Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 10 October 2017, 12:47
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatmedic View Post
The wife and I look at houses every night in Butte and Billings MT. We know when we retire and move, it will be tough being accepted after people ask where we are from. 5 more years in this fucked up state and we are gone.

Half-way kidding.
In my experience, the emberassment of saying youre from California is more of an issue than being accepted by people. At least here in Texas...
Old 10 October 2017, 13:19
Red Headed Stepchild

BLM attacking the ACLU. That is hilarious.
Old 10 October 2017, 13:40
#AllLionsMatter

Angry Gay Man Kicks Christians Out Of His Coffee Shop! "I'd F*Ck Jesus In The Ass"

I walked into an office and said: "Hey! Where's the gear queer?"

Next thing you know I'm in HR about my use of language.

Now, if it was a "Christian" owned establishment, they'd be facing a DOJ lawsuit...

Link...

There is a limit to compassion.
Old 10 October 2017, 13:45
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkdrver View Post
BLM attacking the ACLU. That is hilarious.
The Golem always turns on it's masters. Insert the "liberals get the bullet too" graffiti from earlier this year at Berkeley that illustrates the point.
Old 10 October 2017, 13:58
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
I walked into an office and said: "Hey! Where's the gear queer?"

Next thing you know I'm in HR about my use of language.

Now, if it was a "Christian" owned establishment, they'd be facing a DOJ lawsuit...

Link...

Well at least he was not refusing to bake a cake for them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10 October 2017, 15:09
Another pool cleaner

The collusion of media in the political arena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=D5854-qAqkM

This shows the extent of one NYT employee to forward an agenda.

"Journalistic integrity"...my ass.

I always shake my head at conservatives who talk about fleeing to some sanctuary to escape the madness.

Just concede the high ground, why don't you? There is no escape. Gotta take the fight to them.
Old 10 October 2017, 21:06
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Rhyno View Post
I find it additionally concerning that half of all the pregnancies of black women end in abortion.
Here are some statistics, while your ratio was a bit off, I agree that the end result is equally as alarming.
Old 11 October 2017, 15:05
Confirmed User

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-scout-n809836

I really do not agree with this. I know the scouts have been under a lot of political pressure through the years but I am afraid this literately the end of the boy scouts.
Old 11 October 2017, 15:12
Confirmed User

Either fight or die. Since we all know the leadership of the BSA is full of pussies, they should just shut down the BSA all together. Better to let it die with some semblance of dignity (if it even has any left) rather than live on as some culturally marxist'd abomination full of subversion and degeneracy.
Old 11 October 2017, 15:17
Been There Done That

Well I was having a good day until hearing this. As an Eagle Scout myself this is complete BS. Way to cave into political correctiveness instead of teaching young men to take a stand. The final nail in the coffin of the Boy Scouts. Again one of the last vestiges of honor and traditions in our society, the left is celebrating now for destroying. It is time to fight, literally. If it is not to late.

Old 11 October 2017, 15:22
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Either fight or die. Since we all know the leadership of the BSA is full of pussies, they should just shut down the BSA all together. Better to let it die with some semblance of dignity (if it even has any left) rather than live on as some culturally marxist'd abomination full of subversion and degeneracy.
Is the leadership attitude at BSA any different than West Point Military Academy based on the other thread?

Have Annapolis and Colorado Springs followed in the footsteps of West Point?
Old 11 October 2017, 15:25
Renuo Victima Esse

This is simply an outward manifestation of what has been brewing under the surface for years. Everything "male" is being feminized. We will soon no longer have men, but simply some males. I came to the opinion long ago that if my son was to have a chance at learning what it means to be a man, I would have to invest my time into teaching him because everywhere else is working against it.
Old 11 October 2017, 15:34
BTDT

America is more and more like a South Park episode every year.

...everyone wants to join Troop 69 of the Mountain Scouts - or maybe we should all just seek membership in the Super Adventure Club.

So, lets everyone stand, or sit, or kneel, to honor America !
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield

Last edited by Box; 11 October 2017 at 15:40.
Old 11 October 2017, 16:29
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
Is the leadership attitude at BSA any different than West Point Military Academy based on the other thread?

Have Annapolis and Colorado Springs followed in the footsteps of West Point?
At this point I'm fairly certain they are the same.

If the USMA has been undermined, then I'm pretty sure there's nothing left to destroy. I am probably the most cynical person on this site (maybe?), but even I didn't think those fucks could have gotten to West Point. Not without some serious rumblings and waves being created beforehand that would have been remembered. That letter from the LTC has given me serious pause.
Old 11 October 2017, 16:36
Reverse Apache Master

Boy Scouts. Girls Scouts. If girls want to be the equivalent of Eagle Scouts, why can't the Girl Scouts start their own program?

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 11 October 2017, 16:41
Been There Done That

It is not about equality, or opportunities. It is about undermining and destroying all our traditions, values, and honor.

Old 11 October 2017, 18:04
Authorized Personnel

The people who pushed to let girls in BSA either are functionally retarded or have never attended an actual Cub Scout den meeting. I've got 2 boys in Cub Scouts in 5th and 2nd grade, so I go to a lot of den meetings. Imagine you took a bunch of immature baboons, fed them a diet of red Kool-aid and meth, then put them together in small groups and you get an idea of a Cub Scout den. The older dens and Boy Scout troops are apparently not much better. Same idiocy, better vocabulary, less parent-mandated hygiene. Don't get me wrong- I am a big supporter of Scouting and I think it's awesome for the boys, but I'm not sure it's what most girls are looking for or expecting. For example, we had a sports night in the 2nd grade den last week. The progression went from playing catch with a couple of balls, to pelting each other with the balls, to "let's play tackle!". Note: they didn't say "tackle FOOTBALL"...just "tackle". They were gleefully just plastering each other into the dirt when we changed the activity and moved on. It was honestly kinda funny.

I've got 3 boys and what I've learned is that parents/society can certainly induce whatever "socially correct" idiocy they can come up with, however Nature still sets the stage. Boys are still born with the volume control broken off at "11" and their brains safety-wired in the OFF position. Which is what makes them fun. (And some of us never progress past that point!)
Old 11 October 2017, 19:03
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
It is not about equality, or opportunities. It is about undermining and destroying all our traditions, values, and honor.
The Brady Bunch predicted all this decades ago. Marcia didn't even WANT to be a Treetop Ranger, she just wanted to screw it up for everyone else.
Old 11 October 2017, 19:45
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Fuckin' 10 ring right there............
Old 11 October 2017, 19:51
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Fuckin' 10 ring right there............
Agreed

Our new posting rules