Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 6 February 2009, 00:38
Baggage handler

I hate people - okay tourists - that stroll slowly down the sidewalk, taking up the whole sidewalk. It's even more irritating when the stop in the middle of the sidewalk. You might be on vacation, but I have somewhere to go - get out of my way!

People that talk during a theater performance. This isn't your living room; those actors are only six feet away and your yakking is distracting and rude to everyone.
Old 6 February 2009, 00:54
exorcist

How about moody spouses?

The only thing worse then losing a child in the service of our country is to lose that child to an ungrateful nation.

Still missing you...SGT Brandon J. Thomas 19thSFG(A)...you are always in my heart, buddy.
Old 6 February 2009, 01:08
Good Idea Fairy

-Liver
-Old Copenhagen
-The University of Alabama

Thats about it. I am a very happy and well adjusted person.
Old 6 February 2009, 01:27

I truly hate dips who send me hate emails telling me that I have no right to have the sig line I do in my emails as it is not sailing related and too political for 'his' danish tastes. Then start quoting the bible .. I told him to bite my a$$..
sig line below! now what is wrong with that... ?

Quote:
It's not about the boat it's sails or rigging. It's about the freedom.

http://www.slideshare.net/jacko91/th...y-credentials/

http://fisherhouse.org/

http://www.specialops.org/

"We are the guardians of a great faith. When we believe that freedom offers the best chance of peace and prosperity for all, and our desire for peace cannot be seperated from our believe in liberty." Harry S. Truman

“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
--Mark Twain
Old 6 February 2009, 01:37
War on Christmas veteran

not "hate"... that's a strong emotion I reserve for special people.

But things that irk me.

People who signal their lane change... after they're almost finished changing lanes.

People who slow down as they approach a yellow light, not to stop, but because they know they'll just make it across, totally inconsiderate of the traffic behind them that won't because they slowed down.

People who obliviously leave their shopping carts in the middle of the aisle so no one can pass. It's just like a road folks... pull over when you stop.

Blockbuster video calling a video rental you must return the next day after you rent it a "two day rental."

Lawyers and doctors who advertise on TV

The media

People who only get tough and confrontational when they know they're perfectly safe

religious people who have the nerve to mock other people's religions

People who honestly believe money and/or popularity makes someone a better person than someone else

LRSD rhymes with thirsty

"The only rational patriotism is loyalty to the nation all the time,
and loyalty to the government when it deserves it."

-- Mark Twain

"I intend to live forever, or die trying."
--Groucho Marx
Old 6 February 2009, 01:57
On the Extract Bird

I really despise:

-teenagers, especially teenage boys. They're all ten feet tall, bullet proof, and they know everything.
-people who, for some reason, work for the school board, but who've never taught one day in the classroom, telling me that children cannot be punished for misbehaving, and that if a kid misbehaves, it's somehow my fault. Note: Some day, I will leave the educational profession, at which point, I plan to have a very special conversation with a few of these people.
-hardcore liberals. They can be found infesting every school in America. Schools have gotten softer on students, and crime has gone up. Imagine that. When you create a bunch of self-centered, entitled little pricks, what do you expect to happen?
-televangelists. They give Christians a bad image.
-people who run red lights.
-cops who sit at said red lights, watch said people run the light, and do .... nothing. I mean REALLY run the light, such as when the intersecting traffic already has a green light, and some fool runs it anyway, nearly striking other vehicles. Meanwhile, Deputy Dog sits there and does nothing. They give the hard-working cops a bad reputation.
-people who get lost on the road, and then stop in the middle of the road to figure out where to go.
-thieves.
-corporate executives.
-the ROTC chick in Wal-Mart today who had a Ranger tab on her ACU's, sitting right above her big, fat ROTC patch, and a ranger scroll on her right shoulder. I don't know why that pissed me off. It's none of my business.
-the same chick, for thinking that I was checking her out.
-people who cut me off in traffic.
-people who cut me off in traffic, and then slow down.
-Restaurant servers who argue with me when I place my order. Yes, lady, I really do want that grilled chicken breast plain. No sauce. No tomato. Plain. Yes, I really do want a to-go box with it, because I'm only eating half of it. No, I do not care what you like to eat here, lady. No, I do not want dressing on my salad. In fact, skip the damn salad. Just give me the chicken and a to-go box. Yes, I want water. No lemon. Not coke. Not a margarita. Water.
-Nancy Pelosi. Her idea of compromise is everyone else doing what she says.
-everyone in Minnesota that actually voted for Al Franken. Who is stupid enough to vote for him?!
-Usama Bin Laden, all of his henchmen, and everyone who sympathizes with him.
-People who badmouth and belittle our military. If a man or a woman has been willing to serve their country, go overseas, and risk their lives for me and my country, then dammit, they deserve respect. I want to punch some of the empty-headed liberal nutbags that I work with, who somehow believe that the military is the epitome of evil.
-Jane Fonda. She's still a douche, and she'll be a douche until the day she dies.
-Fast food.
Old 6 February 2009, 04:21
Conquer Life.

LMAO....someone was bound to start it. This thread is awesome.

“Now from a distance I look back on what the Corps taught me: To think like men of action, and to act like men of thought! To live life with intensity, and a passion for excellence.” - Jim Mattis
Old 6 February 2009, 04:29
Confirmed User

I can't stand the idiots who complain about having to work while making over 6 figures!!!!! I don't understand it. It seems to me like they think they are entitled to making the money because they are special and all they have to do is sit around and look pretty!!!!!

Winston Churchill
Old 6 February 2009, 05:43
Anesthetized User

I hate:

People who are oblivious to others when at the grocery store. Cell phone in one hand glued to their ear and the other hand jammed up their ass. They stop in the middle of the fucking aisle and just sit there looking like a bag of freshly dumped shit.

I hate the shopping fuckers at Costco who just walk off and leave their cart in the middle of the aisle for everyone else to go around and stop and wait for them to move. So being the helpfull person that I am, I take their cart and move it about 6 aisles away.

I hate the lack of basic respect in our society.

Support SOCNET.
Old 6 February 2009, 07:38
Former Soldier

The New England Patriots

My girlfriend

The weird guy that is constantly staring at me in the gym...

Bank of America

And not being able to sleep!
Old 6 February 2009, 08:06
Authorized Personnel

-Anyone who abuses children/women/anyone who can't defend themselves
-Hypocrits
-Children who do not repsect their elders.
-Entitlement mentality
-Hard core Rap
-The fact that America does not have an offical lanuage
-Eboics
-PPl who think Dental hygene is optional
-Computer filters

America...a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots

Never trust a politician that starts with " I have always supported American’s 2nd Amendment rights but… "

I will not submit to your will. I will not be intimidated.

Last edited by 10thvet; 6 February 2009 at 08:08. Reason: added a few
Old 6 February 2009, 08:25
Authorized Personnel

My Ex-Wives, Mothers all five of them.
Old 6 February 2009, 09:31
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraseven View Post
Ya know what I hate?

People talking about coming on SOCNET and seeing a bunch of posts about people who tailgate deleted by the mods, when some else is up front speaking, like in a meeting or class.

I also hate people who tailgate so they can read my bumper stickers about how much I hate The ACLU, Affirmative Action, the left wing mainstream media, political correctness, religious fanatics of any faith, especially Islamo Fascists, immigrants who want to change our culture, marxist college professors and all other communists, bombastic talking heads, intellectual nerds, with no life experience, who take up space in "think tanks, La Raza, the Gay Rights movement and it's degenerate Gay Pride Parade, Barbara Boxer,Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Robert Wexler, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Keith Olberman, Rachel Madcow, Chappaquidick Teddy, Ramsey Clark, Gavin Newsome, Osama Bin Laden and his followers, Vladimir Putah, er Putin, Barbara Streisand, George Clooney, Sean Penn, Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Michael Moore, Robert "KKK" Byrd, Algore, John, "Hermann Munster," Kerry, Evo Morales, Daniel Ortega, enviromental wackos, who drive cars with internal combustion engines and live in wooden houses, warmed by gas and electricity.

And I hate people who don't use their turn signals before they swerve to clip the stinkin' rat bastards that sit on the side of the road at the intersection with a sign that reads: Disabled Veteran, yada yada yada... Need money!

And I REALLY hate people who constantly walk around, lookin at the ground with a frown on their face because they are pissed off at people who get on the interstate and automatically move to the middle to left lanes going the speed limit to get around people who slow down behind marked police cars that are driving 5-10 miles under the limit, having noticed the people who hit their brakes and slow down by 20mph on the interstate when they see a police car.

I can't stand people that don't understand that you really don't need to be able to hear their phone conversation about "Non-conformists"... who look like everyone else in their stupid group who wear their clothes 4 sizes too big ... from 10 feet away.

But I like spinach.

S7
Too funny dude.
Old 6 February 2009, 09:35
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post

6. Fags that think it is my obligation listen when they tell stories of their sex lives, JUST BECAUSE I told some of mine to someone else. No one cares/wants to hear about you humping hairy dude ass.....
Dude, what kind of fucking people are you hanging around,lol.
Old 6 February 2009, 09:40
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfa View Post
How about moody spouses?
Weird, that's my wife's pet peeve
Old 6 February 2009, 10:29
Aww F**K it

I hate hating stuff.

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4
Old 6 February 2009, 10:36
Confirmed User

I hate the fact that DISGUSTING fatbodies aren't slapped with a airline fuel surchargem but I have to pay for my extra kitbag.
Old 6 February 2009, 10:38
Confirmed User

I also hate the fact that I can't edit my threads when I make a stupid typo.

CS45
Old 6 February 2009, 10:53
Authorized Personnel

Human beings and lima beans.
Old 6 February 2009, 10:55
NKDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Ball2175 View Post
-Liver
-Old Copenhagen
-The University of Alabama
Roll Tide.