Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Welcome To SOCNET > How Not to Post

Old 15 August 2004, 16:17
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally posted by magoo41_59
you people here really are assholes
Thanks, glad to be of service.

Banana Phone....WOOT! :D
Old 15 August 2004, 16:18
magoo41_59
Visitor

Quote:
Originally posted by bigbull_21
Magoo-

I've got a better Yahoo handle for you. Since you don't mind using a handle that implies that you are something you are not, why not go higher? Hows about King_of_England?

Seriously dude, you aren't going to win your argument, just let it go. Stop talking trash, remember you are merely a GUEST here.

Also, if you are going to try to mention names, at least have the courtesy to use proper grammar (ie capitalize the first letter of the last name, maybe give them the respect of using their rank and not just their last name, unless you are drinking buddies with them)
What would be wrong with the name
King_of_England ??
Old 15 August 2004, 16:20

I'm a guest here, so I'm going to tread lightly and not post what I'm thinking.
I have one request though, if you do decide to bring your obsession with men in uniform to a positive conclusion, please consider ATR Winchester, Sir John Moore Barracks, tape your introduction to your new striped friends and post it here.

Quote:
I buy crates of beer for me and my mates all the time Chris....so shut up.

IT IS A MESSENGER NAME !!!

earned and not given ?? how do i earn a messenger name ?

and i do understand what you are talking about, but its lame bullshit. I just put it as my Yahoo name because i like it. Not because i'm in delta, and not because i'm trying to piss people off.

IF !!!! Was the key word dipshit !
Old 15 August 2004, 16:20
magoo41_59
Visitor

Even that Banana phone animation was a rip-off of the original banana phone animation, even when you give me shit you can't give me good shit
Old 15 August 2004, 16:21
magoo41_59
Visitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris1

I have one request though, if you do decide to bring your obsession with men in uniform to a positive conclusion
wow, your funny :)
Old 15 August 2004, 16:21
Confirmed User

Quote:
Then go away.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" ..............Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Old 15 August 2004, 16:23
magoo41_59
Visitor

No because not all of the people on this site are gay wankers, who cry of the smallest of baby things
such as an instant messenger name....
....get your lives together
Old 15 August 2004, 16:29
#AllLionsMatter

Unhappy WTF?

Quote:
Did "I" do wrong...

This time?

LMAO...go get a beer and calm down!

There is a limit to compassion.
Old 15 August 2004, 16:32
magoo41_59
Visitor

i got a crate with me.

But i keep gettin childish shite from the people on this forum....when i was only trying to add a little grace to the community, you can think what you like about it.

But shouldn't you be telling ace and his ass bandits to chill out about a stupid yahoo name ?
Old 15 August 2004, 16:42
Deleted Member

Quote:
IF !!!! Was the key word dipshit !
This is a bonafide brain fart.

Guy once chased a man down the street just because he had gold teeth (or so the rumor goes) :D

I take back what I said about going and reading the FAQ's. Perhaps you should go read about GIC. Do a search and read SSFD's post on the subject and then maybe you'll realize why that IM name is wrong.
Old 15 August 2004, 16:45
magoo41_59
Visitor

why can't you just get over it ?

use i bit of will power.

You guys are always saying how great you are, how about showing it....stop acting like losers....please
Old 15 August 2004, 17:08
#AllLionsMatter

Lightbulb You are in your own world!

Quote:
i got a crate with me.

But i keep gettin childish shite from the people on this forum....when i was only trying to add a little grace to the community, you can think what you like about it.

But shouldn't you be telling ace and his ass bandits to chill out about a stupid yahoo name ?
Maybe you should "cut back" some.

A "crate" and a "kid" does not mix too well around these parts of the world. Especially among us "FAGs and FOGs" in this community. :D

Don't take XBOX or PS2, to serious either...it ain't real life.

ACE is a grown man, that probably has more time serving his country, than you have on this earth. Hell, he probably has more time in the air, than you have with your feet without shoes on.

I have to play nice now because, that's the the only way I can infil this "kindler and gentler" generation.

Did you go outside and play today?

Old 15 August 2004, 17:23
magoo41_59
Visitor

Re: You are in your own world!

Quote:
Originally posted by Guy
Maybe you should "cut back" some.

A "crate" and a "kid" does not mix too well around these parts of the world. Especially among us "FAGs and FOGs" in this community. :D

Don't take XBOX or PS2, to serious either...it ain't real life.

ACE is a grown man, that probably has more time serving his country, than you have on this earth. Hell, he probably has more time in the air, than you have with your feet without shoes on.

I have to play nice now because, that's the the only way I can infil this "kindler and gentler" generation.

Did you go outside and play today?
Whats wrong with a crate ?
And i didn't even mention a PS2.
and i don't care if ACE got 5 silver stars, that doesn't grant him any reason to talk bullshit about something that has nothing to do with the topic, he didn't evem PM me about it.
Old 15 August 2004, 17:41
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Quote:
Originally posted by magician
Mods, why does this thread still exist?
Just waiting for the extract bird. Then I'll move it to the pen for future reference....
Old 15 August 2004, 17:43
#AllLionsMatter

Re: You are in your own world!

Quote:
Whats wrong with a crate ?
We call them "cases" here! H2O maybe more suitable for you

Quote:
And i didn't even mention a PS2.
Well you didn't mention XBOX either.

Quote:
and i don't care if ACE got 5 silver stars, that doesn't grant him any reason to talk bullshit about something that has nothing to do with the topic, he didn't evem PM me about it.
Once upon a time, there was this young kid by the name of Guy, who proceeded to make a smartass remark to an older "real life operator".

Needless to say; the lesson was painful to say the least.

Can you spell or even comprehend...

R
E
S
P
E
C
T
!

Internet "machismo or heroism" causes NO pain or discomfort! You definitly will not get any cooperation in your endeavors from a board such as this!

I'm not asking for assistance on a project...you are.

Old 15 August 2004, 17:49

Deleted by Mod -- Wannabes need not participate in assclown bashing.

Last edited by SOTB; 15 August 2004 at 17:58.
Old 15 August 2004, 18:00
Marine

Magoo,
Understand, I offered to help before you started to act like a fucking child. That offer is rescinded. You refused to heed Huey's warning, and the advice of others who gave you more leeway than they often give to others. If you can't abide by a simple, easy rule and heed the advice of more mature members of this board, then you are PNG... piss off.
"This is how it is when the war machine rolls back and forth. You take your pleasure where you can and when you can, and let the circumstances be damned. For tomorrow you may be somewhere else." - Cass

"I understand all of the words you used, but I don't know what you just said." - Gen. Hagee speaking to the MEU S-3
Old 15 August 2004, 19:08
Sound off for equipment check!

Re: Re: You are in your own world!

Quote:
He didn't? How rude of him. He's usually such a gentleman...

Magoo, do you realize how egocentric your posts are? It's all about you, how right you are, how wrong we are, how we need to "grow up" because we don't see things from your point of view. You came into this house as a guest and want to rearrange all the furniture, so to speak.

Your Shin Fei is no good here.

You are like the leaning fence post looking out at the world...
We recognize you as tilted. You demand we staighten up and remove our "slanted" perspective of you.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bi ghwm t hē his frēond wrece, onne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgēowes
Old 15 August 2004, 19:33
#AllLionsMatter

Thumbs up With this taken care of Sir!

Quote:
Originally posted by VMI_Marine
Magoo,
Understand, I offered to help before you started to act like a fucking child. That offer is rescinded. You refused to heed Huey's warning, and the advice of others who gave you more leeway than they often give to others. If you can't abide by a simple, easy rule and heed the advice of more mature members of this board, then you are PNG... piss off.
I'll get ready to chase some more of these MFers! :D

Take care and stay safe!

Old 15 August 2004, 20:05
magoo41_59
Visitor

Quote:
Originally posted by VMI_Marine
Magoo,
Yes i know i've been childish.

But do you think moaning about a Yahoo name is mature ?

And if so, why ?

Our new posting rules