Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 2 June 2017, 13:43
Been There Done That

Well said Sixgun.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when Iím attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 2 June 2017, 14:56
Confirmed User

You know the old adage "when you point your finger at somebody you have 3 pointing back at you"...and as I've always expected, those screaming loudest on the left have the most to hide

So judicial watch sues and obtains Cliniton emails which were NOT reported including these juicy tidbits:

Judicial Watch’s new emails appear to show multiple Abedin email exchanges from an unsecured server. They also appear to show that Clinton’s then-scheduler, Lona Valmoro, forwarded Clinton’s daily Secretary of State schedule to top Clinton Foundation officials, along with a “number of favors” that were requested.

In a May 10, 2010 email between Abedin and Band, Abedin said she “hooked up” people from the Russian American Foundation with the “right people” at the State Department. The Russia-American Foundation was then staffed by Clinton political supporters, according to Judicial Watch.

and

According to Judicial watch, on Dec. 6, 2010, Clinton shared classified information with non-U.S. government employees Justin Cooper, an aide to former President Clinton, and Clinton Foundation Director Doug Band. The email allegedly shows Clinton instructing her aide to print the correspondence, which involved allegations of theft by Bangladeshi banker and Clinton Foundation donor Muhammad Yunus.

Yunus was accused of embezzling $100 million from the Grameen Bank, which he founded.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...on-emails.html

DIRTY, DIRTY, DIRTY

So to Sixgun's point, IF Mueller was serious...there'd be a lot more vestigatin' going on. They'll put on a big show and nothing will come of it.
Old 2 June 2017, 16:31
Life is simple, not easy.

Wow.

Sixgun I never fail to learn from reading your posts. Damn!

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 2 June 2017, 16:38
Authorized Personnel

What part of politics isn't a dog and pony show! They huff and puff for each other in front of the cameras and then make their shady deals behind closed doors. Everything about them is drama!

Last edited by Agoge; 2 June 2017 at 16:45.
Old 2 June 2017, 16:44
Very Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixgun View Post
Your post...
As usual your wisdom is enlightening and welcomed.
Old 2 June 2017, 16:45
Very Deplorable

(Also...is there a reason we're not talking about the Paris Agreement and Kathy Griffin's shenanigans on this site?)
Old 2 June 2017, 16:47
Authorized Personnel

Personally, I don't want to give KG anymore press than she has already gained through her stupidity.
Old 2 June 2017, 16:58
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by justamedic View Post
(Also...is there a reason we're not talking about the Paris Agreement and Kathy Griffin's shenanigans on this site?)
I was thinking of posting her 'Trump Broke Me' video in the humor section....but I didn't want to waste the bandwidth.
Old 2 June 2017, 17:55
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
The GOPe wants this to be D&P show as much as the Dems. I still am of the opinion that a conclusive investigation would find that some/many of the leaks pointing to a Russian connection likely originated from the staffers of McCain or Graham...
Exactly. And if that were to EVER happen it would signal the start of the REAL swamp draining. And I don't see that happening. For some reason this President seems to feel he still has to hold some loyalty to the GOP/Hillary/Etc.

If it ALL wasn't just a D&P show for the public, the POTUS would be MORE on the offensive, there would be HRC / Clinton Foundation / Obama-Holder-Rice accountability, and there would be major public transparency of all of it.

I'm hoping SOMEDAY the bulk of the Wiener computer get's "leaked" by the NYPD or whoever, (to wikileaks, not MSM). I mean ALL of it!

I believe there's a bigger reason than "banana republic" rhetoric that HRC was let off the hook. Likely some backroom bullshit deals, that will be waffled on, and the middle class eventually loses again. The Clinton's were deeply tied into the Russians. Typical for them to spin the (preemptive) accusations of what THEY are guilty of. The Clinton's have been famous for that tactic for 25years. This is nothing new.

I'm waiting for the "next" to-big-to-fail "bubble" to burst, and THEN we'll see if there's any true character (anywhere) in the "administration" to Make America Great Again.

Jobs and Accountability...the rest (climate change, really?) is just bullshit smoke/mirrors.

Last edited by Tycon; 2 June 2017 at 18:05.
Old 2 June 2017, 17:59
Confirmed User

I do not see how anyone in DC would, without fear of career or life ending, rat on anyone in DC. All a Dog n Pony for the fans, fanatasy politics.
Old 2 June 2017, 18:15
Critical mass

Quote:
your post
Good synopsis and on point as usual.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. -John Adams
Old 2 June 2017, 21:32
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Five Romeo View Post
I predict he will reveal some things that may make the President look bad, in regards to asking him about the investigation, which will upset the President's supporters... but I also predict he will say that, in his opinion, the President did not suggest interference or did not realize that his casual comments were inappropriate, which will piss off the President's detractors.
If Comey says the President violated the law and tried to interfere he wold have to explain why he did not report this to his superior as required. Writing a "memo to the file" will not satisfy that if the file stays in his office. Therefore he will say no such thing. IMO
Old 3 June 2017, 08:14
Been There Done That

I won't be watching the testimony, but I do look forward to the conclusion.
Old 3 June 2017, 18:25
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrogTX View Post
I won't be watching the testimony, but I do look forward to the conclusion.
I feel the same way about the NBA finals.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 3 June 2017, 20:39
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Comey is going to pull the same stunt as when he held the press initial press conference concerning Clinton's emails:

Lay out the case, in detail, about all of the crimes she committed, and then state that it doesn't rise to a level that can be prosecuted.

A leopard doesn't change its spots, and Comey will still do his best to come out of this whole mess unscathed after making Comey look good. More of the same self serving crap he's been dishing up for almost a year. Comey was said to have wanted to avoid having his decisions affect the political process, and he's done nothing but affect the process since day one.

If I hear one more word in the media about Jim Comey's "integrity", I'll puke.

Last edited by Spinner; 3 June 2017 at 20:44.
Old 3 June 2017, 20:54
Authorized Personnel

I hope we don't start hearing "I plead the 5th".
Old 3 June 2017, 22:47
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole crusty bastard View Post
I hope we don't start hearing "I plead the 5th".
Likely, something along the lines of:

"I'd like to tell you all the facts, but it's classified, and I don't want to tarnish the continuing Russian Collusion investigation, and the culture of integrity of the good people (still) at the FBI".

But he'll dance all around insinuations of collusion all day.
He's an Obama stooge...he'll follow that script.
Old 4 June 2017, 13:17
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

He won't be able to comment on that because it is an ongoing investigation, now in the hands of Bob Mueller.

The focus will pretty much be on his conversations with the president.

Our new posting rules