SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 31 October 2019, 15:47
Been There Done That

Yea, that's some serious low hanging fruit madame saggytits is flouting. Where's her ballgag?
Old 31 October 2019, 15:54
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
Yea, that's some serious low hanging fruit madame saggytits is flouting. Where's her ballgag?
possibly at Rep. Katie Hills place?
Old 31 October 2019, 15:59
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Jesus H Christ... How could anyone walk out in public and think that outfit would not cause others a case of spontaneous vomiting?

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 31 October 2019, 16:18
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
How could anyone walk out in public and think that outfit would not cause others a case of spontaneous vomiting?
Wasn't she a coworker of Anthony Wiener?

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 1 November 2019, 13:48
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
Jesus H Christ... How could anyone walk out in public and think that outfit would not cause others a case of spontaneous vomiting?
This. so much this...
Old 1 November 2019, 14:02
BTDT

I just want to know why Congresswoman Katie Porter deliberately came to work dressed up as a violent vigilante that personifies all that is wrong with the oppressive patriarchy and white privilege that is so finely woven into our nations law enforcement culture. Why would Congresswoman Katie Porter sensationalize and champion a billionaire misogynist that does whatever he wants knowing full well that there will be no legal consequences for his actions ??

Congresswoman Katie Porter should have dressed up as a strong self reliant woman like Bat Girl or Cat Woman or Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel or Liz Warren or even Wilhelmina Witchiepoo (which would have actually been pretty easy for her to pull off).....
...but she decided to pay homage to Bat Man.

How inappropriate and disappointing.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 1 November 2019, 14:27
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Well, she wanted to go as Black Lightning, but with all the hub bub over the Canadian PM...

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 2 November 2019, 14:36
Confronting the Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I just want to know why Congresswoman Katie Porter deliberately came to work dressed up as a violent vigilante that personifies all that is wrong with the oppressive patriarchy and white privilege that is so finely woven into our nations law enforcement culture. Why would Congresswoman Katie Porter sensationalize and champion a billionaire misogynist that does whatever he wants knowing full well that there will be no legal consequences for his actions ??

Congresswoman Katie Porter should have dressed up as a strong self reliant woman like Bat Girl or Cat Woman or Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel or Liz Warren or even Wilhelmina Witchiepoo (which would have actually been pretty easy for her to pull off).....

No, let's go one further. She committed cultural appropriation.
Old 3 November 2019, 00:03
Reverse Apache Master

My nighttime activities are not your costume.

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 3 November 2019, 11:58
Ghey floor sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post

Some millennial obviously hacked Box’s account.
Old 6 November 2019, 11:50
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Some millennial obviously hacked Box’s account.
Nope, he's just our resident expert at agitprop.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician

Our new posting rules