Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Welcome To SOCNET > How Not to Post

Old 26 March 2003, 20:04
LRSC Grunt
Visitor

Any geeks out there?

Admins:
Post the IP so that we can fix this issue for good
Old 26 March 2003, 20:16
Authorized Personnel

wow - 19 minutes. well done DFC.

Kayla... come back in 4 years when you are old enough to form an opinion of your own. or go to the gaming forum and look for a date w/ other 15 year olds.

p.s. shave your pits hippie.

Last edited by GackMan; 26 March 2003 at 20:19.
Old 26 March 2003, 20:17
Monkey with a Pistol

Quote:
Originally posted by kayla
all that matters to me is that mike knows he has my support, which he does, or will very soon.
Don't kid your self. He wonít fuck you, you stupid groupie.

Kicking cancer's ass one cell at a time.

"Now I'm hiding in Honduras
I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns and money
The shit has hit the fan" Waren Zevon
Old 26 March 2003, 20:18

And if you can take a minute to rub your two brain cells together, read my signature, bitch!
Old 26 March 2003, 20:18
FLSTN

Doggie,

Except for our prime minister and a few of his hacks, most of us habla englese muy bien!

All other U.S. friends - stop encouraging your cowards and cast-offs to move up here, it's killing us!

Kayla,

This board is for soldiers. Go and find some peacenik board and/or start a michael moore fan club if you want, but don't try to justify his existence here. Moore is not neutral, he's a typical well-fed champagne revolutionary with a personal fortune of $15 million or so. He's opinonated, and he twists facts and manipulates sycophants like yourself into going along with him. He's hardly a champion of the working man either, just a fat bastard with his own film crew and soap box. His opinion is no more valid than yours or mine, and you deserve better.

As well, stop saying all Canadians share your opinion, as we definitely do not. Just because a few thousand professional protestors, union agitators, and professional students show up to a demonstration in Toronto, it doesn't mean that everyone feels the same way. You don't see people demonstrating against your position because you'll find the demands of leading a useful, productive life preclude you from engaging in protest performance art. Ironically, when most of these demonstration organziers were scaping the bottom of the barrel for more "useful idiots" I was training for WAR with my Regiment.

As much as I would rather be home with my family, I also hope that Canada reverses its current, ridiculous position and lets us go to Iraq as the reasons to be there are righteous. Before you start up with the peacekeeping cliche, I'm a soldier who did a peacekeeping tour in Bosnia in the early 90's. It's dangerous work that requires a high degree of self-discipline (unlike being a bandwaggon jumper at some demonstration), that's why soldiers do it, so we're not "peacekeepers" like what's depicted on the back of our $10 bill, we're soldiers who take care of business any way we're employed.

Once the US and UK forces overrun Saddam's torture chambers and chemical weapons sites, you and the rest of the peace movement will be backpedalling, not the White House.

Biker B
Old 26 March 2003, 20:26
Confirmed User

Kayla,

Please donít think that Iím agreeing with or supporting you in any way by what Iím about to write. If you read the letter I wrote to Michael Moore in the last thread you ďinvadedĒ youíll notice that I find him to be an arrogant, lying, self aggrandizing, immoral prick. In the interest of fairness though itís only right that youíre given a little rope to pull yourself out of the hole your digging or to hang yourself.

What exactly is it about Michael Moore that youíre so infatuated with? What it is that heís contributed to society that youíre so enamored with? You come on here spouting off about what a good guy he is but donít back it up with anything substantive. The way I see it, all the man does is abuse the right of free speech that so many of us on this board have served to defend. Kayla, I can make a movie espousing any radical point of view or opinion you care to name and by selectively manipulating facts I could make it appeal to some fringe group. Thatís what this man does for a living. You claim he shows courage. How is that, by stating an unpopular opinion on stage in from of a TV camera? Tom Green and Bam Margera do the same thing.

So please Kayla, if youíve got a point to make, make it, and prove it with facts, not just your blind, unqualified opinion of an entertainer. Michael Moore is a great man? Prove it. What exactly has he done other than stir up a pot of shit? You write it and itís convincing, factual and completely honest maybe youíll change some minds. I doubt it but as it is youíre just aggravating people and wasting their time.

Oh, and by the way Kayla, fuck you.

Danny
Old 26 March 2003, 20:27
creeping death
Visitor

Dangit DFC....

:D

*stopped to reload...lost tango*
Old 26 March 2003, 20:32
Authorized Personnel

it is amazing that the canadian PM only got 43% of the vote (is that correct?) and George Bush got 48%... yet he is the one they all call an illegally elected presidents blah blah blah.... 'course the supreme court might differ on that point.

fat fucking mickey moore shouldn't have been rooting for ralph nader if he was going to be so bitter about gore losing.
Old 26 March 2003, 20:53

Kayla, if you are still reading this thread, I suggest you read the article at the link below. It may help you to understand the truth about Michael Moore.

BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE: Documentary or Fiction?

http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html
Old 26 March 2003, 20:57
Confirmed User

Exclamation Michael Moore a good man?

You are one stupid ass Bitch, get a clue. That fat sack'o shit Michael Moore spews nothing of significance out of his fat mouth.

That documentary he made about the threat of guns should be low on his priorities, a greater threat to Mr. Moore is whatever he is stuffing in his mouth, those buttons on his tux were about to pop off.
"See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, form the beginning of revenge upon the enemy..." -Deuteronomy 32: 39-42
Old 26 March 2003, 21:04
creeping death
Visitor

Chris_L

kick-ass sig!
Old 26 March 2003, 21:29
Going back

Quote:
Originally posted by Biker B
Doggie,

Except for our prime minister and a few of his hacks, most of us habla englese muy bien!
You are correct. Sadly, tools like that generate the most air play down here.

BTAR

- Blue Skies Big Windy 25

- Are you suffering from brain damage? I seriously want to know. If so, I will quit making fun of you. - Joe
Old 26 March 2003, 21:42
Authorized Personnel

Dammit...

I missed it all...

She funny dinky dau..:D
Old 26 March 2003, 21:44

Thanks for the link to the article psenior.

This fuckwad Moore is speaking at the UT campus here in Austin on April 14. I plan on being there. Anyone on this board in Austin who can bail me out of jail?
Old 26 March 2003, 22:20
LRSC Grunt
Visitor

Quote:
Originally posted by bigben

This fuckwad Moore is speaking at the UT campus here in Austin on April 14. I plan on being there. Anyone on this board in Austin who can bail me out of jail?
Can I join you?
Old 27 March 2003, 03:46
Ranger002
Visitor

I can't believe you guys are getting so worked up over a little girl.

Sheeesh...What if she whined and none of youse answered...

Think about it.

William Hazen Old Scroll
Old 27 March 2003, 06:47

LSRC, the more the merrier.

The timing on this makes me laugh. Moore undeservedly won his Academy Award for his "let's ignore the U.S. Constitution" movie (2nd Amendment); I am attending a concealed handgun license course this weekend. I can probably get a few more people who would be interested in going to his presentation in order to present a "different point of view.":D
Old 27 March 2003, 09:42
Crimson Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by bigben

Get the numbers for some bail bondsmen beforehand.

I have a list that I carry with me into DC now.
Old 27 March 2003, 09:47
Old and Broke

Kayla,

Mr Moore's book is 40% off, that is the last step prior to pulping. That should give you an idea how smart and popular he is.

Can't call fiction the truth, too bad you haven't figured that one out yet.
Old 27 March 2003, 09:50
Crimson Guard

Michael Moore, sticking up for the working man.

Does he really? Let's analyze.

Michael Moore has never held a working class job for longer than a day. He went to work in a factory in his hometown of Flint Michigan and quit. He couldn't hack it.

He currently lives in Manhattan. His kinship that he feels to the working man ends with lip service. His daughter could very well go to a public school in New York and be raised and educated among the working class, however, she goes to an excellent and expensive private school.

Michael Moore obsesses about race and calls conservatives and Republicans racist, yet George W. Bush has much more diversity in his inner circle of advisors than Michael Moore does.

Michael Moore is a phony. He's a neo-marxist that is tricking the ignorant and the blind into going along with his marxist, oh wait "Progressive" agenda.

Our new posting rules