Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Law Enforcement

Old 25 April 2018, 16:25
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Port Authority Commissioner...

...acts like an entitled 12 year old... in front of a dash cam...

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/25/clin...-out-cops.html

I had to deal with so many people just like this. People like this made our job so much more difficult and dangerous. Imagine if a drunk had smashed into them as she stood there arguing with the officers over something that was none of her business...

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 25 April 2018, 16:28
Unemployed Stunt Double

Another bureaucrat that was allowed to beg for scraps from the big table, but mistook that for having a seat at said big table.
Old 25 April 2018, 16:41
Anesthetized User

I cannot fathom why the adult daughter was allowed to call her mother during a routine traffic stop.

Perhaps I missed something.

Winter is here again oh Lord,
Haven't been home in a year or more
I hope she holds on a little longer
Sent a letter on a long summer day
Made of silver, not of clay
I've been runnin' down this dusty road

I've been trying to make it home
Got to make it before too long
I can't take this very much longer
I'm stranded in the sleet and rain
Don't think I'm ever gonna make it home again.
Old 25 April 2018, 16:43
BTDT

And you just know that 'little daughter girl' felt just as entitled, and called mommy right when it happened. Good, now both look like asses to their respective peer groups.
Old 25 April 2018, 16:46
Authorized Personnel

It does my heart good to see an adult who thinks she is worth way more than she actually is make a complete fool of herself for the entire world to see how she "really" is and not what she portrays herself to be to her minions.

And the added benefit of her losing her position! That does bring me joy!
Old 25 April 2018, 17:09
Authorized Personnel

My thoughts on this video are that she is the definitive definition of an elitist.. Her picture should be in the Dictionary under elitist.

How many times did she mention Harvard, Yale and MIT and that the Officers cant't formulate a sentence.

She has adult children but still thinks she can dictate their treatment. The I know the mayor and I am mom of two kids lived in this town (I guess it is somewhere special?) for how many years..

Epitome of elitist. I wish this would hurt her in the pocket book. However, I have a feeling he husband or one of their families is wealthy and she wont feel it..

I was impressed by the Officers and that the Port Authority acted swiftly and no attempt to sugar coat it

Sltwtr1

OUT

Jack Bauer
Old 25 April 2018, 17:13
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sltwtr1 View Post
...I was impressed by the Officers and that the Port Authority acted swiftly and no attempt to sugar coat it...
This is the biggest and best takeaway from the entire incident. Her family is probably just like her and thinks she did the right thing and was justified in her clownery. She doesn't live in the real world -- the world *we* live in.
Old 25 April 2018, 17:34
Authorized Personnel

I'm normally not a proponent of police violence, but I was rooting for one of them to put the he-man bitchslap on her.
Old 25 April 2018, 17:41
Been There Done That

The D.C. swamp is replicated in every state.
Old 25 April 2018, 17:42
Unemployed Stunt Double

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sltwtr1 View Post
I was impressed by the Officers and that the Port Authority acted swiftly and no attempt to sugar coat it
I'm going to go out on a limb, and guess that this episode was a pretty good example of how she acts and thinks all the time. She's not drunk or high in the video. This is the "real her" you are seeing. Maybe she is not always so overt in her elitist disdain and snobbery for the unwashed masses that serve her, but she is probably pretty consistent. Pretty good chance she has made some enemies along the way acting like that...and those enemies saw an opportunity here.
Old 25 April 2018, 17:43
Authorized Personnel

I thought it was going to get good when the big cop asked her to please step back that he had retreated as far back as he could go, but alas, cooler heads prevailed.
Old 25 April 2018, 17:51
BTDT

Reason #437 I couldn't be a cop - I would have been laughing in her face when she started mentioning colleges, et al. "You wanna know what a Harvard degree won't do? Get your daughter's friend out of this ticket/impound...ahahahahahahaha!"
Old 25 April 2018, 17:55
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatmedic View Post
I cannot fathom why the adult daughter was allowed to call her mother during a routine traffic stop.

Perhaps I missed something.
It sounds like the officers were going to have the car towed and allowed the occupants to call a family member for a ride. I'm sure she called her mom expecting her to solve the problem. My wife got a speeding ticket from a state trooper a few years ago and asked what she should do with it.

"Were you speeding?"
"Yes."
"Pay the ticket."

The officers did a great job staying professional. I'm especially impressed they did laugh when she showed them her "badge".
Old 25 April 2018, 18:02
Been There Done That

What a Bitch.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 25 April 2018, 18:07
Confirmed User

Incredible restraint and impressive professionalism by both officers.

H
Old 25 April 2018, 18:12
Confirmed User

I love happy endings. In all honesty, this is why I can’t wait to start wearing a body camera, to expose people’s true ass when they file a complaint about being mistreated only to have their shit get aired out in a very public way. This happens ALL the time, and I LOVE getting under these people’s skin. It is quite possibly the most fun you can have with clothes on. “Do you know who I am?!?” is the fastest way to jail known to man, and/or the quickest way for me to tell you to pound sand if you aren’t the arrestee.
Old 25 April 2018, 18:21
Another pool cleaner

There is no doubt in my mind that this behavior is the norm for this cunt.

And that there are other little fish who think they are better than the rest of us.
Old 25 April 2018, 18:30
Old Scroll

The happy end to the story is that she's no longer an entitled commissioner but rather just another slob in the unwashed masses she so mightily disdains.

"To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee, for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee"
Melville / Captain Ahab
Old 25 April 2018, 18:55
incurs freedom

Port Authority New York-New Jersey. . . Isn't that the entity or part of the entity that was a very lucrative position, a-way back when. A cherished position, etc.?

Either way, entitled Bitch for all the world to see. I *heart* fuckin Video!
Old 25 April 2018, 19:08
FIDO

I was sooooo hoping that the cop was going to get fed up, slap her with a disorderly and cuff her in front of her daughter and friends. The smaller cops face was priceless. Almost astonished that someone can be that ignorant.

Our new posting rules