SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Areas of Expertise > Diving

Old 12 December 2017, 11:37
Confirmed User

Drager Rebreather

I have some used diving equipment, that I had left at my parents house. They are selling the house and wanted to know what I would like to do with it. Being 2600 miles away it's not feasible to just go pick it up, and I can't see myself using it in the foreseeable future. Would anyone happen to know if a Drager Ray rebreather is worth selling or even sellable? I used a Vr2 computer when I dove it. I know it wasn't that popular compared to the Dolphin and is now pushing 12 years old. I also have several pony bottles and some LP 105's that I'm sure would need inspected. Google isn't turning up much for either, so it may be too antiquated to fool with, but thought I would ask.
Old 13 December 2017, 10:01
Been There Done That

"Scubaboard" and "Rebreatherworld" each had one listed in 2012 and 2011 respectively for between $1100 and $1500. Even if you chose to try and sell it for half that - not a bad chunk o change.
Just a thought.

Our new posting rules