Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Naval Special Warfare > Navy SEALs

Old 20 March 2018, 08:48

Brandon Webb and ****** you are a POS and NSW will have nothing to do with you again. You put that ambush video out there with no thought of the families. That video should have only been played in Team Rooms and then only to save lives in the future. Hope you choke on that 30 pieces of silver.
Old 22 March 2018, 18:40
On the Extract Bird

Never really got the point of publicly releasing videos like this. I could have taken video of Daesh fighters breathing their last from some of their helmet cams (those fuckers at bashiq/nowarra loved those things. Every attack we found at least 1 or 2 with them). Or photos of me stepping on dead fighters (I never did as i felt it was disgusting to do so.) Etc etc. I personally feel once a person Is dead, their combatant status ends and the need for respect, and burial or proper responsibility on getting the body back to whatever force is a precedence. Maybe I'm a minority though.

But for me at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if your a terrorist or military personnel shit like this shouldn't be posted publicly. It serves absolutely no purpose but to dishonor the dead.and in tease suffering of the family and relatives. Now in private for training on what went wrong etc, I have no issue but social media posting this shit or linking it not only shows those who do it inability to show proper respect to the dead but in general a complete disregard to the family and friends.

Terrible
Old 13 April 2018, 22:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull View Post
I personally feel once a person Is dead, their combatant status ends and the need for respect, and burial or proper responsibility on getting the body back to whatever force is a precedence. Maybe I'm a minority though.
I am with you there. I can see how some people may let emotion get the better of them and they dont act accordingly, not that its OK.

Our new posting rules