WORDING
Old 22 May 2016, 17:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Well, now we know why America is at risk. Too many white males running the show. If only we had more people in dreadlocks in our govt. Sigh.

Ya know, I'm wondering if we can start a SOCNET pool on when this country is going to go full Mugabe. I mean, I half expect POTUS, Lynch, Holder, Van Jones, and now Rice to get together on CSPAN, lock arms, start swaying back and forth while chanting "Kill the Boer".

This shit is getting abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous.
Old 22 May 2016, 19:35
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post

Well apparently that's how DHS does it's hiring because skill sets and merit are not considered. Those not in a protected class that are hired are the nerdy, introverted dude from Office Space with no chance of promotion.

No I do not work at DHS.

"When policemen break the law, then there isn't any law - just a fight for survival." - Billy Jack
Old 22 May 2016, 19:39
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome View Post
Those not in a protected class that are hired are the nerdy, introverted dude from Office Space with no chance of promotion.
Milton Waddams or Michael Bolton?
Old 22 May 2016, 21:57
Preparing to defend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Ya know, I'm wondering if we can start a SOCNET pool on when this country is going to go full Mugabe. I mean, I half expect POTUS, Lynch, Holder, Van Jones, and now Rice to get together on CSPAN, lock arms, start swaying back and forth while chanting "Kill the Boer".

This shit is getting abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous.
Money would probably be worthless. Guns, ammo, ratios, or other survival gear. Trick would be getting your winnings!
Old 23 May 2016, 08:06
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0699 View Post
Milton Waddams or Michael Bolton?
The singer?

Old 23 May 2016, 08:50
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streck-Fu View Post
The singer?

"He should change his name; he's the one that sucks."
Old 23 May 2016, 11:52

I'm not sure if this is the "progressive agenda" itself --- or just yet another societal pustule emanating from the disease known as liberalism.

North Carolina High Schools Will Stop Naming a Valedictorian Because It Leaves Some Children Behind

Quote:
According to school board chairman Tom Benton, the age-old system of assigning a valedictorian was encouraging an “unhealthy” level of competition, and students were choosing courses based on what would boost their GPA rather than what they would learn.

He added:

“We think it’s much healthier to set high expectations and high requirements for magna cum laude. The students now have a target that they can shoot for, and if they achieve that they’re recognized for that.”
I've heard it said many times before that this liberal bullshit is directly related to feminism and the gelding of the male psyche (for other examples, see: Sweden; Cuck mentality). Just as people are doping their male children with Ritalin for being 'hyperactive' at school and not the wonderful sweet little docile sheep that nice little girls behave like, The male propensity and desire to be competitive is also foreign and abhorrent to the overall female audience.

I've heard many people say that this country started going to shit the moment we let women have the right to vote. I used to think that was just some shit you'd say to rustle people's jimmies and enrage shitlibs. Now, I wonder if they are actually on to something. Scientifically speaking, male and female brains ARE wired differently, have different values.......so I wonder if the rise of the welfare state is directly related to the 'woman' mentality of self-sacrificial nurturing. The societal aggregate of "taking in every single stray animal she sees", etc.

Couple that with the other prongs of liberalism concurrently degrading every other system of merit that has made this country great in the past it's no wonder Western Civilization itself is being destroyed and supplanted by others. We simply don't have the desire to "compete" anymore with the fucking animals that have no problem raping, killing, destroying, and stealing from us. Go figure.
Old 23 May 2016, 12:02
Confirmed User

Quote:
.....so I wonder if the rise of the welfare state is directly related to the 'woman' mentality of self-sacrificial nurturing
At least most women will actually do the nurturing when it comes to stray animals whereas, with the welfare state, there is the bonus of having the government force the nurturing onto others.
Old 23 May 2016, 12:03
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
I'm not sure if this is the "progressive agenda" itself --- or just yet another societal pustule emanating from the disease known as liberalism.

North Carolina High Schools Will Stop Naming a Valedictorian Because It Leaves Some Children Behind

I've heard it said many times before that this liberal bullshit is directly related to feminism and the gelding of the male psyche (for other examples, see: Sweden; Cuck mentality). Just as people are doping their male children with Ritalin for being 'hyperactive' at school and not the wonderful sweet little docile sheep that nice little girls behave like, The male propensity and desire to be competitive is also foreign and abhorrent to the overall female audience.

I've heard many people say that this country started going to shit the moment we let women have the right to vote. I used to think that was just some shit you'd say to rustle people's jimmies and enrage shitlibs. Now, I wonder if they are actually on to something. Scientifically speaking, male and female brains ARE wired differently, have different values.......so I wonder if the rise of the welfare state is directly related to the 'woman' mentality of self-sacrificial nurturing. The societal aggregate of "taking in every single stray animal she sees", etc.

Couple that with the other prongs of liberalism concurrently degrading every other system of merit that has made this country great in the past it's no wonder Western Civilization itself is being destroyed and supplanted by others. We simply don't have the desire to "compete" anymore with the fucking animals that have no problem raping, killing, destroying, and stealing from us. Go figure.
Nah, it's just our asshole school board. In 2010 we elected a really conservative board who ran on a neighborhood schools ( read: we won't bus your kids to black neighborhoods anymore) who then promptly overplayed their hand, pissed off all the progressives, attracting the ire of John Stewart and this resulted in all of them being thrown out 3 years later. Now we have a fully democrat school board that does its level best to troll us, but is still kept in check by the fully conservative state gov.
19 Oct 2017
Old 23 May 2016, 12:10
Authorized Personnel

I don't blame it on women being allowed to vote.

I blame it on the fact that men are now simply "weak males."

"Men" are falling from the ranks. When that happens, it won't be long before implosion occurs as we are seeing it do so now.

Our new posting rules