APPROVED BY SHARKY
SOC is recruiting for Armed Guards (AG) for an OCONUS assignment.
Carries out the protection and security assignment for assigned post. Performance of duty will involve serving at a fixed post, making rounds on foot or by motor vehicle, and escorting persons or property.
Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of military, law enforcement, or armed commercial guard force experience, specifically including physical security and access control matters.
Must be able to get and maintain a Secret Clearance.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
SOC- Operations Security Specialist
SOC is recruiting for Operations Security Specialist (OSS) for OCONUS positions.
• Performs duties within the tactical operations center (TOC).
• Monitor incident and threat reporting, and appropriately call for deployment of the appropriate response team(s) (Quick Response Force, Emergency Response Team, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, etc.).
• Operate communications equipment – monitor and relay radio traffic, effectively controlling the network. Communicate with entities outside of the network with a variety of voice and text-based communications technology including local cell phone, regional and global satellite phone, tactical military radio, and UHF/VHF radio.
• Prepare weekly and/or daily reports, as requested by supervisory chain-of-command.
• Maintain a watch activity record.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
o Must possess one of the following:
o A minimum of three (3) years of experience working in any of the following:
o Tactical operations center
o Intelligence analysis
o Watch center
o Command post
o Police/Fire/Rescue dispatch (not 911)
o Marine Security Guard
o Military Police
• Must be able to get and maintain a Secret Clearance.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
SOC is currently recruiting for an Armorer for our overseas contract.
**Must have active certifications from the following manufacturers (this requirement cannot be waived):
• FN 249/240B
• Remington M700/870
• Colt M4/M16/AR15
• Knight's Armament SR25
This position / labor category is staffed in accordance with the requirements described below.
• Shall have well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
• The Armorer shall report to the DoS Weapons Program Officer from DEAV for all work related technical activities.
• Maintain weapons for all personal protective, static guard and emergency response team security service personnel. Perform only authorized maintenance as per DEAV.
• The Armorer is designated as support (S).
• The Armorer is required to attend the non-PSS WPS training course as outlined in this contract.
• The Armorer shall maintain weapons qualification, as outlined in this contract and all Task Orders (TOs).
• Repair and maintain weapons in accordance with OEM standards.
• Account for all weapons in his/her custody.
• The Armorer shall possess weapons repair certifications from various gun manufacturers including: Colt, Glock, Remington, and FNH for the weapons required by task order.
• The Armorer shall also be responsible for the installation of special technical equipment
• to DoS weapons to include USG provided optical devices, flashlights, grenade launchers,night vision, and laser sights.
Must meet all of the below qualifications:
• U.S. Citizen/TCN/LN, as specified in the Task Order.
• Level 3 English proficiency (see Exhibit A).
• One (1) year of overseas experience performing as an Armorer.
• He/she shall be Factory certified on a continual basis, as required, on all weapons for which he/she is responsible.
• The Armorer shall possess a technical knowledge of weapon repair/maintenance principles, methods, and procedures.
• He/she may qualify through completion of a military, law enforcement, or equivalent civilian weapons Armorer school and four (4) years military, law enforcement, or equivalent civilian Armorer experience.
• The Armorer shall have the physical ability to lift and move equipment up to 50 pounds.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
SOC is recruiting for Administrative and Logistics Security Specialists (ALSS).
• Perform administrative and/or logistical functions, as directed.
• The ALSS is designated as support (S).
• The ALSS is required to attend the non-PSS training course as outlined in this contract.
• Perform general administrative and logistical functions
• Prepare and maintain personnel, property, maintenance, and operational records Prepare periodic/scheduled reports.
• Maintain duty schedules and time sheets.
• Coordinate travel and shipping arrangements
• Coordinate billeting, storage, and maintenance activities.
• Maintain the inventory database, the format of which will be provided by the DS Resource Management in coordination with HTP and Defense Equipment and Armored Vehicles (DEAV). The ALSS will be authorized access by the RSO and Information Resource Management (IRM), to Unclassified and Classified e-mail, Secret Inter Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET), and Non-Secured Inter Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET), as appropriate, to maintain the inventory databases and to generate unclassified and classified reports.
• Designated ALSS assigned duties and responsibilities may include and the ALSS should be prepared to be responsible for overseeing and scheduling of vehicles supporting protective operations.
• Duties may include, vehicle procurement, receiving, shipping, maintenance scheduling/tracking, repairs scheduling/tracking, serviceability, fuel logs, dispatch records, transfer of vehicles, and maintain an active and accurate record of all vehicles assigned to protective operations (both armored and unarmored).
• The ALSS assists in the planning, development, and administration of a comprehensive administrative program to serve the needs of the DS Agents and PSS assigned to protective operations.
• The individual duties may include administration, payroll, and time sheets.
• The ALSS shall maintain an active and accurate record of all assigned equipment to include, weapons, ammunition, radios, ballistic vests, ancillary protective equipment, vehicle equipment, medical kits and Chemical-Bio equipment.
• The ALSS shall coordinate the shipment and receipt of equipment and materials with the U.S. Embassy and host country; documenting, as necessary, that the proper customs, procedures and standards are adhered to.
• In conjunction with existing warehouse operations, the ALSS shall maintain strict accountability of equipment, supplies, spare parts, etc. through a computerized file and accounting system.
• Prepares country clearance telegrams for all incoming and out-going personnel traveling to other countries in support of protective operations.
• Prepares travel locator telegrams for the movement of Agents assigned to the U.S. Mission.
• Coordinates transport and appropriate security for all incoming and outgoing protective security personnel to/from the airport and ensures housing needs are met both in-transit and in country.
• Arranges and/or confirms air transport schedule, following Post guidelines for various optional travel routings.
• Prepares daily reports.
• U.S. Citizen
• One (1) year of working international administrative and logistics support issues.
• Experience working with a wide range of procurement logistics issues
• Ability to maintain strong working relationships and deal effectively with high-ranking U.S. Embassy personnel and high-ranking military officers.
• Strong written and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and general computer skills.
• Ability to live and work in dangerous and difficult conditions.
• At a minimum, must possess current Certified Professional Property Specialist certification; Certified Professional Property Administrator certification is preferred (www.npma.org).
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability