SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 22 June 2017, 04:59

This Week in Western Snackbar-ing Activities

So while there are threads for the super-"spectacular" events, it seems the overall posting of these things are grinding to a halt. Whether that's due to ignorance of the events themselves, or some kind of apathy from reading about these things on almost a daily occurrence I cannot say.

Personally, since a lot of this stuff is forgotten over time and there seems an almost chronic recurring condition of only viewing these things within the context of the last few months (or year at most), I feel that it would be helpful to chronicle some of the lesser known skirmishes in the ongoing civilization war perpetrated by the invaders on their western victims.

So this ~week, I'll submit those that I have heard about and did NOT see mentioned anywhere else:

However, in a rather unshocking twist of events if you google "muslim terror attacks this week" the entire damn first page of google is focusing on the man who drove his van into the muslims in London.
Old 22 June 2017, 05:09
Confirmed User

^^^^This
(Although living in EU, I was aware of those attacks the day they happened)

"Either go Genghis Khan, or go home..." - Leopardprey
Old 11 December 2018, 21:45
Confirmed User

I'll post this here rather than start a new thread.

Another attack in France, four dead, the attacker apparently wounded and on the run. Hit a Christmas market of some kind.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/france...-run-officials
Old 11 December 2018, 22:04
Supporterator

This isn't news, muh two felonies.
Old 12 December 2018, 16:46
Confirmed User

^3 if you add the grenade police found at his home earlier that day.

Good ol'Jihad, jihad. He was apparently radicalized in jail.
Old 21 December 2018, 06:56

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/morocc...aths-1.4954314

Danes are saying the beheadings of the tourists may be related to ISIS.
Old 22 December 2018, 13:33

Against my better judgment, I watched one of the videos. It truly disturbed me. Poor girls. Fucking hell. And people wonder why I'm so full of rage and hatred all the time........
Old 22 December 2018, 22:23
Legal Immigrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Against my better judgment, I watched one of the videos.
Something I refuse to do. Have never watched one. It's exactly what those parasites want you to do.
Old 23 December 2018, 09:18
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Against my better judgment, I watched one of the videos. It truly disturbed me. Poor girls. Fucking hell. And people wonder why I'm so full of rage and hatred all the time........
Yeah, I read in another online community by some who have seen the worse of cartel videos that this video was the most disturbing they had ever seen. Reading the description of it was enough for me...
Old 24 December 2018, 02:10
Been There Done That

I don't know much about Moroccan law or their Justice system but I hope it's really fucking brutal for those asshats.

Karl Childers
Old 24 December 2018, 12:03
On the Extract Bird

Watching this further reinforces my opinion that followers of the Wahhabi sect must be cleansed from the earth.
Old 20 January 2019, 01:14
jump fiend

A part of what I do is teach high risk of isolation folks about what they are potentially facing. A long time ago I watched the Nick Berg video. It cannot be unseen.
These animals cannot be reasoned with. I always teach to never watch the videos if you haven’t already seen one.
Old 21 January 2019, 01:16
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeater View Post
A part of what I do is teach high risk of isolation folks about what they are potentially facing. A long time ago I watched the Nick Berg video. It cannot be unseen.
These animals cannot be reasoned with. I always teach to never watch the videos if you havenít already seen one.

Not sure I agree. I've watched some of them. Disturbing is putting it mildly. Horrific is a better word. On one hand, I get not wanting people to see something like that. On the other hand, I think everyone should have to see it so they can understand who and what these animals are and why they must be exterminated. In the old west, parents brought their kids to a hanging. The kids learned at a very young age that when you act like an animal the consequences are dire. I especially think those who act as apologists for this behavior should be forced to watch it. We all know that not all Muslims are like that, but that doesn't erase the fact that the root of the problem is Islam.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 21 January 2019, 03:01
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeater View Post
These animals cannot be reasoned with. I always teach to never watch the videos if you havenít already seen one.
Maybe I'm fucked up, but there are several of these I made a point of watching prior to deploying, to get my mind right I guess.

Hard to explain, but knowing that there is information available about the shitheads we're fighting and not trying to learn from it, no matter how unpleasant, would have made me feel less prepared.
Old 24 January 2019, 00:33
Confronting the Reckoning

This is a very old idea. I just finished reading an account of Braddock's defeat (1755) where a British officer expressed surprise that an American militiaman would offer to kill the wounded British officer in order to spare him being burned alive slowly by the Indians who would surely shortly capture him. The British officer did not understand how warfare worked on the frontier in 1755, but the American militiaman surely did.
Old 25 January 2019, 20:07

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/rcm...ston-1.4992518

I believe we'll see more and more of this- glad that Canada has a good relationship with our friends in the FBI. I know nothing about the intel/analysis side of things- I wonder to what degree foreign agencies are gathering intel in Canada?
Old 25 January 2019, 21:25
Been There Done That

I'm cool enough with the vids. the first one, Chechens slitting a Russian's throat... that one stuck with me a few days.

the worst, most offensive one I saw was some Russians sitting on a curb. Chechens give one the finger and he walks into the grass a bit away from the road, gets on his hands and knees, a Chechin straddles him and does his throat. pure business for the Chechen. no fight whatsoever in the Russian. I couldn't understand it then, still can't.

I'm more with Sharky in that people need to get pushed out of their first world comfort to see the reality, and yeah, I watched to get my mind right before I went downrange too.
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical and radical minority, rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Old 25 January 2019, 23:10
Confirmed User

The Mexican drug gang atrocity videos are the most obscene. ISIS beheadings, burnings, being dragged to death behind a 4X4, etc are horrific enough but those Mexican narco monsters take it to another level altogether. Compared to those Mexican video atrocities an ISIS or al Qaeda beheading is positively humanitarian.
Old 16 February 2019, 15:04
Confirmed User

http://https://www.foxnews.com/us/how-rep-ilhan-omars-minnesota-district-became-the-terrorist-recruitment-capital-of-the-us-officials-highly-concerned?fbclid=IwAR37DTL4tsPNtMQPQ_fhGoPOZevlZH6 xvZl2orXp-HV-Gm9stmBmvQTLJFs

Over 100,000 of these vermin in Minneapolis alone. Never should have been one of their kind on US soil. All the concern over illegal immigration from Latin America pales in comparison to what legal immigration, chain migration, and birthright citizenship are doing to this country.
Old 16 February 2019, 15:47
What could possibly go wrong?

I watched a couple as well before making the decision to go OCONUS. The one overarching thing that came to me is that every fight is a fight to the death.....I was not going to get my head sawed off on TV. That thought never left me as I began doing things in the middle of nowhere with no more than 3 dudes at times.

Our new posting rules