SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 8 February 2018, 11:49
Sound off for equipment check!

From the Tuscaloosa newspaper in 1910. Everyone, including the dog, is studying the latest rule changes. Priorities, you know...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 701EFC70-0574-4125-B176-9165C74837CC.jpg (50.0 KB, 42 views)
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bi ghwm t hē his frēond wrece, onne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgēowes
Old 8 February 2018, 12:17
Been There Done That

Whether a school is 1 or 6 in recruiting class rankings is pretty much irrelevant in my opinion. I agree with bounceandburst on this one.
Old 8 February 2018, 13:38
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by havok88 View Post
Whether a school is 1 or 6 in recruiting class rankings is pretty much irrelevant in my opinion. I agree with bounceandburst on this one.
Agreed. My Horns came in 3rd, but I'm not expecting great things next season - just improvement over the last.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when Im attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister

Our new posting rules