Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Welcome To SOCNET > How Not to Post

Old 30 November 2003, 21:56
Special Forces
Visitor

Quote:
Originally posted by WhenTheEagleCries
And I'm suppose to respect someone who thinks like you...
Stud, if you make it as far as A School, you will have learned to show respect for a lot of people you may not like.

You asked for opinions, you got them, a ton of them. Most of them from BTDTs, a couple from real SEALs. You don't like what they are telling you, maybe you should look for another career.

BTW, you have to earn respect for these people. Calling them ignorant and getting pissy ain't gonna cut it. Reach down, grab a pair, suck it up, and drive on.

Now move out and draw fire. Time for talk is done.

TR
Old 30 November 2003, 22:00
WhenTheEagleCries
Visitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Axe
Ruprecht,

If you keep banging your pots, you won't have any pots left.

Your questions have already been answered repeatedly in this post. Why do you keep repeating them like a parrot?

Do you want a pat on the back and someone to tell you you are great and have done everything right in your life? OK. Here you go:

PAT-PAT-PAT. You are great and have done everything right.

There. Are you happy now?

You keep asking the same questions over and over, arguing with the responses, and getting sarcastic and lippy to the people who are taking the time to answer you. Why don't you go away, leave these people alone, and go bother a Navy recruiter who is getting paid to answer repetitive questions from kids like you?
Will do :) I won't post till I go see a recruiter.

Sorry for the inconvience, I do appreciate your time and I know you guys could have just ignored my thread.
Old 30 November 2003, 22:00
Deleted Member

Just remember... You opened this can of worms.

Quote:
We will be successful in Iraq because the people were ready for democracy. Iraq has a pretty secular country, while still religious, they arenít to the point of cave dwelling 14 century throwbacks who like to strap C4 to their chests to murder Jews and Christians. The only people who can hinder our cause in Iraq is none other then our own people. Our reporters, the people who get discouraged while reading the reports, and the democrats who would love to see this turn out like Vietnam. Some would say the people attacking our troops will hinder our cause. This isnít so, while they can slow the process, we simply kill the ones who donít kill themselves in their attacks or in the unfortunate chance that we actually have to, arrest them. We canít simply pump Michael Moore and Wesley Clark, a war criminal himself, full of bullets. We must spread the news in the fullest of what is going on, in order to ensure we stay the course to success in Iraq.
Want me to tell you why you failed? You write like my 10 year old daughter. Improper grammar. "We will be successful in Iraq because the people were ready." WERE ready? You cannot write in present tense and past tense in the same sentence.

Just shut up kid. Your hole just gets deeper.
Old 30 November 2003, 22:01
Been around, did stuff

Quote:
Retroactive abortion...
Old 30 November 2003, 22:04
WhenTheEagleCries
Visitor

Re: Just remember... You opened this can of worms.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpion6
Want me to tell you why you failed? You write like my 10 year old daughter. Improper grammar. "We will be successful in Iraq because the people were ready." WERE ready? You cannot write in present tense and past tense in the same sentence.

Just shut up kid. Your hole just gets deeper.
No, that was not the reason she gave me, and this is an English 11 class, you're telling me I failed because of that, you're kidding.
Old 30 November 2003, 22:07
Confirmed User

Quote:
Sorry for the inconvience, I do appreciate your time and I know you guys could have just ignored my thread.
I did.

You're not worth my time. I have issues with humans that talk the talk and have never walked the walk.

I have a Ben Franklin that says you'll never make it. You are a quitter.

Can we get an admin to place a lock on this nonsense?

Teutates
Master Sergeant
Special Forces
(Retired)
Old 30 November 2003, 22:16
A general PITA

Quote:
LOL, to be truthful? Do you really want the answer?

I don't care. You are an 02 theif in my opinion, and beneath contempt. You search for a way out of a difficult situation in order to better yourself. One of the top reasons I became an officer, to remove those like you out of the service, or in your case, try and prevent those like yourself from getting in. You have the worst motivations for becoming a warrior I have ever witnessed, you want to be one of the BEST, yet fail at your first encounter. Dispicable little shiznet, myself and others tried to give you the best course of action to follow and you turned it down, well live in shame low speed. You will never make it in this community. http://www.trackpads.net/personal/irisheku/loser.gif
Old 30 November 2003, 22:16
Easily irritated

There were many grammar errors in your paper. I remember taking my first college English class. I had done well in AP English at my high school. The first paper we were assigned, I scored in negative numbers. Yes, below zero. Each comma splice cost me 30 points, each run on sentence cost me 30 points, each misspelled word cost me 15 points. No, I did not fail the course. I gave the teacher short, declarative sentences. My initial mistake was to try to impress the teacher with knowledge. The course was about was learning to write coherently. The subject matter was of little concern, but grammar and syntax were. I hope you understand what I am telling you.
Old 30 November 2003, 22:19
WhenTheEagleCries
Visitor

Quote:
Originally posted by fish78
There were many grammar errors in your paper. I remember taking my first college English class. I had done well in AP English at my high school. The first paper we were assigned, I scored in negative numbers. Yes, below zero. Each comma splice cost me 30 points, each run on sentence cost me 30 points, each misspelled word cost me 15 points. No, I did not fail the course. I gave the teacher short, declarative sentences. My initial mistake was to try to impress the teacher with knowledge. The course was about was learning to write coherently. The subject matter was of little concern, but grammar and syntax were. I hope you understand what I am telling you.
That wasn't the final draft either, but anyways, I just wanted to show you the paper and what she failed me for. She said it was well written but lacked supporting details. We read these papers out loud and compared to the people who passed, mine was the best, the majority of the class agreed.

There is a difference between College AP English and High School English 11.
Old 30 November 2003, 22:20
Arrogant Bastard

Quote:
Which I'll be doing very soon, its not that easy to get to the local recruiter for someone who doesnít have transportation. I think the closest one is in Milwaukee.
Excuses, excuses......

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu7.jpg
Old 30 November 2003, 22:24
Special Forces
Visitor

Quote:

Wasn't this you?

Please do what you said you would. you are only proving that you are incapable of following instructions, and are not too good at disengagement.

You have reached the bottom of the hole, and yet you keep digging.

Stop. Now. And let it be.

TR
Old 30 November 2003, 22:24
Easily irritated

Fuck him, I am going to bed.
Old 30 November 2003, 22:26
A general PITA

Brew Meister,

One word, Priceless!
Old 30 November 2003, 22:29

Quote:
Originally posted by brewmonkey
Excuses, excuses......

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu7.jpg
Right on Brewmonkey!

When the Chicken Crys: More excuses, blah, blah, blah. But you know the saying: "Excuses are like assholes....."
Old 30 November 2003, 22:41
A general PITA

Quote:

There is a difference between College AP English and High School English 11.
Yes there is, one you will never really comprehend, and a GED will never cross the gap you are digging you ignorant POS.

11 is a prep for College AP and a pre-req to get into college...Insert Bell ringing here... Unless you are willing to wait the time, close to 8 years for it not to matter... There you go Einstien, you just pissed away your college years in an institution that would have added a benifit to your life and added an assoc's degree in stupidity, better yet, added to your "Golden Arches Steak House" Resume'.http://www.trackpads.net/personal/irisheku/bonk.gif
Old 30 November 2003, 22:41
Banned 26FEB10

Quote:
OOOPS!! I guess you forgot you said this already??? WTF??!!
Old 30 November 2003, 22:45
Banned 26FEB10

Ruprecht has truly disappointed me, guys..
Old 30 November 2003, 22:49
A general PITA

Quote:
Originally posted by Axe
Ruprecht has truly disappointed me, guys..
No loss big guy, he can always be claimed as a "business expense" and written off.

There is always a ditch to be dug or a wall to be papered. He's perfect material for it...If he shows up on time and sober....
Old 30 November 2003, 22:57
NOW WITH MORE MOLECULES!

CryingShitBird,

you have an excuse for everything. By all mens, please join the Navy at the nearest opportunity. Go to BUD/S ASAP.

Please, I'm begging you too. You are a great person, and I am sure that you will be selected to go to DEVGRU right out of the box. There, is that the answer you were looking for?

Just shut the fuck up and do it.

Christ, you have more excuses than my 4 year old. Just shut the fuck up, go join, go to BUD/S and go away. It's really that simple. Quit coming up with reasons why you CAN'T do something (Transportation, it was a rough draft... what-the-fuck-ever) and just fucking do it.

Admins, can you flush this fucking kid please?

Never fuck with a guy who wants to die in battle.
Old 1 December 2003, 00:25
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Teutates
Can we get an admin to place a lock on this nonsense?
Done. Thread closed.

WhenChickletYawns: all of your 55 posts to date have been in this thread. I will allow you to start anew with your next post.

Start over. Keep your screen name. What a bargain.

SGT A/1/75 86-89
Ranger Class 13-87

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace." - Thomas Paine

Our new posting rules