Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 6 February 2009, 16:32
NKDA

Trannies.
Old 6 February 2009, 17:24
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebean54 View Post
Did it happen to say "Challenge" under? Yea she probably thinks its fucking gay too. Some Battalion Commanders make it policy to wear it if your on the team.Cut her some slack.

I'll never forget a Tabbed SFC from 3/75 that was a cadre member at one of our satellite schools asked someone on the Ranger Challenge team if they wanted to challenge him. Same NCO had some cadidiot(2nd year guy) say that he was a Ranger because of said RC tab.b He said "That's funny, I don't FUCKING REMEMBER YOU FROM BATT!!!" and was about to rip his head off.

For the second part...were you?
No, it didn't say "Challenge". It just said "Ranger". For the second part, no, I wasn't checking her out bro. She was a twig-skinny blonde, and I'm not into blondes or skinny chicks. I dig a chicks with a bit of meat on their bones. *looks over his shoulder* Well, I mean, if I were single, I'd dig chicks with a bit of meat on their bones. I dig my wife.
Old 6 February 2009, 17:28
Chimpoltle ExtraOrdinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEStudent View Post
No, it didn't say "Challenge". It just said "Ranger". For the second part, no, I wasn't checking her out bro. She was a twig-skinny blonde, and I'm not into blondes or skinny chicks. I dig a chicks with a bit of meat on their bones. *looks over his shoulder* Well, I mean, if I were single, I'd dig chicks with a bit of meat on their bones. I dig my wife.
LMAO.. Good save! I said something almost identical and the woman saw it and tore my head off...
Old 6 February 2009, 17:29
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Five Romeo View Post
Young single military age men who talk tough about how "we" should kick ass overseas but are too chickenshit to enlist.

If you're old enough to serve, but won't, you don't get to say "we"... as in "we should bomb..." or "we should attack..."

Replace "we" with "those willing to do what I am not"
I'm in the process of enlisting now. :) I'm not technically young (I'm 32), but I'm not old, either.
Old 6 February 2009, 20:11
Authorized Personnel

I hate the fact that my Cobra was sold today. I'll miss that car.
Old 6 February 2009, 20:41
shiver me timbers

I am hating my new hip. I am on infection #2 and I think this time they may have to replace the hardware.
Old 7 February 2009, 01:36
Cat Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Pos View Post
Trannies.
You hate transmissions? Ohhhh ... trannies. OK.

Is there some kind of traumatic story behind that hate?

S7
Old 7 February 2009, 10:50
NKDA

SierraSeven-

haha...luckily not for me.

I am one of those guys that enjoys watching the MTV shows for their mind-less entertainment (and splendidly attractive young ladies), specifically the "Real World". This season on that show, there is a Tranny that has had surgery and the whole bit, who flirts/dances/hits on guys in bars, makes-out with them, and leaves with them...and doesn't feel that it is necessary to inform them that she is really a he. Which is complete bullshit.
Old 7 February 2009, 10:56
Been There Done That

People who smack their lips when they chew gum or talk with a mouth full of food.
Old 7 February 2009, 17:57
Psi Brr
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidA View Post
Now why would you care as long as you get yours?
I was talking about mine!
Old 7 February 2009, 20:53
Still Learning!

I'm thankful for the fact that I don't really have to hate anything, like waking up in the morning and my first concern is having to walk miles to bring half ass water to my family and then have to walk miles for wood in order to cook or other such nonsense.

But then again, I'm an American.

I should hate having to wait in traffic and having a waitress ask me if I want dressing with a chicken breast that probably comes drenched in it.

DUH????

If you want a plain chicken breast, go to the grocery store, pay half the price and broil the damn thing yourself!

YOU LIVE IN AMERICA, IF YOU GO TO A RESTAURANT WITH A WAIT STAFF, UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR JOB IS TO SELL YOU FOOD, NOT TRY TO GET YOU OUT IN A HURRY!!
Old 7 February 2009, 21:47
Get Down!

People who push my buttons politically or religiously just so they can claim I'm "pushing my beliefs" and violating their "freedom of expression" when I respond.

The temporary insanity plea (I'm convinced it's bullshit)

Modern art (A jar of piss with a crucifix is not "art"; a canvas painted blue is not creative and therefore, not art)

College guys who start more than half their stories with "I was banging this one chick and..."

Any guy who tells personal masturbation stories (hot girls are welcome to do so)

When my neighbor in college left his sweaty windpants and boxers hanging outside his door allowing the smell of his grundle waft down the hallway
Old 7 February 2009, 21:50
Authorized Personnel

People who get all wrapped up in stuff and can't let go of the little BS life chucks at you from time to time.
Old 7 February 2009, 22:20
NKDA

Well I was banging this one chick and realized that I hate it when I forget to wrap it up.
Old 8 February 2009, 00:30
Cat Herder

I hate it when I don't sort through the laundry thoroughly enough ... and one red sock gets in with the white socks ... one lousy red sock ... I like red socks, and I like white socks; what I hate is ... pink socks.

S7
Old 8 February 2009, 00:38
Authorized Personnel

Also, people who complain but don't have a solution.
Old 8 February 2009, 21:48
Nec Aspera Terrent

Things that I really dislike:

- Guys at the gym who sound like they are giving birth or constipated while working-out.

- The shitty pop music my gym blares over the sound system.

- Fat people who walk in the middle of the sidewalk.

- Asian people who walk incredibly slow and clog the sidewalks, oblivious to their surroundings.

- People who feel they are entitled to everything.

- Jehovahs Witnesses who try enter your house when you answer the door.

- Mormons who see you in the house, enter your property and tap on the windows. You have to brandish a baseball bat, chase away, and see them scatter like roaches.

- Religous people who tell you that you must be stupid to be Agnostic.

- Listening to people comment on how their religon is soo much better than all others.

- People who don't wear deodorant and really need it.

- Loud people.

- People who smack their lips while eating or chewing.

- People who don't say thank-you when you hold the door for them

- Hippies.

- Irresponsible, lazy people who blame all others for their failures in life.

- Slovenly people.

... Etc.

We are the middle children of history.
Born too late to explore the Earth,
born too early to explore space.

- Anonymous

"The foremost cartographers of the land have prepared this for you; it's a map of the area that you'll be traversing."

"It's blank."

"They'll be very grateful if you could just fill it in as you go along."
Old 8 February 2009, 22:13
Scotty's Mommy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
NOT TRY TO GET YOU OUT IN A HURRY!!
Actually, that is their purpose. Turnover is the lifeblood of most eating places. Unless you are at a $$$$ or $$$$$ type establishment they want you to eat and go so they can put somebody else at that table.

I hate cockroaches, rats and squirrels which are nothing more than rats with bushy tails and I hate pigeons which are nothing more than rats with feathers.

But mostly I hate cockraoches. I hate my husband's job sometimes but that's a whole other story. Ok and sometimes I hate my husband and his friends especially Tracy. I might not have really meant that part about Tracy but I do hate squirrels and cockroaches.
Old 8 February 2009, 22:29
Damned Injuneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fofo View Post
Things that I really dislike:

----break---

- Jehovahs Witnesses who try enter your house when you answer the door.

- Mormons who see you in the house, enter your property and tap on the windows. You have to brandish a baseball bat, chase away, and see them scatter like roaches.

----break---
Just answer the door buck naked. Trust me -- it shuts them right up and they go away quickly. After awhile, they quit coming anywhere near your property. Your on your own with the rest.

"Sweat saves Blood." -- Traditional Mountain Troops motto.

Old 8 February 2009, 22:37
Social Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEStudent View Post
Should have asked for a class number then.

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO

Our new posting rules