Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 5 April 2012, 10:48
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sltwtr1 View Post
Your comment might be appropriate if Rat or Sharky had posted in this thread.. but SOTB and I have some pretty high standards..

Sltwtr1

OUT
Yeah, but at 15, if any 1/2 way decent looking older woman was sexting you and promising sex, we'd all be all over it like bees on honey. Anyone who says different is either gay or lying,
Old 5 April 2012, 11:07
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
I agree with you, but how are these crimes any different from any other crime where society speaks of "rehabilitating" offenders? What about burglars, con artists, arsonists and just about any other type of criminal conduct? Most people convicted of these crimes made a conscious decision to commit their particular crime. Can they be rehabilitated? If so, why is it that they can be but a sex offender can't be?

Personally, I think the rehabilitation label should be removed from the prison system all together. Prison should be for punishment. Period.
You're right. Completely 100% correct. There is no difference and a punishment is a punishment. We spend time and money (and here's that word again) rehabilitating them, and what does it do?

Not a whole damn lot in a majority of cases.

Prison is prison. Period. Do the crime, pay the time.
Old 5 April 2012, 11:12
FIDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTB View Post
Nope. With regards to this chick, the only real option available is to flip her Bengals uniform up over her face, even bending her over a table runs the risk of her turning around and looking at you.

Per the student -- I can only offer that years from now, when he is going through a dry spell, perhaps he'll look back and realize that if he had kept his fucking mouth shut, he might have had the opportunity to bang her even more....
Light Switch?
Old 5 April 2012, 20:16
Authorized Personnel

The thing I don't understand: WHY would any human being old enough to send text messages these days- especially an adult teacher- NOT realize that sending nude pictures to a KID was a bad idea??? She HAD to know that he was DEFINITELY going to show them around.

I don't get it.
Old 5 April 2012, 23:26
Policeman Officer

I'm guessing she wasn't cheerleading to pay for her degree in rocket science.
"The real problem was being able to stick it out, to sit in an office under the orders of a wee man in a dark gray suit and look out of the window and recall the bush country, the waving palms, the smell of sweat and cordite, the grunts of the men hauling jeeps over the river crossings, the copper-tasting fears just before the attack, and the wild, cruel joy of being alive afterward. To remember, and then go back to the ledgers and the commuter train, that was impossible. He knew he would eat his heart out if it ever came to that."

- "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth
Old 5 April 2012, 23:49
Grumpy Bastard

[QUOTE=Longrifle;1276188]

It happened at my school back in '65 with the girls' PE teacher. She was just out of college and definitely H-O-T. Several boys were 'victimized' repeatedly and magnificently, and they brag about it gratefully to this day. 10th grade was good for them.

QUOTE]

We had a term for those poor kids at my school.
"Lucky Bastards"...
Old 6 April 2012, 05:36
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidA View Post
I never bought into this nonsense. In fact I think that our laws about this are insane however, and to my point above, what's good for the gander is good for the goose: meaning if a 32 year old man gets 20 years in prison for fucking a 17 year old student, then a 32 year old woman should get 20 years in prison for fucking a 17 year old student - and yes this goes for fags and lesbos, too.

The above "position of power" shit takes away my ability to reason. If I fuck my boss because I wanted to fuck my boss and she's HOT how is she abusing her position of power and authority? I could use that GAY excuse to probably sue the agency and get money, but it's GAY. I wanted to fuck her, I am an adult, period. People tried to use this argument with the Lewinsky scandal. She was a damned adult and wanted to blow the POTUS. Period.

I also don't thik that at 18 people magically become adults. We all know some immature assed adults and we all know some mature manipulative teens.

IF some 24 year old brand new out of college teacher just finds out that his wife has been cheating on him, and there's a sexually active 17 year old chick in his school who has actively been pursuing him and who has fucked 50 dudes on her walk to school and in a moment of weakness he lets her blow him - who was the manipulator in the situation?

Using ages, and not scenarios, to judge things is retarded and is a product of a lazy and ineffectual (and yes, overtaxed) justice system. I liken it to the zero tolerance policies many railed about early last month. Granted that in the majority of these cases it is a sexual deviant manipulating someone - but not all. I'd just like to see situations addressed, not simply an age because someone opened a book and sees X = Y.

Common sense should prevail. That said chicks getting probation or slaps on the wrists when they are just as sexually deviant as dudes is asinine.
If you read these cases, it seems the scenario does have an impact on the sentencing more so than the charge.

DH's new friend was merely dismissed, her student was 17, while the ones with multiple students or in their early teens or had sex in school went to prison. Seems like the Lesbians caught a break in sentencing as well. The age difference between 13-17 and 17-21 is significant. I think the age helps form the scenario.

Last edited by The Fat Guy; 6 April 2012 at 05:42.
Old 6 April 2012, 06:04
BTDT

...wow.
One of the hits on that list was a 50 year old broad jumping an 11 year old kid.

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 6 April 2012, 07:35
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy L-bach View Post
...wow.
One of the hits on that list was a 50 year old broad jumping an 11 year old kid.

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot
That's gross. Wonder what was going through his head.
Old 6 April 2012, 09:29
Confirmed User

"That's gross. Wonder what was going through his head."

More so WHAT did she pump and manipulate into that child's head. It's scary what they say to kids to make it right (in their mind).
I'm talking about the young ones, not the 17+ range.

It's been awhile since I worked around them, but they excel at manipulating.
Old 6 April 2012, 10:07
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamin View Post
"That's gross. Wonder what was going through his head."

More so WHAT did she pump and manipulate into that child's head. It's scary what they say to kids to make it right (in their mind).
I'm talking about the young ones, not the 17+ range.

It's been awhile since I worked around them, but they excel at manipulating.
What's worse is, she somehow believed it to be ok. Or at least thought she would get away with it.

As I posted before, no rehab, just prison time. Pretty disgusting.
Old 6 April 2012, 10:14
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Man, I'd love for a 50 y/o HOT chick teacher to jump on me now -- you'd think it were possible, certainly my IQ and outwardly demonstrated personality is that of an 11 y/o....
Old 6 April 2012, 11:19
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTB View Post
Man, I'd love for a 50 y/o HOT chick teacher to jump on me now -- you'd think it were possible, certainly my IQ and outwardly demonstrated personality is that of an 11 y/o....
+1

I've read that in other cultures, it's the norm to have an older woman introduce boys coming of age into sex. We as a society have hangups about that. I blame the Baptists.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when Iím attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 6 April 2012, 11:58
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
+1

I've read that in other cultures, it's the norm to have an older woman introduce boys coming of age into sex. We as a society have hangups about that. I blame the Baptists.
You mean in another culture I could have banged my 10th grade Spanish teacher?!?! DAMN YOU BAPTISTS!
Old 7 April 2012, 00:10
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack7 View Post
Who wouldn't hit that?
How could you concentrate in class with that at the front of the room?
I'd hit it so hard you'd have to separate me from her with an angle grinder after I spot welded my pelvis to hers...
Old 11 August 2012, 17:33
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Where were these teachers when I was in high school

Back then, scoring with this chick would have been considered a high achievment among my classmates.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cheerleading-coach-accused-sex-act-high-school-basketball-player-article-1.1101237
Old 11 August 2012, 18:22
On the Extract Bird

I may get flamed for this, but men and women are not the same. Especially when it comes to sex.

I don't know any one of my friends at the age of 27, who, if 10 or 11 years ago had the opportunity to bang one of their hot teachers, would say now that they were "victimized."

If a teacher bangs a student who is below the age of consent, charge them with the appropriate crime. If that student is at or above the age of consent, fire the teacher, and make sure they are blacklisted from ever teaching again. Let's keep it simple.
Old 12 August 2012, 00:59
Living the dream

So, if both parties are above the age of consent and absent the teacher-student relationship no crime has occurred, you'd still favor someone losing their job?

What if a teacher has a relationship with a student that isn't in their direct tutelage? Say they merely attend the campus where the teacher works, what then? Status is status and should be equally applied, yes?
Old 12 August 2012, 02:24
Amatuer TerrorAstrologist

I'd certainly like to give Amy Northcutt the business. My girlfriend is a teacher and I continually remind her that her male students (and boyfriend) are perverts and spend the entire day undressing her with their imaginations (and every other hot girl).

The Bengals cheerleader's face is all messed up and shit. I believe there are personalities that can make such a thing tolerable, but I highly doubt she has it.

I'm not going to sit around and agonize over the fact that the hot ones are in jail. But damn, I would have like to have been a victim when I was 17.
"I am going to permit this thread to continue under the following conditions: 1. The original poster will cease posting like he is a skateboarder. 2. The original poster will use the search engine." -magician
Old 12 August 2012, 02:39
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
Originally Posted by yojinbukai View Post
So, if both parties are above the age of consent and absent the teacher-student relationship no crime has occurred, you'd still favor someone losing their job?
Well you know, some folks aren't satisfied with the letter of the law, they want the law to apply to their spirit of things.....and in their minds, if something is what they feel is 'wrong', they want the law to cover that too, regardless of what it actually says....

The guy is over the age of consent in Indiana, she is not his teacher and has no staff responsibilities over him. The law doesn't say, "If one is a student and the other a teacher", much as some want it to say that. A strict reading of the statute would seem to be that while her decision to become involved with him might have been unwise, it's not illegal. The fact that the local prosecutor (being a lawyer and all) doesn't seem capable of reading/applying the law as it's written, not as they feel it should apply, means of course that a jury will make that call, a guilty verdict leading to an appeal, etc.....

Prosecutors don't always care about whether an offense actually occurred, for many it's about whether they can get a jury to say that one did, generating a "win" for them, or if they can use the threat of potential conviction to generate a plea. Future political ambition often comes into play unfortunately.

"In Flanders fields the poppies blow
between the crosses, row on row...."

Our new posting rules