Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 13 March 2018, 14:22

If you're on the front lines and lost in the fog, just head towards the sound of gunfire and you'll be headed in the right direction.
Old 13 March 2018, 15:58
Policeman Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I want to see how the democrats spin the current deputy being installed as the first female head as a bad thing...
It's not something they actually care about at all and first rate cognitive dissonance is a fundamental requirement of that element.
"The real problem was being able to stick it out, to sit in an office under the orders of a wee man in a dark gray suit and look out of the window and recall the bush country, the waving palms, the smell of sweat and cordite, the grunts of the men hauling jeeps over the river crossings, the copper-tasting fears just before the attack, and the wild, cruel joy of being alive afterward. To remember, and then go back to the ledgers and the commuter train, that was impossible. He knew he would eat his heart out if it ever came to that."

- "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth
Old 13 March 2018, 16:08
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massgrunt View Post
It's not something they actually care about at all and first rate cognitive dissonance is a fundamental requirement of that element.
This.

It's not about women in power. It's about Democrat women in power.

Just like none of the Marches this past January were about "get out the vote" they were only about "get out the Democrat vote.
Old 13 March 2018, 17:30
Been There Done That

Quote:
The revolving door isn't all that bad. Use the right tool for the job- if that means you need to periodically replace tools, so be it.

The one president/one cabinet construct is a pipe dream. Every president massages the cabinet as the administration evolves.

I for one am enjoying the fact that things are being done differently for a change.
Simple project management...
Yup, I gotta agree with you on this...I got North Korea to the table with you...next up--China and the Soviets....Hmmmmmm, who'd be good for this evil dirt gathering job? Replacements?
Old 13 March 2018, 17:33
Been There Done That

Next up: 'Bestseller'. After that, the 'Rex and Hillary' Tour--"What went Wrong". Next week it'll be someone else with their head on the block. It's truly almost scary-comical...
Old 13 March 2018, 18:07
Administrator

I like it. Fucking burn it all.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 13 March 2018, 19:10
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidA View Post
This.

Just like none of the Marches this past January were about "get out the vote" they were only about "get out the Democrat vote.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE - KidA espoused a non liberal view.

This should lay waste to the notion that he is a progressive, bleeding heart scooter riding fag.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when I’m attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 13 March 2018, 19:51
Confirmed User

VADM Calland was a deputy director
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_M._Calland_III
good selection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
Under current law, the Deputy Director is appointed by the President and is not required to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate. Now that she's been selected for the director position take a guess at what's about too happen?
Old 13 March 2018, 19:53
Confirmed User

right. feminists and campus liberals don't like pro-war and pro-military women in power at IC agencies. NGA had a female director.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidA View Post
This.

Old 13 March 2018, 19:55
Confirmed User

and they are silent on AQ and ISIS atrocities, mass graves, sex trafficking, etc...causes dearly beloved by the left

Quote:
Jameel Jaffer - former deputy legal director of the ACLU has been quoted saying that Haspel is, “quite literally a war criminal"

Jerrold Nadler, NY democrat has also characterized her as a criminal.

Raha Wala says "No one who had a hand in torturing individuals deserve to ever hold public office again, let alone lead an agency"

Margaret Huang says of Haspel as CIA head, "we cannot allow human rights abuses to be condoned in the name of national security"

Sens. Ron Wyden of Oregon says “Ms. Haspel’s background makes her unsuitable to serve as CIA director"

Martin Heinrich of New Mexico also opposes Haspel saying that her “background in the torture program makes her unsuitable for the position.”

Sen. Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill "I voted against Mr. Pompeo's nomination to be CIA director because he failed to express moral opposition to torture, but Ms. Haspel has done much worse"

Christopher Andrews (Anders?), the deputy director of the ACLU’s Washington office says, "Gina Haspel was a central figure in one of the most illegal and shameful chapters in modern American history. She was up to her eyeballs in torture"

Mieke Eoyang, a former Democratic House Intelligence Committee aide agrees that Haspel is a torture-er

A prominent Hillary Clinton supporter by the name of "The Washington Post" says that Haspel is tied to interrogation measures widely condemned as torture

These democrats are talking to USA Today, The Times, The Post, NPR, Bloomberg, and anyone else that will listen. Even the 'dot.gov' web site the dems use for the juDiciary c0mmitte decided to release a statement because
well... because a statement was needed

AKA - "Dems Going Nutz"
Old 13 March 2018, 20:54
Life is simple, not easy.

Nancy Pelosi felt the nomination of Rex Tillerson "sends a disturbing signal" because she claimed Tillerson had a cozy relationship with the Kremlin.

Nancy Pelosi now feels that firing Tillerson "sets a profoundly disturbing precedent" because apparently Tillerson was very tough on his aforementioned buddies in the Kremlin.

Well gee I cannot wait to hear her spin the Russian connections of Mike Pompeo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pelosi Nom.jpg (37.1 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg Pelosi Firing.jpg (36.0 KB, 217 views)

bravodelta: "If they start taxing lapdances, I think I'll call it quits and become a chaplain."
Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!
Old 13 March 2018, 21:40
BTDT

I dont know how Nancy Pelosi is able to breath considering how far up her ass her head is...
...even when it isnt stuck up her ass, there is still no oxygenated blood getting to the top half of that scary looking head she is carrying around
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 13 March 2018, 22:32
Calix Meus Inebrians

Easy to see why Tillerson had to go...when you can't be taken seriously as backing the aims of your boss, you're no good in that role. For any woes people have, President Trump should have the cabinet he chooses so long as they aren't grossly unqualified.

Though if I were him, I'd of saved this firing for at least 24 hours. He may have some election results he'd rather people be distracted from here in a bit, and this news would have done it easily.
Old 14 March 2018, 01:10
sterious scizor

Obvious answer ref Haspel is she gets confirmed or they have to confirm Cotton....and she’s an excellent choice by anyone’s standard.
Old 14 March 2018, 06:21
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHHINT View Post
Obvious answer ref Haspel is she gets confirmed or they have to confirm Cotton....and she’s an excellent choice by anyone’s standard.
I agree, she is.

Our new posting rules