Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Movies and TV

Old 15 June 2017, 18:26
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidA View Post
She sounds like the perfect ummm, person, for DD

"Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.[31]

With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male.[34][35] She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually."

She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy"."
Why do you guys gotta ruin everything?

On the a positive note, that entire post is the kind of shit that results in a crazy bitch that you'll wake up to just as she's about to feed your dick to SawZAll. Mother of fuck.
Old 15 June 2017, 18:34
Been There Done That

Bahahahahaha
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when Iím attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 27 June 2017, 13:19
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

I watched it the other night, I liked it even though it's pretty much nothing more than John Wick either kicking ass or getting his ass kicked.

There is probably only so much that can be mined from this character and movies, but I'm sure that John Wick 3 will be made and I'm sure I'll end up watching it, but it's like the law of diminishing returns, at some point it's just going to get tiresome.

BTW, has anybody figure out a death count for this movie, like they did in the first one?
Old 27 June 2017, 21:22
Confirmed User

I thought the first one was one of the best action movies to come out in the last 20 years, it was a great action for action sakes revenge movie. The second one was an epic disappointment for pretty much too many reasons to list. One of the big things though was the "more realistic gun handling" that they super hyped ended up looking like over choreographed nonsense, it was a 2 hour commercial for Taren Butler(good on him) but to me it just made the movie more boring...
Old 6 July 2017, 16:15
Drawing my cutlass

Short video on Keanu Reeves training with Taran Butler for Wick 2. I'd say he's developed some fine skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yk7K8-HnfI

I refuse to participate.

The Oatmeal
Quote:
...it could be raining pu$$y and troops will complain and blame the leadership for not providing an equal ration of a$$holes

Billy L-Bach
Old 23 November 2017, 22:01
Authorized Personnel

As usual I'm about a decade behind. Watched John Wick yesterday. Liked it. No real story, just a bunch of shoot em up, which I'm fine with. I'll check out part 2 in another 5 years or so.
Old Yesterday, 11:51
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
No real story, just a bunch of shoot em up, which I'm fine with.
They stole his car and killed his dog. He killed them.
Old Yesterday, 12:03
Authorized Personnel

That about sums it up in the abridged version. He did kill more Russians in an hour than the Mujahadeen during the whole Russian occupation of Afghanistan.

Our new posting rules