Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Welcome To SOCNET > How Not to Post

Old 27 March 2003, 11:59

Kayla

You are a fire starter, and a stupid little bitch,
I can not believe you would even have the balls to come in here with that shit knowing you would be eaten alive, you deserve to die alongside the fuckwads you say you are standing up for,
run along and go back to playing with your barbies, or living whatever little cinderella life you live in, you are obviously in a fantasy world and I feel sorry for you.
Old 27 March 2003, 12:00
DFC5343
Visitor

GUYS!!!!!!! SHE.....IS.....GONE!!!!!!!

Your pissing in the wind.
Old 27 March 2003, 17:39
LRSC Grunt
Visitor

Quote:
Originally posted by DFC5343
GUYS!!!!!!! SHE.....IS.....GONE!!!!!!!

Your pissing in the wind.
Mike Moore isn't....I'd like to piss in his wheaties.
Old 27 March 2003, 18:33
DFC5343
Visitor

He is a sandwich choking, nasty smelling fat fuck who can't get laid in a whore house so fuck him and his propaganda!
Old 27 March 2003, 20:52

Unhappy uh..guys?message

uh...ha ha..kayla and my other friends are active anti-war protestors.
im from toronto, ive never served in the armed forces..but i strongly support this war and only interested in reading these opinions. i had found this discussion board through soc.. am i still aloud in here?

-one canadian supporter
Old 27 March 2003, 20:55
Been There Done That

Yep, your good to go Lyndly, as long as you continue to tell your other friends what jackasses they are.
Old 27 March 2003, 21:24
DFC5343
Visitor

You step outta line and all of you will be banned forever.
Old 27 March 2003, 22:00

Red face the enemy is everywhere

i donut know who is pissing me off more,saddam or the anti-war protestors. WHY KAYLA WHYYY

*applaude* bravo MK for your earlier first response to kaylas.alittle late, but the original thread appeared closed.

Anti-war protestors are urging Bush to "think with his mind"
and "not with his heart " those protestors should take their own advice. We've all heard their ridiclously stupid arguments and they're all the same. while protesting against the war appears to be the more "morally correct" , the pro-"operation iraqi freedom"
makes a hell of a lot more sense. those hippies ( except for my protesting friends *big smile*) can only make one connection between guns and innocent civillians.
as quoted earlier " guns dont kill people, people kill people"

although canada's opinion shouldnt count,since we have done absolutely nothing for the coalition forces including failing to send out our own troops to --uhm-hmm-lets see-only our closest ally and friend!?alongside the much braver nations like australia and u.K ) i apologise for letting you down and backing out on you.

i KNOW that id Canada was ever in a situation of threat,America would be there for us.no questions asked. of course, our pre-minister s decision does not represent the stand of all canadians,
but what does that matter, i wish i could say that actually the majority of our country is supporting the war.

psst guys...

the canadian goverment is enjoying sitting back comfortably
in the sidelines , disrespectfully criticising the coalition -even the coalition forces themselves! (ok this only happened once that ive heard) of course-once again, not all of them.

i am frustrated, i cant see how any-one could could protest against this war. especially after the POW footage and al-jazeera
images that were posted in the other thread.

when i had first seen images of the iraqis forces , lacking uniforms and weapons, i felt pitty and almost saddened,

but after seeing the saddam regime in all its glory, all the way from their POW treatment, to their ridicoulous war-tactics ( plain-clothed soldiers? civillian vehicles, false surrenders? forcing civillian men to fight his war by threatening to execute?) i am disgusted .

He has already proven himself an un fair opponent by breaking the rules of engagement atleast twice.
but on that note,on the current progress of coaliton forces, you guys are already kicking some huge tyrant ass

micheal moore's argument saddened and dissapointed me. it is a mere embodiement of all the pathetic ramblings of his followers plus more bonus crap. actually i can almost say it was worse then some of the stuff id heard from his followers ( i still like your movie mike pfft)

the catholic church does need to solve their pedophile problem before they can even start to make a valid opinion in this.
and the dixie chicks?what the fuk about them

mockingly * shame on you mr. bush shame on you*

shame on you memo,you and your followers

psst..they are calling us ignorant -ha ha-you dont want to hear the rest of it.

this war will serve the iraqis far better than micheal moore or his whining followers with their american congress-bashing.

the way i see this, anyone who is protesting against this war,
is practically a supporter of saddam and his evil regime.

my thoughts are always with those brave service men and women out on the battlefield ! and wether or not you can hear me, KEEP UP THE ASS-KICKING

btw.he heh *tear* I HAVE YET TO HEAR AN ANTI-WAR ARGUMENT THAT IS WORTH READING THE FIRST THREE SENTENCES

p.s mk
i ll tell the others what assholes they are....and then some!!
Old 27 March 2003, 22:12
Been There Done That

Lyndly, I like your attitude and you're quite opinionated for what, fifteen. All I thought about when I was fifteen is what Frogstyle thinks about all day long.

Here are some important things to know here at SOCNET:

-Capitalize as though you are writing for an English class.

-Realize that you are amongst individuals who are in some cases more than 4 times your senior and who have seen shit that I myself never hope to see.

-Post with respect and you'll do fine.

-Watch out for DFC, he hates kids .

Edit: Here I am, giving pointers on the English language, and I have trouble harnessing it myself.

Last edited by MK19 (mod 3); 27 March 2003 at 23:01.
Old 27 March 2003, 22:56
Confirmed User

Wrong again, MK

Quote:
-Watch out for DFC, he hates kids
DFC loves kids.... with drawn butter, just like lobsters.

In their defense, Canadian troops shoulder more than their share of peacekeeping...
Old 27 March 2003, 23:02
Been There Done That

Re: Wrong again, MK

Can I get an Admin to change my screen name to just MK...

ITS MK19 FOLKS, it makes no sense otherwise...
Old 27 March 2003, 23:29
Confirmed User

But MK19 ....

Someone's sig says one of the rules of the regiment is:

If it makes sense, don't do it.

Quote:
ITS MK19 FOLKS, it makes no sense otherwise...
Old 28 March 2003, 08:41
Authorized Personnel

HAAAAAAHHHAA
Old 28 March 2003, 12:30
Confirmed User

re: Michael Moore?

Moore should be dropped by a firing squad.

http://homepage.mac.com/between333/.Pictures/mm.jpg
"See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, form the beginning of revenge upon the enemy..." -Deuteronomy 32: 39-42

Last edited by Chris_L; 28 March 2003 at 12:59.
Old 28 March 2003, 12:34
Confirmed User

re: Seriously

Someone needs to wast this fat fvck.

http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives...eLoserIs-X.gif
"See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, form the beginning of revenge upon the enemy..." -Deuteronomy 32: 39-42
Old 28 March 2003, 12:36
Confirmed User

another pic of this jackass

Disgusting FATBODY!!!http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/spa...s/pizzahut.jpghttp://www.starwars.jp/character/image/jabba.jpg http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/3...moore150ap.jpg
Old 28 March 2003, 12:40
Confirmed User

STUPID FAT FVCK!!!

http://www.bsnn.net/Book%20Reviews/Michael%20Moore.jpg
Old 28 March 2003, 12:41
Confirmed User

FAT FUCK!!

http://www.bsnn.net/Movies/bowling.jpg
Old 28 March 2003, 12:43
Confirmed User

and these bitches?

We should ship them off somewhere too.

http://users3.ev1.net/~d_c_lee/sonof.../dixmanure.gif
Old 28 March 2003, 13:08
Confirmed User

Thank You, Thank You....

Thank you very much, (it is very slow here at work today).

Our new posting rules