Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Welcome To SOCNET > How Not to Post

Old 8 July 2003, 16:42
Going back

Why would anyone publicly admit to being a part of this unit?

http://www.specwarnet.com/americas/isa.htm

BTAR

- Blue Skies Big Windy 25

- Are you suffering from brain damage? I seriously want to know. If so, I will quit making fun of you. - Joe
Old 8 July 2003, 16:43
Repaired SWATCop

Black Projects hmmmm.

Good Buzzword.

I ride motorcycles and occasionally blow stuff up. Worship at the Tree of Grumpy.

I think the General Topics forum would be a bit more appropriate.

Grumpy Mike
Old 8 July 2003, 16:46
Been There Done That

I can't play any more I have go
see ya later spike
Old 8 July 2003, 16:46
xcentraspike
Visitor

Yeah, and I want to moveto Montana and be a dental floss tycoon...unfortunately he's dead.

I'll be happy to pick up this clusterfoxtrot in an hour, but I have to go pick up the kids.

Have fun in my absence, don't rip me too many assholes.

XS
Old 8 July 2003, 16:50
Repaired SWATCop

Going to the store for some SKOAL.
See Y'all later.

Grumpy Mike
Old 8 July 2003, 16:50
xcentraspike
Visitor

Steve 1/75 - out. No hard feelings? Just doing a job. And for clarifications sake - there is a BIG difference between black projects and black ops.

I spent my time building the systems to catalog faces coming back from GlobalHawks and Predators and integrating the same type of systems used in hardwired, remote sniping platforms running .338 WM, .338 Lapua, and .50 BMG. Likewise, building C3 for the JCS, DO, DI, NSA, NRO (when it was NPIC) and a few other places that don't exist. Enough said. Out.

XS
Old 8 July 2003, 17:13
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by xcentraspike
It is clearly evident that no one can see past their bloodwings.
You'd be surprised. This site is unlike any other you have trolled. High degree of intellectual capital here.

Too bad you were so cockstrong busting into this site. Hollis, from what I know, is a good man. Too bad his campaigners are not as smart as he is.

I do not have a problem with pro-SOCOM politics being discussed or even promoted here. What I do have a problem with is YOU. You were told what to do, and you patently ignored the direction. That pissed me off. After thinking about it, it still pisses me off.

What were you 'busted' for? Insubordination? Disobeying an order?

Don't answer that - it's rhetorical and only meant to make you think.

SGT A/1/75 86-89
Ranger Class 13-87

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace." - Thomas Paine
Old 8 July 2003, 17:46
xcentraspike
Visitor

You're "order" came after action. As in ready, fire, aim. Can you explain the 2 or 3 emails requesting the best way to go about doing this that I have sent over the past month that went without response.

I am a team player here and don't want to get off on a bad foot, but I also not going to sit here and let you tell me that you warned me beforehand. You didn't.

Lastly, I was busted down 2 ranks for striking a Butterbar who stepped out of line. BFD.

DH, you obviously have a beef with me. I approached it the right way, through the mods, 3 times, with no response. What would have been your alternative COA?

XS
Old 8 July 2003, 18:31
Administrator

Quote:
Check out the org chart:

http://www.defenselink.mil/odam/omp/...ok/Pdf/Osd.PDF

Go down and to the left:

SecDef
DepSecDef
UnSecDef Policy
ASD or DAS SpecOps/LIC (including counter narcotics)

That is who we are trying to put in office....

XS

You obviosly don't know the people here. Had you done a little research, you might not have come off as a spastic buffoon. We just might be smarter than we look. Hollis is not the ASD SOLIC nor is he the DASD SOLIC. The ASD SOLIC post is STILL vacant. The PDASD is Marshall Billingslea. Hollis reports to Billingslea as the ASD for CN. He is far from being Rumsfield #3 man and far from being a "Special Operations brother" As far as I can tell all he did was go to Jump School. That being said, I don't have a problem with him, my problem is YOU - Your screen name, your attitude and your misleading sales pitch which now just turned me and a large majority of real Special Operations Forces on this board OFF!

- YOU: SPEC OPS BROTHER NEEDS YOUR HELP
------- Not Special Operations

- YOU: We are a GOP organization who has found a candidate in Depty. Asst. Secretary of Defense for Special Operations, Mr. Andre Hollis.
------- Not DASD SOLIC

- YOU: This is not local politics, this is a SpecOps guy in CONGRESS!
------- Not a SpecOps guy

- YOU: I am a team player here and don't want to get off on a bad foot,
------ Too late.

- YOU: Lastly, I was busted down 2 ranks for striking a Butterbar who stepped out of line. BFD.
------ That IS a big deal Looser boy. I wouldn't want you on any Team associated with Special Operations. In fact it would automatically disqualify you from being in the "Black" units you talk about and to try to impress us with.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think Mr. Hollis has sent the wrong person to talk to SOF. You have done more damage than good.

I'll drop by to see my friends that actually do the CN for Mr. Billingslea on Friday and see what they have to say. Report to follow.
Old 8 July 2003, 18:46
Been There Done That

Quote:
Steve 1/75 - out. No hard feelings? Just doing a job. And for clarifications sake - there is a BIG difference between black projects and black ops.

I spent my time building the systems to catalog faces coming back from GlobalHawks and Predators and integrating the same type of systems used in hardwired, remote sniping platforms running .338 WM, .338 Lapua, and .50 BMG. Likewise, building C3 for the JCS, DO, DI, NSA, NRO (when it was NPIC) and a few other places that don't exist. Enough said. Out.

XS
None taken
Youíre a smart guy so look back and Iím sure youíll see what an Ass you were for dropping flyers in our yard
Old 8 July 2003, 19:23
Administrator

Go back and read the first four or five posts. if you cannot see what I am talking about, no amount of time I could spend explaining it to you is going to help.

I am closing this thread, but leaving it up for the archives.

SGT A/1/75 86-89
Ranger Class 13-87

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace." - Thomas Paine

Our new posting rules