SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 12 June 2019, 12:58
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Welshan View Post
Shaving Profile ?
Homie profile.
Old 12 June 2019, 13:07
Make a desert and call it peace.

I'm gonna take a stab that he was/is some bosses "homeboy" and he's basically free from discipline. Protected fucks like this cause a majority of the issues that hit the news regarding Chicago PD.

I know it's shocking, but there's a lot of ethnic nepotism in CPD, and the south side districts are basically 3rd world shitholes in every way.

Black cops who still believe in human civilization tend to go work the West Side. The nice black neighborhood on the West Side is well protected, the nice black neighborhoods on the South Side are being wiped out. Pill Hill, Chatham are on the last stages of conversion into shitholdom. The Kenwood, University of Chicago area is holding on, mostly due to U of C having their own police force. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 12 June 2019, 14:11
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
I'm gonna take a stab that he was/is some bosses "homeboy" and he's basically free from discipline. Protected fucks like this cause a majority of the issues that hit the news regarding Chicago PD.

I know it's shocking, but there's a lot of ethnic nepotism in CPD, and the south side districts are basically 3rd world shitholes in every way.

Black cops who still believe in human civilization tend to go work the West Side. The nice black neighborhood on the West Side is well protected, the nice black neighborhoods on the South Side are being wiped out. Pill Hill, Chatham are on the last stages of conversion into shitholdom. The Kenwood, University of Chicago area is holding on, mostly due to U of C having their own police force. S/F....Ken M
What is the Blue Island area like?
Old 12 June 2019, 15:19

Blue Island is interesting to say the least, partly blue collar, with areas of low class, shitty section 8 housing near the tracks were as upper end has century old mansions that are completely yuppified, you have high end breweries across the street from mobile home parks. I actually enjoy some of the bars and restaurants, but am always armed in this area, some good music venues, punctuated by random gunshots. Urban America at its finest.
Old 12 June 2019, 16:03

^ Yeah, I agree with that. Blue Island is a discrete village from Chicago, on the southern border of the city. It's a burned out rust belt community, lot of empty manufacturing buildings, often with some half assed, 3rd world style business in the space. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 13 June 2019, 05:27
BTDT

Quote:
A Chicago police officer is now facing reckless homicide and DUI charges after he allegedly crashed his vehicle into a restaurant while racing at speeds of around 75 mph, killing a woman inside the business.

Terrance Finley, 24, was off-duty and had a blood alcohol level of .083 when he plowed into the side of Tony’s Philly Steak location early Sunday morning in the city’s Gresham neighborhood, prosecutors say.

Investigators told the station that Finley’s car was traveling around 75mph in a 30mph zone just before crashing into the restaurant.
Why does anyone *need* a vehicle that even does 75mph? Especially in a city? It seems to me that an invasive, yearlong, background check should be needed to purchase those vehicles? They should cost more too - maybe a "Speed Tax" stamp? It's only common sense that nowhere in the city proper, is there a 75mph speed zone - within city limits transportation can easily be accomplished with a single shot... I mean other types of vehicles, like Golf Carts. I mean, for god's sake, one mother died.

Then there is the alcohol - we should ban... oh wait, forget that one.
Old 1 July 2019, 01:36

So, this weekend, still with rain squalls, has 4K and 46W by Sunday night.

The propaganda machine is spewing their bullshit:
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ohy-story.html

Trying to fabricate some dude into a pillar of "da community." This guy in the story whom they're trying to lionize was discovered to have bags of heroin up his ass at the hospital while they were trying to save his life. That's not reported anywhere in the enemedia.

This is habitual propaganda from the enemedia. They did the same bullshit with some female scuzz a month ago, some fabricated story about how some woman, desperately protected her child with her body while being gunned down on the hard streets of Shitcago. The only thing they were accurate about is that she died. Actual video came out about the shooting, and the fucking political bosses are going after the whistleblower with a level of fury that borders on the biblical.

Everything you hear from the media is a lie, or in support of a lie. S/F...Ken M

Addendum: 3 "teens" were blasted on I-94 in Blue Island on Saturday, no further info. but likely gang related, taking their bullshit onto the interstates

- Robert E. Lee

Last edited by EchoFiveMike; 1 July 2019 at 01:48.
Old 5 August 2019, 23:29
Confirmed User

Chicago, if possible, has taken a turn for the worst. 7 people shot at a drive by into a crowded park.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...rzi-story.html

www.heyjackass.com has the total for the weekend at 8 killed/47 wounded.

Last weekend was just as bad.
Old 6 August 2019, 00:05
The atomic zit

I’ll hold my breath...
Old 6 August 2019, 05:54
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macka View Post
Chicago, if possible, has taken a turn for the worst. 7 people shot at a drive by into a crowded park.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...rzi-story.html

www.heyjackass.com has the total for the weekend at 8 killed/47 wounded.

Last weekend was just as bad.
Black lives don’t matter. At least that is the message you will get.....when it comes to the anti gun narrative.
Old 13 August 2019, 19:38

I've been neglecting this thread, the carnage has continued, but we have got some real drama. Carload of shitheads, stolen car, well outside the shitty, attempted home invasion, homeowner makes one savage good with a headshot, fleeing savages go to the police with their good friend, some how a chase develops back to the city(30+ miles away) foot chase, police K9, just the total package of drama.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ine-story.html

S/F....Ken M

- Robert E. Lee
Old 13 August 2019, 19:42

Oh man the subversion in that headline. Whew.
Old 13 August 2019, 20:12

Of course, now compare with something from a real news agency:

https://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/20...94-to-chicago/

Regardless, revel in the fact there's one fewer shithead in the world, and some yuppies SUV has got blood and brains all over it now after they let it get stolen, probably from a gas station or something. That's the "current thing", I see it a couple times per week. S/F....Ken M

- Robert E. Lee
Old 13 August 2019, 20:49

And completely unlike Chitcago and Crook county, this happened in Lake County, so they're charging the surviving shitheads with felony murder. I love good news.

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/201...mpted-burglary

S/F....Ken M

- Robert E. Lee
Old 13 August 2019, 21:36
Skandalon

Quote:
And completely unlike Chitcago and Crook county, this happened in Lake County, so they're charging the surviving shitheads with felony murder. I love good news.

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/201...mpted-burglary

S/F....Ken M
THIS is what works, but isn't used nearly enough because it isn't deemed to be politically correct. Get all the thugs that were involved and begin charging them with the homicide since they were principals to the crime. Those laws are on the books everywhere but are rarely ever used. Quit putting only the "shooter" in jail but put all involved in jail for long terms. No breaks and no pleas....
Old 13 August 2019, 22:13
Been There Done That

Quote:
I've been neglecting this thread, the carnage has continued, but we have got some real drama. Carload of shitheads, stolen car, well outside the shitty, attempted home invasion, homeowner makes one savage good with a headshot, fleeing savages go to the police with their good friend, some how a chase develops back to the city(30+ miles away) foot chase, police K9, just the total package of drama.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ine-story.html

S/F....Ken M
So the 5 Utes charged with murder should be on the streets before Christmas I ass-u-me.
Old 13 August 2019, 22:25

Probably not, this happened in Lake county, they brook no shit there, mostly because they want all the Crook county shitheads to stay in Crook county.

I think Lake county is going to make examples of these asshats. S/F....Ken M

- Robert E. Lee
Old 13 August 2019, 22:43
Been There Done That

Quote:
Probably not, this happened in Lake county, they brook no shit there, mostly because they want all the Crook county shitheads to stay in Crook county.

I think Lake county is going to make examples of these asshats. S/F....Ken M
I hope so. My younger sister lives in Hawthorn Woods and I always worry about Chitcago spreading to the burbs.
Old 13 August 2019, 23:20

Yeah, it's an increasing issue. The near suburbs are getting bad, especially along the expressways. Lincolnwood had some shitheads blasting each other in a gas station last week, and I still haven't seen it in the news. The PD's, FD's and local governments are complicit in covering up a heavy chunk of the fuckery so it never reaches the awareness of the average schnook.

I have a brother lives in Lake Zurich, lemme know if she needs a plumber S/F....Ken M

- Robert E. Lee
Old 14 August 2019, 09:34
Hard to Kill

The reporting in the original article was horrific....

A 75-year-old licensed concealed-carry gun owner shot and killed a 14-year-old Chicago boy when a group of teens appeared at his Lake County home early Tuesday morning, with the group then taking off in a high-speed chase that ended in Chicago when the stolen car they were driving ran out of gas, Lake County authorities said Tuesday.

Bad guy with evil gun kills a mere child for frequenting an affluent neighborhood.... For Fucks sake.

I just read another article where a guy was shot and his family was mad because their "child" was not directly attacking the dude that shot him. This continued lack of accountability imposed by the relentless need to victimize inner city residents is the reason nothing will ever change.

Our new posting rules