SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 6 March 2010, 22:37
Confirmed User

Teacher Accused of Sending Nude Photos to Student

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article...-teen/19386351

Super sleazy... but some of you guys are probably wishing you went to school in New Hampshire.
Old 6 March 2010, 22:47
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleGirl
....but some of you guys are probably wishing you went to school in New Hampshire.
Why? Are there attractive teachers in NH putting out for their students?

The photo in your link doesn't show an attractive teacher....
Old 6 March 2010, 22:50
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleGirl View Post
http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article...-teen/19386351

Super sleazy... but some of you guys are probably wishing you went to school in New Hampshire.
No... actually I wish I was a 13 yrd old school boy in

Tennessee.. http://www.tabloidcolumn.com/pamela-rogers-turner.html

Sltwtr1

OUT

Jack Bauer
Old 6 March 2010, 22:50
Confirmed User

No offense, but some of you guys don't seem all that picky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTB View Post

Old 6 March 2010, 22:54
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleGirl View Post
No offense, but some of you guys don't seem all that picky.

Your comment might be appropriate if Rat or Sharky had posted in this thread.. but SOTB and I have some pretty high standards..

Sltwtr1

OUT

Jack Bauer

Last edited by Sltwtr1; 6 March 2010 at 22:54. Reason: SP
Old 6 March 2010, 22:59
Confirmed User

True enough... but you forgot to mention KidA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sltwtr1 View Post
Your comment might be appropriate if Rat or Sharky had posted in this thread.. but SOTB and I have some pretty high standards..

Sltwtr1

OUT
Old 6 March 2010, 23:09
shiver me timbers

I just had a talk with my 13 year old son last weekend about this exact thing. Not that anything has happened, but more than a few female teachers here in the utah have raped/taken advantage of their male students.

He's 6-1, 155 and looks older than he is, actually a pretty good looking kid. (milkman?) maybe I am overreacting, whatever the case may be I really don't want him to experience one of the great things in life with some washed up hosebag. After he hits 18, he's free to make all the bad choices with women he wants.
Old 7 March 2010, 00:30
Confirmed User

It is lousy that we have to worry about this type of behavior from adults that are suppose to be looking out for the kids. My son is 20 now, but has always looked older (he looked in his 20s even when he was 15). Recently, a neighborhood cougar (not even attractive) tried to pick him up. I am happy to report that he is too savvy for that stuff. It goes to show that anyone, male or female, can abuse authority and power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltrane View Post
I just had a talk with my 13 year old son last weekend about this exact thing. Not that anything has happened, but more than a few female teachers here in the utah have raped/taken advantage of their male students.
Old 7 March 2010, 01:35
The Missing Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTB View Post

The Tennessee chick definitely wins out, but it's friggin cold in NH in the winter, you gotta take what you can get. When you're 13 and a teacher is sending you nude photos, unless she looks like Rosie O'Donnell, she is definitely hot! LOL
Old 7 March 2010, 01:46
On the Extract Bird

They may not be hot, but when you're 16 and your crotch is a raging volcano of hormonal magma, they're fucking beauty queens! Not to mention no matter how butt-ass ugly they are if you bang the teacher you are automatically cool and then the hot teenage chick suddenly are giving up the hair pie regardless of your thick glasses and pepperoni complexion!
Old 7 March 2010, 02:07
Confirmed User

Man, my school sucked. I never had teachers throwing their poon our way. I plateau'd at 6'0 by 9th grade and never was this lucky.
Old 7 March 2010, 02:13
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack7
....but it's friggin cold in NH in the winter, you gotta take what you can get. When you're 13 and a teacher is sending you nude photos, unless she looks like Rosie O'Donnell, she is definitely hot!
Hopefully you are saving much better advice for the 13 y/o's under your influence....
Old 7 March 2010, 02:22
The Missing Link

I'm just sayin'...
Old 7 March 2010, 02:56
Doc McNasty

I was writing a paper for a course back in 2003/4, there had been a recent increase in teacher/student allegations. I diverted my paper and started researching the matter, and was shocked with what I found.

When you think about Teacher on Student sexual misconduct/rape, the whole "high school coach banging the cheerleaders" scenario is what comes to mind (I blame Porkys). That's not how it is.

I found that allegations in a 5yr period favored female educators to the tune of 55-60%, and that specific year was 65%. Makes you wonder.
Old 7 March 2010, 03:01
The Missing Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarc88 View Post

I found that allegations in a 5yr period favored female educators to the tune of 55-60%, and that specific year was 65%. Makes you wonder.
It's probably the whole double standard thing. Nobody is really watching the female teachers. Everyone's eyes are on the male teachers watching for signs.
Old 7 March 2010, 08:41
Sound off for equipment check!

Yep. There's a double standard, all right. From the TN case:
Quote:
Conviction on all counts could be punished by up to 100 years in prison, although it is unlikely given her gender...
It happened at my school back in '65 with the girls' PE teacher. She was just out of college and definitely H-O-T. Several boys were 'victimized' repeatedly and magnificently, and they brag about it gratefully to this day. 10th grade was good for them.

If they had been made to go through the publicity today's boys are subjected to - media reporting, police interviews, counseling, etc. - they'd probably still be on Prozac.

As it was, the teacher went away when her contract was not renewed, the boys got a stern talking-to by their parents for 'using poor judgment,' and life moved on.

However, this was in 10th grade and with 16 year olds. Sending naked pics to a 13 year old is way beyond unsat and needs some prison time.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bi ghwm t hē his frēond wrece, onne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgēowes
Old 7 March 2010, 12:30
The Missing Link

Mug Shots never do justice

Who wouldn't hit that?
How could you concentrate in class with that at the front of the room?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100305melindadennehy_275px.jpg (11.1 KB, 1734 views)
Old 7 March 2010, 13:17
Valhalla July 4, 2016 RIP Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longrifle View Post
the boys got a stern talking-to by their parents for 'using poor judgment,' and life moved on.
Poor judgment: Obviously a hard on malfunction.....
Old 7 March 2010, 13:38
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack7 View Post
Who wouldn't hit that?
How could you concentrate in class with that at the front of the room?
Concur. She's in the top 50%; especially compared to her probable competition.
Old 7 March 2010, 13:40
Confirmed User

It's weird how common this sort of thing seems to be. My girlfriend's best friend is 27, pretty hot and seems to have just rotten luck with guys. Since my girlfriend always gets dragged into the drama, I made a comment that she should be more picky in who she dates. Of course she didn't listen to me when she started dating a cop and I told her the guy was likely married. Two weeks in she found out he was married and she realized I was right. She decided that the next guy she was going to date, I had to give approval. Last weekend we're at a hockey game and in one of the breaks her and my gf go to get a drink. While there the friend meets a guy who seemed nice. After the game we were going to a bar across the street and she invited him to meet us - so I could tell her what I thought of the guy. We met up later, and the guy seemed alright. He had a good job as a corporate consultant. At any rate he didn't display the obvious traits of the guys she normally got involved with. He showed up at her birthday party at a local pub the next night and when the birthday girl got a little too drunk, he didn't try to take advantage of the situation. I gave her my "approval". Two days later she calls my gf completely freaked out. She had asked his last name the night of her birthday and he blew it off. She finally got it out of him and googled him. The first link google pops is him:

http://badbadteacher.com/neil-finger/

He had moved from Washington to Texas 5 days before she met him. She immediately told him that she understood that people make mistakes but she could never get involved with him, trying to get out of the situation as easily as possible. Since then though the guy has been leaving weird messages for her, driving by her place, etc. I thought at first she just has rotten luck, but realized that in this case it's probably more that she is hot and lookes like she is 17, his prime target.

Our new posting rules