Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 10 March 2010, 19:09
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
Amy Lilley...HOT....

...if you liked Charlize Theron's look in "Monster"!!!!

Not sure what made me go through the whole list...but the fugly's sure outweighs hittable chicks in this list....

2 man and 1 woman is flying towards gay mountain with no visibility at high speed - Johan

Last edited by ironpaw; 10 March 2010 at 19:13.
Old 10 March 2010, 21:20
At the Barn

I don't think it's the least bit funny for a supposedly grown woman to be going after teenage boys. That's sick. It isn't right for men either, but I do know that some girls are egging that shit on. Not that it's a valid excuse, but I have seen both sides of the picture. It only becomes a "crime" when the younger party gets tired of the game or a parental figure finds out.

I think we need to seriously rethink how we handle sex offenders. I do not feel there is a rehabilitation method that works for these people.
Old 10 March 2010, 22:15
Lannister
Visitor

Quote:
Amira Sa'Di, 30: Clayton County, Ga., math teacher at Mundy's Mill High School was arrested and charged with sexual assault of a student in November 2005. She reportedly remarked she didn't think her relationship was inappropriate based on her Internet research, learning Georgia's age of consent is 16.
Old 11 March 2010, 05:46
Confirmed User

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...-shocks-school

Another one!!! Must be someone in your country's water....

...We need to import some of that stuff!

2 man and 1 woman is flying towards gay mountain with no visibility at high speed - Johan
Old 11 March 2010, 10:57
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
Wow indeed. What a small world. Janelle Batkins is on that list. I actually know her. My wife and she used to work in the same school building. We sat at the same table with her and and her husband at a wedding in 2004.

...and yes, she's fairly hot.

SGT A/1/75 86-89
Ranger Class 13-87

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace." - Thomas Paine
Old 11 March 2010, 11:50
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberChick View Post

I think we need to seriously rethink how we handle sex offenders.
What needs to happen is that female sex offenders be treated exactly the same as male sex offenders. Looking at the list and charges you can see they aren't and only because they're women.
Old 11 March 2010, 12:18
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidA
What needs to happen is that female sex offenders be treated exactly the same as male sex offenders....
In advance, you are right. Period.

But.

Unless the chick is ugly, I simply do not agree that it is the same crime. I do not care if I get flamed, so be it. I just refuse to accept that it is the same....
Old 11 March 2010, 14:55
Confirmed User

These perpetrators are child molesters/rapists regardless of their sex

Granted, the repercussions for the victims of this type of crime may vary in severity between the sexes. However, it is still a crime. The perpetrator is in a position of power and authority and is taking advantage of someone who is under age and vulnerable. It speaks volumes on the mental health issues and unethical behavior of the perpetrator. There are also other crimes linked to this type of behavior, many violent. Is this someone you want teaching your children... male for female? In particular, at what age is it OK for female teachers to have sex or inappropriately touch a male student? Legal age? What about under age? What about age 13, 12, 10... 5? These perpetrators are child molesters/rapists regardless of their sex and the sex of their victims. Just my $.02...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTB View Post
... I simply do not agree that it is the same crime. I do not care if I get flamed, so be it. I just refuse to accept that it is the same....
Old 11 March 2010, 15:08
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberChick View Post
It isn't right for men either, but I do know that some girls are egging that shit on. Not that it's a valid excuse...
Not an excuse period.

[/QUOTE] I do not feel there is a rehabilitation method that works for these people.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%.
Old 11 March 2010, 15:24
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleGirl View Post
The perpetrator is in a position of power and authority and is taking advantage of someone who is under age and vulnerable....
I never bought into this nonsense. In fact I think that our laws about this are insane however, and to my point above, what's good for the gander is good for the goose: meaning if a 32 year old man gets 20 years in prison for fucking a 17 year old student, then a 32 year old woman should get 20 years in prison for fucking a 17 year old student - and yes this goes for fags and lesbos, too.

The above "position of power" shit takes away my ability to reason. If I fuck my boss because I wanted to fuck my boss and she's HOT how is she abusing her position of power and authority? I could use that GAY excuse to probably sue the agency and get money, but it's GAY. I wanted to fuck her, I am an adult, period. People tried to use this argument with the Lewinsky scandal. She was a damned adult and wanted to blow the POTUS. Period.

I also don't thik that at 18 people magically become adults. We all know some immature assed adults and we all know some mature manipulative teens.

IF some 24 year old brand new out of college teacher just finds out that his wife has been cheating on him, and there's a sexually active 17 year old chick in his school who has actively been pursuing him and who has fucked 50 dudes on her walk to school and in a moment of weakness he lets her blow him - who was the manipulator in the situation?

Using ages, and not scenarios, to judge things is retarded and is a product of a lazy and ineffectual (and yes, overtaxed) justice system. I liken it to the zero tolerance policies many railed about early last month. Granted that in the majority of these cases it is a sexual deviant manipulating someone - but not all. I'd just like to see situations addressed, not simply an age because someone opened a book and sees X = Y.

Common sense should prevail. That said chicks getting probation or slaps on the wrists when they are just as sexually deviant as dudes is asinine.

Last edited by KidA; 11 March 2010 at 15:31.
Old 11 March 2010, 15:38
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidA View Post
... what's good for the gander is good for the goose: meaning if a 32 year old man gets 20 years in prison for fucking a 17 year old student, then a 32 year old woman should get 20 years in prison for fucking a 17 year old student
Agreed.

Quote:
If I fuck my boss because I wanted to fuck my boss and she's HOT how is she abusing her position of power and authority?
I was speaking to the responsibility teachers have to their students only and not between professionals in the workplace... although that brings up a whole other can of worms....

Personally, I have been passed over for promotions because I have REFUSED to sleep with my boss.... this stuff still goes on and on. Most of my guy friends that have daughters graduating college are really concerned, because they have seen what this BS does to their girlfriends/wives etc...

Any persons (male or female) who abuse their position of authority is NOT cool with me, regardless of who the victims are.
Old 11 March 2010, 15:50
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleGirl View Post
Personally, I have been passed over for promotions because I have REFUSED to sleep with my boss.... this stuff still goes on and on. Most of my guy friends that have daughters graduating college are really concerned, because they have seen what this BS does to their girlfriends/wives etc....
I am sure it goes on and goes on both ways, between male bosses and female bosses, however I believe that many (not accusing you) who use this excuse just weren't qualified and are using it as an excuse to reason why they weren't promoted.

For my part since I left the Army every single boss, and we're talking BIG bosses here, that I've had, apart from one, was a woman.

As far as those with daughters graduating college, if they raised them correctly and if the daughters are busting their asses and performing duties as expected they should have nothing to worry about.
Old 11 March 2010, 16:21
Confirmed User

Quote:
As far as those with daughters graduating college, if they raised them correctly and if the daughters are busting their asses and performing duties as expected they should have nothing to worry about.
I have had both female and male bosses and the last 8 years held two executive positions in previous companies (Global Director and Vice President) prior to founding my own company. I have had some of the best mentors as well. I agree in most cases you get what you give. However, many women today still don't discuss issues in the workplace. Right after my very first promotion in my very first job after college (working for my very first mentor/boss) I was put up against a wall by my throat by my boss's superior who was furious that a women was promoted to his group. I just happened to be the first manager in the group of all men. The group was terrific and I had a really solid relationship with them.... not so much for my director's boss. Could I have sued? Probably, but at that time I was young and naive and was determined to deal with it myself. I was lucky to have a boss/mentor who did his best to kept his superior away from me. Things are still so much better now then 20 years ago; but abuse of power always will exist to some level. Bottom line, no ethical leader takes advantage of his position of authority.
Old 11 March 2010, 17:43
Been There Done That

Incredible. I was amazed at how many women/teachers were on the WND list. What is the deal with so many female teachers conducting in this type of behavior? Wow.
Old 11 March 2010, 19:11
Embrace the Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD69 View Post
Incredible. I was amazed at how many women/teachers were on the WND list. What is the deal with so many female teachers conducting in this type of behavior? Wow.
I'm just pissed there were no hot teachers 'conducting this type of behavior' when I was in school...damn I suck.
Old 5 April 2012, 09:32

Well, I cannot find a picture of her that shows her as attractive, and I've spent about 2-3 minutes looking (in the world of Google, that is akin to a lifetime).

But still, I mean -- for a HS student, he is banging a NFL cheerleader, and that HAS to be worth some points.

As I have stated previously, I don't care if I get flamed because I don't see this as horrible....
Old 5 April 2012, 10:06
Confirmed User

Coming into this thread a little late, but here's my .02 cents.

People talk about "rehabilitating" sex offenders like it's something these people are doing by accident. These ADULTS are making these concious decisions to do this.

They weren't brought up being told it was ok and they certainly didn't see anywhere in society where it's been acceptable. The decisions they make are WRONG and should be treated as such regardless of age, sex, race, religion or anything at all.

Their apologies aren't worth a thing and just talking to them and giving them a slap on the wrist isn't helping when you see a new case pop up every day or two. I think the issue just isn't being handled properly. Which is clearly proven by going back in this thread and seeing how rules are different state to state.
Old 5 April 2012, 10:20
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_P View Post
People talk about "rehabilitating" sex offenders like it's something these people are doing by accident. These ADULTS are making these concious decisions to do this.

They weren't brought up being told it was ok and they certainly didn't see anywhere in society where it's been acceptable. The decisions they make are WRONG and should be treated as such regardless of age, sex, race, religion or anything at all.

I agree with you, but how are these crimes any different from any other crime where society speaks of "rehabilitating" offenders? What about burglars, con artists, arsonists and just about any other type of criminal conduct? Most people convicted of these crimes made a conscious decision to commit their particular crime. Can they be rehabilitated? If so, why is it that they can be but a sex offender can't be?

Personally, I think the rehabilitation label should be removed from the prison system all together. Prison should be for punishment. Period.
Old 5 April 2012, 10:41
Problem Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTB View Post

Well, I cannot find a picture of her that shows her as attractive, and I've spent about 2-3 minutes looking (in the world of Google, that is akin to a lifetime).

But still, I mean -- for a HS student, he is banging a NFL cheerleader, and that HAS to be worth some points.

As I have stated previously, I don't care if I get flamed because I don't see this as horrible....
Here ya go; this pic might qualify:

And yeah, I'm sure dude scored major points for that one...

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Old 5 April 2012, 10:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Here ya go; this pic might qualify....
Nope. With regards to this chick, the only real option available is to flip her Bengals uniform up over her face, even bending her over a table runs the risk of her turning around and looking at you.

Per the student -- I can only offer that years from now, when he is going through a dry spell, perhaps he'll look back and realize that if he had kept his fucking mouth shut, he might have had the opportunity to bang her even more....

Our new posting rules