Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Areas of Expertise > Explosive Ordnance Disposal

Old 11 August 2017, 13:36

Questions about a fallen diver

Hello,

I recently came across this forum in a search engine search for information about my late uncle, who was a Lieutenant Commander stationed in Guam in the early 90s. He was involved in a diving accident in the Pacific Ocean near Guam that cost him his life in April of 1994. Upon my search, I noticed a thread where a user "bmf" was able to provide some information regarding the circumstances, etc. of his death. I would love to get a chance to ask that person, or anyone with information from that time, some questions. My family has been searching for unanswered questions for over two decades now.
Old 11 August 2017, 15:15
Holy Diver

JW likely still has good comms with BMF and should be along shortly.

It was somewhat before my time but thank you for your father's service and sacrifice. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Old 15 August 2017, 15:14

Thank you for that information. Hopefully they are able to get ahold of him/her sometime soon.

And I appreciate that, it does mean a lot to me and it would to my family as well.
Old 17 August 2017, 06:14
EOD Mod

Sorry I've been out. I am traveling for work right now. Buckeye, check your PM's.

Our new posting rules