Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Welcome To SOCNET > How Not to Post

Old 21 June 2004, 11:35
18xrecruit
Visitor

To all 18xrays

This is my first post since shipping of in Oct of '03. I have now gone through everything up to PLDC/BNCOC. So if any of the 18xrays have any questions about the traing up until now just PM me and I will do my best to answer it. By the way, you ain't shit 'til you got the beret and the tab. Just because you're a "Paratrooper" or 11B doesn't mean you're a badass. I've seen and met some of the dumbest people in the army right down the road in the 82nd and they are 11b paratroopers. So until you have THE beret and THE tab. You ain't shit.
Old 21 June 2004, 11:54
AirbornePaintman
Visitor

Re: To all 18xrays

Quote:
Originally posted by 18xrecruit
I've seen and met some of the dumbest people in the army right down the road in the 82nd and they are 11b paratroopers.
Fuck off.
Old 21 June 2004, 12:03
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
This is my first post since shipping of in Oct of '03. I have now gone through everything up to PLDC/BNCOC. By the way, you ain't shit 'til you got the beret and the tab.
I guess I "ain't shit" then as you so eloquently put it? Gimme a break guy.

[/B][/QUOTE] Just because you're a "Paratrooper" or 11B doesn't mean you're a badass. I've seen and met some of the dumbest people in the army right down the road in the 82nd and they are 11b paratroopers. [/B][/QUOTE]

Real smart asshole.

"Ohhh look at me, I'm in the pipeline....I'm soo fucking special!"
Old 21 June 2004, 12:05

Quote:
By the way, you ain't shit 'til you got the beret and the tab. Just because you're a "Paratrooper" or 11B doesn't mean you're a badass. I've seen and met some of the dumbest people in the army right down the road in the 82nd and they are 11b paratroopers. So until you have THE beret and THE tab. You ain't shit.
Hey there little fella, you might want to rethink your statement here. You ain't shit either, at least those guys down the road from you have been to combat, or for that matter been in a real Infantry unit. Just because some 11Bs are dumbasses doesn't mean they all are, with the amount of Infantry background on this board you should really reconsider posting garbage like that, especially as a fucking cherry. :)

When you get to group and start talking shit about the Infantry, the 82nd and Paratroopers in general you will be very, very shocked to find out that 80% of the senior NCOs in your battalion (which in your case is EVERYONE) come from this kind of background, and most of us believe the way were raised makes us the Soldiers we are today. In fact to many of us, THE tab is black and gold, and the only way to earn it is by doing an Infantryman's job for a minimum of 63 days. I have seen whole teams of triple canopies who all came from that unit down the road that you speak so highly of.

You do have a good point though, just because an 18x has passed airborne school, doesn't mean he is the shit (kinda sounds like you)...you ain't passed yet, good luck, godspeed, and for god's sake don't step on your dick.:) OOPS, too late for that!

Last edited by optactical; 21 June 2004 at 13:38.
Old 21 June 2004, 12:24
POL Developer

just shaking head .....unbelievable ....I guess he didnt understand the whole Quiet Professional part.
Old 21 June 2004, 12:38
Going back

Quote:
So until you have THE beret and THE tab. You ain't shit.
Dude must not know The Reaper to make a statement like that.....

I forsee long nights ahead for this guy.

- Blue Skies Big Windy 25

- Are you suffering from brain damage? I seriously want to know. If so, I will quit making fun of you. - Joe
Old 21 June 2004, 12:42
POL Developer

I would imagine he doesnt know TR ...but I bet he will now.

Dont fear the Reaper....unless you are this 18x guy.

:O
Old 21 June 2004, 12:49
Going back

Don't cha' just HATE it when someone steps out from the shadows like that?

Pity....

- Blue Skies Big Windy 25

- Are you suffering from brain damage? I seriously want to know. If so, I will quit making fun of you. - Joe
Old 21 June 2004, 12:51
AirbornePaintman
Visitor

With an attitude like that you'll be in the 82nd soon enough. And I hope to God I'm your NCO.
Old 21 June 2004, 13:26
Reaper375
Visitor

Quote:
By the way, you ain't shit 'til you got the beret and the tab. Just because you're a "Paratrooper" or 11B doesn't mean you're a badass. I've seen and met some of the dumbest people in the army right down the road in the 82nd and they are 11b paratroopers. So until you have THE beret and THE tab. You ain't shit.
Where's your Long Tab? How long have you been on an ODA?

Coming from 6+ years in the Ranger Regiment, I have seen many Cherries who were big-time woofers, and they were the ones who ususally got RFS'd 3 months after getting there.

Why don't you let your testicles drop down from your stomach to your sack before you come on here and start talking shit to everyone. Right now you have a serious case of dickmouth and you've clearly forgotten the meaning of "Silent Professional"
Old 30 June 2004, 13:15
Been There Done That

Quote:
...I've seen and met some of the dumbest people in the army right down the road in the 82nd and they are 11b paratroopers. So until you have THE beret and THE tab. You ain't shit.
You have a cute head on your shoulders kid, does it come off?

I was an 11B in the 82d, my son is an 11B in the 509th in Iraq.

I earned MY beret and MY tab before YOU were born. IF you receive a beret and a tab, THEN you can STFU and be a Quiet Professional; OR I will make it my life's mission to make your (short) career in the Army as strange and unusual as possible.

First and foremost SF Soldiers are teachers and ambassadors. If you're showing contempt for your fellow Soldiers anonymously on the internet, it's obvious you don't have what it takes to represent the USA or the Army as an SF Soldier.

BTW, how many combat tours do you have? Those 'dumbasses' up Ardennes road are working on their THIRD tour. What have you have done? Carry a rucksack? Orient a map? Carry a log? You are one bad-ass genius...

You're the exact reason why I have some strong reservations about recruiting kids off the street into SF.

Tracy-Paul **********
CWO (Ret)
US Army Special Forces

p.s. What's your name cherry?

Last edited by Tracy; 30 June 2004 at 15:48.
Old 30 June 2004, 13:25
Creepy ass cracka

Quote:
Originally posted by Tracy

p.s. What's your name cherry?
I doubt he'll have the balls to come back here, much less give you his name.

10% rule on this one. Probably won't last long.
Old 30 June 2004, 13:32
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Tracy
What's your name cherry?
Shouldn't be hard to figure out. I don't think there are too many 18C trainees born on 12 OCT 84 (see profile).
Old 30 June 2004, 13:39
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally posted by AirbornePaintman
With an attitude like that you'll be in the 82nd soon enough. And I hope to God I'm your NCO.
Amen, brother. I'm burning incense as we speak...
Old 30 June 2004, 13:50
RIP SOTB

If I may be so bold

I figure Tracy and the Reaper(TR) are comparing notes right about now. I know this is way out of my a/o BUT I'm speechless. Guess this young man forgot about those Band of Brothers etc. Oh well glad I don't have to work w/him.
Old 30 June 2004, 22:18
Confirmed User

where the hell have i been?

Damnit, I completely missed this thread!

anyone run an IP search on this asshole yet? Sound like someone should goto those barracks and do a little internet cookie health and welfare.

You'll be in Division soon asshole and everyone won't give a shit what you've done... it's be a rude awakening! If you do make it to group then i encourage you to come back here to say "I told you so"... if not, then we'll just assume you DOR'd or got the boot.

Hopefully your internet personality isn't as bad as your actual personality.

:monkey:
Old 30 June 2004, 23:13
Long time member

So much for PERSEC

Well I guess I ain't shit, but one thing I am is smart; something you must not have a lot of, 18xrecruit... or shall I say, Mr. John XXXXXXX.

Your life in the Army will soon become much more difficult than it had to be and when that happens, please feel free to send me a thank you card.
Old 1 July 2004, 00:03
Confirmed User

Note to self:

Don't piss Jeff off.
Old 1 July 2004, 01:18
#AllLionsMatter

Quote:
This is my first post since shipping of in Oct of '03. I have now gone through everything up to PLDC/BNCOC. So if any of the 18xrays have any questions about the traing up until now just PM me and I will do my best to answer it. By the way, you ain't shit 'til you got the beret and the tab. Just because you're a "Paratrooper" or 11B doesn't mean you're a badass. I've seen and met some of the dumbest people in the army right down the road in the 82nd and they are 11b paratroopers. So until you have THE beret and THE tab. You ain't shit.
Hold on...I just caught this thread...

ADMINS...please don't boot his ass yet...SHIT! I have to clean the kitchen and get up early to finish planning my trip to bury a man/teammate that's more of a man than he will ever be.....

There is a limit to compassion.
Old 1 July 2004, 08:53
AirbornePaintman
Visitor

I'm in HHC, 2/505, in case whoever's doing the paperwork wants to know. :D SOCNET justice is a bitch ain't it, John?
BTW, sorry to the other 18X's for hijacking your thread....

Our new posting rules