Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Welcome To SOCNET > How Not to Post

Old 26 March 2003, 19:40
kayla
Visitor

micheal moore is a good man

micheal moore is a good man. i know a lot of you here dont agree, but i strongly believe that he is doing the right thing. he deserves the oscar he won, as well as the other 30 some-odd awards that he recieved for 'bowling for columbine'. he is courageous in proving material such as what is in that movie, and i know most of you think he is a liar but that is only because you dont want to admit that he could be right.
michael moore is a pioneer in justice.

your thoughts?? i know there will be plenty....
Old 26 March 2003, 19:43

*Ducks*

Matau
Old 26 March 2003, 19:45
Confirmed User

Shitbag

KaylaKoochieStinks--

No one cares about your opinion. Why do you keep registering? Is this fun for you? Why don't you go into your bathroom, take a shit, put your head in the toilet, and flush. That may occupy you for a while. When you are finished with that task, you can go to the airport, tell security you have a bomb, and see what happens. That should also be fun for you as well.

Go back to Dorkville, eh?
Old 26 March 2003, 19:46
LRSC Grunt
Visitor

....adjust fire...break...one delta one oscar tango in the open.... over
Old 26 March 2003, 19:48
kayla
Visitor

say what you like. i am allowed to free speech and expressing my opinion wether you like it or not. if you are going to post things like that, you might as well go do them yourself. so have fun. i will continue to post my opinion. just because you are pro war and i am not does not take away my right to express my anti war beliefs.
Old 26 March 2003, 19:49
BTDT

You stupid assfuck, do you have any idea what these boards are all about:

These boards are for the BTDT's who have proudly served their country in uniform, the pigfucker your are referring to represents all that is distasteful to me:

He is a liar, a hypocrite, and a yellow bellied coward. Did I mention "pigfucker"? You must be his "pigfuckee", get lost:

Terry
Old 26 March 2003, 19:52
Going back

I see Canada isn't much on English lessons.....

BTAR

- Blue Skies Big Windy 25

- Are you suffering from brain damage? I seriously want to know. If so, I will quit making fun of you. - Joe
Old 26 March 2003, 19:53
BTDT

kayla:

DILDOBREATH, you can express your opinion anywhere you want to, but not here. No one provides you the right to post here, you are not welcome:

Go fuck yourself:

Terry
Old 26 March 2003, 19:53
Been There Done That

Admins, let this chick hang for a sec....It won't be hard to prove her wrong....
Old 26 March 2003, 19:56
kayla
Visitor

sorry. i'm not done here. i have nothing against the troops who are serving but i do have something against you. i dont care if you dont like me, bla bla bla.
btw, you calling people who have opposing opinions from yours names such as 'pigfucker' only makes you look immature. wether or not that is a truth about you, well, i think the fact that you are posting messages phrased like that pretty much answers that question.
anyway, theres no changing your opinion of mike moore so you all can continue talking shit about him in this thread like immature highschool kids, i'm not even going to bother in here anymore, it really isnt worth my time defending someone i believe to be right to people as hotheaded as yourself. all that matters to me is that mike knows he has my support, which he does, or will very soon.
Old 26 March 2003, 19:58
creeping death
Visitor

kayla...

Trying to stir up the fire a little eh?

I just hope that you have a 4K flamesuit handy 'cause it's gonna get a little toasty for you by spoutin off shit like that on this site.

Nobody here could really give a shit about your affinity for that pinko/hollywood piece of shit so take it somewhere else.

*you just received my daily allotment of tolerance*
Old 26 March 2003, 19:59
LRSC Grunt
Visitor

Quote:
Originally posted by kayla
say what you like. i am allowed to free speech and expressing my opinion wether you like it or not. if you are going to post things like that, you might as well go do them yourself. so have fun. i will continue to post my opinion. just because you are pro war and i am not does not take away my right to express my anti war beliefs.
Have you ever heard of boycott? Either shut your fuckin cock holster or leave. This board is private property.
DFC5343
Visitor

Keep switching IP's Cuntla...I'm banning everyone of them until I get all of Toronto.
BTDT

kayla:

That support you mentioned. That's you supporting his dick on your chin, right?

Terry
Old 26 March 2003, 20:00
LRSC Grunt
Visitor

How do you castrate Mike Moore?

Kick Kayla in the chin!
Old 26 March 2003, 20:01
Been There Done That

So your IP addy was banned, too bad....

Furthermore, you have not answered my questions:

Are you a supporter of torture, rape, murder of dissenters, the removal of tongues, glass bottles being shoved up ones anus and then broken, and the genocide of entire peoples?

If you support Mike Moore then by defaalt you support the likes of Saddam Hussein and the above mentioned atrocities.

Stand by for more...
Old 26 March 2003, 20:01
Confirmed User

Quote:

CumStain: Don't assume someone is pro-war. Do you think I like the fucking fact that my husband is doing squirrel shit over there, that he could be KIA, MIA, or a POW? He is over there to protect us from a big piece of shit who wants to control the entire Gulf Region. He is over there because he is highly trained to do what he does, and he is serving the citizens of our country by protecting them from a serious threat.

I am for the disarmament of a ruthless regime that has tortured, gassed, and summarily executed its own people.

You are so fucking stupid, DogBalls. You and your free speech shit and your entitlement crap. You are a fucking waste of skin. You have nothing better to do than disrespect people. Why don't you go stick your fucking head in a donkey's mouth.

Shame on people like you
Old 26 March 2003, 20:02
BTDT

LRSC Grunt:

That's how I see it:

Terry
Old 26 March 2003, 20:03
The Burninator

Quote:
Hmm, where to start. First off, you don't have the right to free speech on this board; this board is for folks who have served their respective countries in their armed forces; we civvies are tolerated here.

Second, if you want to be treated civilly, show some respect for your elders, your betters, and the folks who have put their asses on the line to guarantee your free speech.

Third, learn how to fucking spell and construct a sentence.

Until you have realized and mastered those skills, grasshopper... Shut your fucking cockholster!

Jim

Having written this, I know I'm gonna get my balls busted for some mispelling or grammar mistake.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."
Frank Herbert - Dune

Old 26 March 2003, 20:04
Old and Broke

Kayla,

His documentary is fake. Many events were staged. Here (in the U.S.) we call that FICTION, it may qualify as a Documentary in Canada, but here it is FICTION.

Our new posting rules