Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 7 January 2018, 09:32
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Yeah, when did this become SOCNET only.com?

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 11 January 2018, 19:58
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Steven Seagal Accused of Rape

Seems there's some corroboration for this one.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cel...id=mailsignout

He's had a reputation as a douche with women for years.

"In Flanders fields the poppies blow
between the crosses, row on row...."
Old 11 January 2018, 20:02
Confirmed User

I guess even Steven Seagal thought he was above the law.

He has been openly accused of rape.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cele...Gs7?li=BBnbfcL
Old 11 January 2018, 20:19
Authorized Personnel

With his past history concerning this very subject, I can only imagine the amount of women that could come out of the woodwork concerning him.
Old 11 January 2018, 20:20
In Vino Veritas

While that episode may be true, that article does a whooooooole lot of leading the reader...
Old 11 January 2018, 20:23
Been There Done That

Why does this douche bag's activities deserve a separate thread?
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when I’m attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 11 January 2018, 21:17
FIDO

I was just talking with someone about this yesterday. I have it from someone with firsthand knowlage that this and other allegations are true.
Old 11 January 2018, 21:22
Time is a flat circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
Why does this douche bag's activities deserve a separate thread?
I say he shit is a little out box. Bill Cosby drugged women, but he never kidnapped and held a woman hostage in a hunting camp on the outskirts of New Orleans.

http://www.nola(dot)com/crime/index....ued_for_a.html

I can see this thread getting weird quick.

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO
Old 11 January 2018, 22:05
Confirmed User

I totaly bought Segal after he came out with Anderson Silva at a UFC match...and Dana White said at a press conference that Segal was taken seriously by fighters....that was until Joe Roegan busted him out once again. I thought there's no way he's a bad ass. Joe Rogan talked about it basically said Segal got backstage with Silva somehow and Silva would probably go along with it just for shits.
Old 11 January 2018, 22:49
killjoy

Segal has been a hasbeen. I heard he tried losing some weight to appear less squishy and took up talking like he thinks he's black, but still no dice of respect for the old creep.
Old 11 January 2018, 22:58

Although these guys are total sleazebags, I can't lie and say that if I was a highly recognized actor I wouldn't be fucking my dick raw in every hot young blonde/brunette/redhead that I could as often as I could. I don't even know why these guys had to use drugs. These retards are already 98% of the way to closing the deal with pretty much every girl they meet in that town by simple virtue of who they are. Even being mildly attractive will get you another 1.5% of the way there.
Old 11 January 2018, 23:01
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimo View Post
I have it from someone with firsthand knowlage that this and other allegations are true.
As do I...coincidentally she was involved with that same movie linked in Bob's post. He is infamous for being a douche.

I also met him as a guest at an aikido class. Came across as an Arrogant ass.

Runs like a girl.
Old 12 January 2018, 18:12
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Runs like a girl.
Yeah, but the windmilling motion of his arms really boost his speed.
Old 12 January 2018, 18:19
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
Yeah, but the windmilling motion of his arms really boost his speed.
and Sharon Stone...damn. She looked good back then. (IMO)
Old 12 January 2018, 18:36
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Although these guys are total sleazebags, I can't lie and say that if I was a highly recognized actor I wouldn't be fucking my dick raw in every hot young blonde/brunette/redhead that I could as often as I could. I don't even know why these guys had to use drugs. These retards are already 98% of the way to closing the deal with pretty much every girl they meet in that town by simple virtue of who they are. Even being mildly attractive will get you another 1.5% of the way there.
No kidding. After all - you can literally grab them by the pussy. I say that sarcastically, but POTUS was telling the truth. It was my experience as a young, studly Radio and Club DJ back in the days of Disco and English Faggot Music, that Chics fall all over famous guys. I was just locally famous - I can barely imagine what kind of poon I would have had if I were nationally famous.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when I’m attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 12 January 2018, 19:09
Confirmed User

^^^^LOL, the two times chics thought I was famous….

1. Hitting on a waitress to no avail at a local resturaunt/club, only to have her come up to me 20 minutes later with sparkles in her eyes, asking why I didn’t tell her that I was a ‘NY Ranger’ (as someone she asked told her I was). Had to play it cool and gave her a little ‘pro attitude’ as I didn’t think I could lie may around driving an 87 T-Bird and taking her to my little apartment…but wanting to leave her thinking ‘what could have been’ for dissin' me in the first place.

2. Me and two buddies boarding a flight from Louisville to NY (after the Derby) and being bumped up to first class . I was separated and sitting rows behind them as they kept looking back mocking me. Wasn’t long after that the stewardess (SOTB’s words) came back, (with sparkles in her eyes) asking if I wanted to sit with my buddies. Realizing her intent… I said “That’s OK, I sit next to them everyday” to which her eyes widened and asked “What team?”. I of course said “NEW YORK” and kept f’ing with her the entire flight just because I knew she wouldn’t normally give me the time of day.

So yeah, if you’re famous, you can probably grab ‘em by the pussy, and they won’t bat an eye.
Old 12 January 2018, 21:52
Been There Done That

I actually didn't finish the thought DD's post spun up. In his words, they really are 98% there. Add another 1.5% for looks and these guys still don't have the game (what we used to call charm) to get laid? They have to force their way into it? What a bunch of miserable fucks. I hope they all get ass pounded in jail.
Old 12 January 2018, 21:57
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look. Don'tTouch. View Post
Segal has been a hasbeen. I heard he tried losing some weight to appear less squishy and took up talking like he thinks he's black, but still no dice of respect for the old creep.
]
That photo explains so much...
Old 12 January 2018, 23:36
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakers View Post
That photo explains so much...
Didn't SNL do a bunch of Fat Seagal skits, back when SNL was funny?
(say late 90's maybe).
Old 13 January 2018, 02:03
Make a desert and call it peace.

Steven Seagal is...cockpuncher!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMByDfFMPcE

S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

Our new posting rules