Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Welcome To SOCNET > How Not to Post

Old 29 November 2003, 20:01
NEW TO SOCNET

Quote:
Originally posted by WhenTheEagleCries
I think I'm going to fucking vomit.
Well that wasn't a very nice thing to say. You really shouldn't curse, you're only 16 by your own admission. And there are ladies on this board.

The US Constitution is not a suicide pact.

If you miss your ex frequently, consider better optics for your rifle.

"The baby will be slippery, if you drop it don't stare, PICK IT UP !!!" - OB/GYN Wisdom
Old 29 November 2003, 20:04
Confirmed User

Quote:
Woobie Ranger, why you wanna go and bring the Wrath of Spouse down on yourself?
Quote:
Hold that thought, let me get a beer, i dont like where this is going

I dunno.....boredom? Lack of attention as a child? :)

Shitstarter, Type-1 each?

(red chemlight thrown through the air)

Shift fire, Shift fire!

:D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 29 November 2003, 20:05
NEW TO SOCNET

This is not for you

http://udtseal.homestead.com/files/n...0504843_30.jpg

"The baby will be slippery, if you drop it don't stare, PICK IT UP !!!" - OB/GYN Wisdom
Old 29 November 2003, 20:06
NEW TO SOCNET

This is

http://scoot.net/gallery/summitpoint...AlexChicks.JPG

Old 29 November 2003, 20:06
AngelsSix
Visitor

As far as I am concerned, I am glad Frog moved you into Sir Sneaky's AO, because I am getting a kick out of watching the banter. And while you are an annoying little shit, I kind of think your main problem is that you are bored and not challenged enough so you just turn off. I know because I do it all the time; I need and crave the social and psychological interactions of intelligent people. I enjoy a good discussion. You don't strike me as stupid, just ignorant.

Quote:
I bet 17 year olds that drop out of High School are ignorant ass clowns that don't deserve the time of day, so untill that's me, what can you label me as?
I will label you as YoungIgnorantTyrant. Hope you enjoy your new nickname. That is how I shall refer to you from now on if you are lucky enough to be allowed to remain.

One last thing before I go: if you do not have the stones to complete school because of a disagreement with one of your instructors, WTF are you going to do when the DI or MTL gets in your face and tells you how screwed up you are?? Walk out?? Doesn't work like that in the military. You need to get that "I know it all and I am always right" crap out of your mentality now or you will suffer greatly in life. Remember there will ALWAYS be someone faster, better, smarter and harder than you (for the most part) everywhere you go. If you think you are always in charge, you aren't. Take it for what it's worth.

Sorry to butt in Sir Sneaky......please continue to educate our youngster. He definitely requires some schooling.
Old 29 November 2003, 20:07
Confirmed User

Hey, I work back there!!! Get the magnifying glass out and ya might spot my coache at the front of the big building in the rear!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 29 November 2003, 20:09
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Sneaky SF Dude
This is

http://scoot.net/gallery/summitpoint...AlexChicks.JPG

Is that a Jesus bobble-head? lmao
Old 29 November 2003, 20:10
WhenTheEagleCries
Visitor

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelsSix
You need to get that "I know it all and I am always right" crap out of your mentality now or you will suffer greatly in life.
I agree. Nothing any of you say is going to discourage me though, I will learn but not be discouraged.
Old 29 November 2003, 20:14

Quote:

That English teacher was a bump in the road that I over-came. I just had to choose a different route.
\

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Such perseverance and steadfastness during SUCH a difficult and demanding time in your life....THANK GOD you were able to live through it. For sure, that BUD/S program will be much easier than that H.S. English class....its downhill from here for sure. You were able to take the quitter's way out and may just be able to slide into the Navy's backdoor. That will show the Navy, after all you mean business and will stick it out through the tough times.

IF you get in, my bet is that the other Admin's will change FROG's name to " whentheFROGcries"

BTW- Good luck... but I would take Sneaky up on that Harvard deal.

Last edited by Bandaid; 29 November 2003 at 20:18.
Old 29 November 2003, 20:15
Confirmed User

Not anyone's intent...

I don't think it is anyone's intent to discourage you.

Just telling you like it is...

Your mouth and attitude are going to be a limiting factor regardless of what you choose do in life.
Old 29 November 2003, 20:17
NEW TO SOCNET

Sacamuelas, its BUD/S.

Mediver2002,
I do want to discourage him. Nobody in their right mind should have to endure that kind of torture when there's a nice position as a Congressman's aid waiting for him.

I am the anti-recruiter. He's already quit in HS, I'm trying to save tax dollars here.

Old 29 November 2003, 20:18
WhenTheEagleCries
Visitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Bandaid
\

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Such perseverance and steadfastness during SUCH a difficult and demanding time in your life....THANK GOD you were able to live through it. For sure, that BUDs program will be much easier than that H.S. English class....its downhill from here for sure. You were able to take the quitter's way out and may just be able to slide into the Navy's backdoor. That will show the Navy, after all you mean business and will stick it out through the tough times.

IF you get in, my bet is that the other Admin's will change FROG's name to " whentheFROGcries"

BTW- Good luck... but I would take Sneaky up on that Harvard deal.
Whoever the admin is over here, they need to get some decent emoticons, the smilies provided are usless

I highly doubt he was serious about Harvard

I want to serve.
Old 29 November 2003, 20:19
NEW TO SOCNET

Oh, I'm serious about Harvard. Harvard is no joking matter. Do a search.

Old 29 November 2003, 20:23
WhenTheEagleCries
Visitor

Thumbs down

Quote:
Sacamuelas, its BUD/S.

Mediver2002,
I do want to discourage him. Nobody in their right mind should have to endure that kind of torture when there's a nice position as a Congressman's aid waiting for him.

I am the anti-recruiter. He's already quit in HS, I'm trying to save tax dollars here.
I don't think quit is the right word, delayed maybe...

There's a difference between not wanting to tell your teacher right wingers are evil because they went on a witch hunt for communists in the 50s to satisfy the left-wing agenda of most public school teachers and pushing my face into mud after a 500 push-up penalty to make me hard. Well as far as I'm concerned.

If I don't have to have a High School diploma to complete my goals, why should I get it? If I need it, then I'll get it, no problem, I'll take it on the chin for the goal, but it seems as if I don't.

That's where I'm at right now.
Old 29 November 2003, 20:23
Confirmed User

Want to serve?

If you really wanted to serve you would have already spoken to a recruiter and would be taking anything they offered you.

By serve, we do not mean serve yourself.

You should take a good look at how you have interacted with the members of this board, you don't click. You want to be an individual not a member of a team.

You may mature into what could be a contributing member of a team but it will require some work on your part...
Old 29 November 2003, 20:25
WhenTheEagleCries
Visitor

Quote:
Oh, I'm serious about Harvard. Harvard is no joking matter. Do a search.
So let me get this straight, you are telling me you're going to hook me up at Harvard with a GED? What exactly are you offering me here, so I can turn it down :)
Old 29 November 2003, 20:27
WhenTheEagleCries
Visitor

Re: Want to serve?

Quote:
Originally posted by rmediver2002
If you really wanted to serve you would have already spoken to a recruiter and would be taking anything they offered you.

By serve, we do not mean serve yourself.

You should take a good look at how you have interacted with the members of this board, you don't click. You want to be an individual not a member of a team.

You may mature into what could be a contributing member of a team but it will require some work on your part...
I know I'll have to mature, not a single person in the teams was just born mature for it, everyone started out like a snot nosed kid with a goal.

If I go into the Navy and I can't cut it at BUD/s for whatever reason I will still proudly serve. My whole thing is I harvest the will to be an Operator, and if I wasn't even to try, I'd be a waste of space.
Old 29 November 2003, 20:29
NEW TO SOCNET

Quote:
So let me get this straight, you are telling me you're going to hook me up at Harvard with a GED? What exactly are you offering me here, so I can turn it down :)
Of course. Harvard has much lower admission standards than Navy Spec Ops.

We'll come up with something, I'm telling you, the ADVON is already up there.

We can tell them you're gay, then when they refuse to admit you, well cry "Discrimination!" at the tops of our collective lungs. Gay marriages are even allowed up there now. They'll let you in just to make us go away.

Or we can get Ubercree to make you a blood brother of The Nation.

Rev. Jesse does this stuff all the time.

Old 29 November 2003, 20:31
Confirmed User

Thanks for setting me straight...

Quote:
not a single person in the teams was just born mature for it, everyone started out like a snot nosed kid with a goal.
Oh shit really? Thanks for setting me on the straight and narrow...
Old 29 November 2003, 20:31
WhenTheEagleCries
Visitor

Quote:
Of course. Harvard has much lower admission standards than Navy Spec Ops.

We'll come up with something, I'm telling you, the ADVON is already up there.

We can tell them you're gay, then when they refuse to admit you, well cry "Discrimination!" at the tops of our collective lungs. Gay marriages are even allowed up there now. They'll let you in just to make us go away.

Or we can get Ubercree to make you a blood brother of The Nation.

Rev. Jesse does this stuff all the time.
HAHAHAHA I don't think so, I'm not ment for that.

I'm ment to serve :)

Our new posting rules