Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 14 August 2017, 08:16
Confirmed User

Author of this thread is apparently perceived by the app 41% toxic, coincidentally the same registers for Silverbullet (41%), Donald Trump is at 40%. 1 point less!

Seriously though, who the hell made this BS. Is this some sort of a new PC-capable system that will immediately brand you as a TOXIC CRUSADER and advise all of your friends to IMMEDIATELY CEASE CONTACT WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL when you use a word the system doesn't like?
Old 14 August 2017, 16:34
Authorized Personnel

"F***ing retarded" got 99%.

"You're f***ing retarded" got 100%. Hmm, apparently I'm fairly toxic when I'm pissed off.
Old 14 August 2017, 16:47
Authorized Personnel

I hate you all. Now I'm stuck here, trying to ring the bell at 100%!

Anyway, "Hillary sucks" got me 98%, but "Master race" was only 34%.

I also wonder if this is an AI-type thing that learns from it's inputs...and we're severely skewing it's "baseline normal".

It'd be even funnier if it was tied into the rest of the Google system and in 3 days the Google Doodle is nothing but obscenities.

Last edited by Medic4070; 14 August 2017 at 16:48. Reason: Typo
Old Yesterday, 06:30
Confirmed User

IMO that's what the creators considered, that being users putting all sorts of expletives into the system to estabilish a baseline. It's being programmed live as we speak, by the obviously very tactful and well mannered Internet users There was a Hitler-loving sex robot AI created by Microsoft already...or should I say it was an innocent AI until it got transformed into its Nazi puta incarnation by nobody else but people who interacted with it.

I fear that given what's inside the Internet now any AI that learns from it would become something we definitely would not want to see. You think future apocalypse will be like in Terminator movies? Damn no, we will fight against rainbow-puking pedobear furry unicorns who fart anthrax and post their slashfiction about the war on 4chan.
Old Yesterday, 07:12
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul85 View Post
IMO that's what the creators considered, that being users putting all sorts of expletives into the system to estabilish a baseline. It's being programmed live as we speak, by the obviously very tactful and well mannered Internet users There was a Hitler-loving sex robot AI created by Microsoft already...or should I say it was an innocent AI until it got transformed into its Nazi puta incarnation by nobody else but people who interacted with it.

I fear that given what's inside the Internet now any AI that learns from it would become something we definitely would not want to see. You think future apocalypse will be like in Terminator movies? Damn no, we will fight against rainbow-puking pedobear furry unicorns who fart anthrax and post their slashfiction about the war on 4chan.
I think you're probably pretty correct, except that if it truly surveys the internet, the new AI-overlord will be transgender and post everything about their day on FB and Pinterest.
Old Yesterday, 08:20
Vivat Fraternitatis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul85 View Post
In a land of fools there is opportunity for the enlightened.

Our new posting rules