Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Weapons

Old 7 March 2010, 13:50

Anybody ever shoot BVAC .40S&W ammo its on sale from cheaperthandirt.com for 22 cents a round thinking about trying them out and found them on ammoseek.com thanks for that EATIII
Old 7 March 2010, 16:14
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwilliams View Post
Anybody ever shoot BVAC .40S&W ammo its on sale from cheaperthandirt.com for 22 cents a round thinking about trying them out and found them on ammoseek.com thanks for that EATIII
Your profile says you want to be a Green Beret. All really good Green Berets read and follow instructions so I suggest you get a head start on that and post your introduction as per the welcome email.

Then and only then will I begin to tell you about selling your 40SW and buying a .45
Old 7 March 2010, 19:06
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
Your profile says you want to be a Green Beret. All really good Green Berets read and follow instructions so I suggest you get a head start on that and post your introduction as per the welcome email.

Then and only then will I begin to tell you about selling your 40SW and buying a .45
LMFAO!!!!
Old 8 March 2010, 09:38
Confirmed User

Why would someone want to be a hat?
Old 12 March 2010, 17:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post

I apologize Fat Guy I have gone through and posted on the intro section and have read all of the instructions for posting
Old 8 April 2010, 14:04
Been There Done That

Botach Defense sent an e-mail out today advertising BTHP 77gr 5.56 for $18.00/50. Steel cases though.

have to be a member to get this price
Old 15 June 2010, 13:21
Clan Stiùbhard (Stuart)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubs View Post
Just to let everybody know, Palmetto State Armory (palmettostatearmory.com) has 55gr PMC Bronze for $350/case plus shipping. Not a bad deal at all for Bronze. Now that I've said that, leave me a case before you buy it all up.

Chubs.. Palmetto State Armory has some good prices. Today sale is Fiocchi .357 Magnum, Brass Cased (Reloadable) for $13.95 - 50 Round box... pretty good price. They are on Facebook now too.
Old 15 June 2010, 20:02
These ain't my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSwabbie View Post
Chubs.. Palmetto State Armory has some good prices. Today sale is Fiocchi .357 Magnum, Brass Cased (Reloadable) for $13.95 - 50 Round box... pretty good price. They are on Facebook now too.
I still haven't ordered anything from them. Have you dealt with them in the past? Good guys?

“It is who we are; It is what we do; And we're okay with that.”- LE Funeral Closing Remark
Old 15 June 2010, 20:46
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
I still haven't ordered anything from them. Have you dealt with them in the past? Good guys?
About 10 miles from my house, I'll try to stop in there this weekend and check it out.

WallyWorld white box 9mm is hard to beat, and they are starting to have it in stock fairly regular. .45 still sells out quick.
Old 15 June 2010, 23:27
Overseas Gunplumber

I have ordered PMAGS as well as ammo from Palmetto Armory. They are also a site sponsor over at M4carbine.net. Good guy for sure.

Quote:

I have been to some armorer courses.

Owner- Semper Paratus Arms, LLC
Old 18 June 2010, 13:35
These ain't my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqgunz View Post
I have ordered PMAGS as well as ammo from Palmetto Armory. They are also a site sponsor over at M4carbine.net. Good guy for sure.

Thanks for the heads up. Noticed PMC Bronze prices have dropped to $309/case. May have to make an order here shortly.

“It is who we are; It is what we do; And we're okay with that.”- LE Funeral Closing Remark
Old 18 June 2010, 16:16
Clan Stiùbhard (Stuart)..

Quote:
Sorry Chubs, no I havent.. not yet. They seem to have some awesome prices/sales though. I should get my orders quick.. they are 45 minutes away from me.
Old 21 June 2010, 12:28
Carl Spackler
Visitor

7.62X51/.308

Walmart $12 for 20 in SoCal.
Old 22 June 2010, 21:13
Overseas Gunplumber

What brand is it? I have been to two local Wally Worlds and I can't find it. Damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDSSDV View Post
Walmart $12 for 20 in SoCal.

Old 22 June 2010, 21:32
Carl Spackler
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqgunz View Post
What brand is it? I have been to two local Wally Worlds and I can't find it. Damn.
PMC
Old 8 July 2010, 18:21
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDSSDV View Post
PMC
The local Wal-Marts around here (West TN, western KY) have been stocking the same PMC 9mm ammo in boxes of 50 for (I want to say, but don't quote me) $17.99. I'd imagine the pricing is similar for the rest of the area. Only problem is that "two boxes of handgun ammo at a time" rule that they have (store policy, not law).

Runs through my CZ-75 and Browning Hi-Power just fine.
Old 8 July 2010, 19:01
Overseas Gunplumber

That's why I order via mail. It's cheaper and no limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasboer View Post
The local Wal-Marts around here (West TN, western KY) have been stocking the same PMC 9mm ammo in boxes of 50 for (I want to say, but don't quote me) $17.99. I'd imagine the pricing is similar for the rest of the area. Only problem is that "two boxes of handgun ammo at a time" rule that they have (store policy, not law).

Runs through my CZ-75 and Browning Hi-Power just fine.

Old 9 July 2010, 01:25
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwilliams View Post
I apologize Fat Guy I have gone through and posted on the intro section and have read all of the instructions for posting
OK, sorry for the delay, now let's talk about selling your sister's gun and buying a .45 for you to shoot....
Old 7 August 2010, 09:57
The Sagacious One

Has anyone bought any ammo from USAammo.com? They make re-manufactured ammo (used brass). Prices are not too bad. I thought I may give it a try......
Old 15 August 2010, 01:20
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Took a ride out to Palmetto Armory today, nice clean little shop, seemed like nice guys. They had a pretty good rifle, shotgun selection and a nice pistol inventory too.

Ive been seeing Winchester 100 round boxes of .45 at wally world fairly regularly now, hard to beat at $32. 9mm is even more common and about $24 for 100. Ive even been seeing .380 in stock at several places so they may be finally starting to catch up with demand.

Our new posting rules