Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 14 August 2015, 16:47
Been There Done That

ISIS Leader Raped American Hostage

If our President had one ounce of balls he would flatten every single ISIS position over the next two weeks. I'll never understand why we've let this go this far.

Rest in Peace, Kayla.

Quote:
ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi raped American hostage Kayla Mueller, the U.S. government told Mueller's family. ABC News reported the news on Friday, Mueller's birthday.

Mueller went missing in August 2013 in Syria. Some time later she was seized by ISIS and eventually given to Baghdadi, according to the U.S. A counterterrorism official told ABC that Baghdadi personally transferred Mueller to the home of ISIS official Abu Sayyaf. When Baghdadi would visit Sayyaf, he would rape Mueller, the official said.

ISIS officials say Mueller was killed in a coalition airstrike on the terrorist group in Syria in February, at age 26. Sayyaf was killed in a May 2015 raid by Delta Force in Syria. His wife, known as Umm Sayyaf, was captured.

The information about Mueller's rape was reportedly obtained from interrogating Umm Sayyaf and from debriefing Yezedi slave girls kept who were kept with Mueller.
LINK

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot
Old 14 August 2015, 17:40
Been There Done That

Nothing new, and nothing will be done.
Old 14 August 2015, 18:57
Confirmed User

I read a bio on Ms. Mueller awhile ago and I noted she had an extensive history of providing humanitarian services in dangerous areas. This was particularly notable for a young woman who was just 26 years old. With that being said she entered Syria on her own volition in August 2013. Given what was going on in Syria then and now, one must have known her life was going to have an ugly ending.
Old 14 August 2015, 19:31
Preparing to defend

Forest Gump summed it up the best. RIP wayward child
Old 14 August 2015, 20:44
Been There Done That

It's not like I'm failing to understand why a thug like Al Baghdadi would rejoice at the chance of raping someone, especially a white American woman, and it's not that I'm failing to understand why America hasn't done a fucking thing...

I'm just sick and tired of it.

Old 14 August 2015, 20:50
Confirmed User

Read the story earlier....ISIS members are just plain sick in the head.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."
Old 14 August 2015, 21:05
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedLoad View Post
It's not like I'm failing to understand why a thug like Al Baghdadi would rejoice at the chance of raping someone, especially a white American woman, and it's not that I'm failing to understand why America hasn't done a fucking thing...

I'm just sick and tired of it.
The Donald says "Take their oil." "That's my strategy!"

Seriously - I'm sick of it too, but I don't want to see another soldier lose their life or limbs to that shit hole.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when I’m attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 14 August 2015, 21:15
Preparing to defend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
The Donald says "Take their oil." "That's my strategy!"

Seriously - I'm sick of it too, but I don't want to see another soldier lose their life or limbs to that shit hole.
My strategy is, if you go to fricken war, especially with people like ISIS, go Ghenghis Khan on their ass. It happened once, and they have long memories.
Old 14 August 2015, 21:24
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdogonroad View Post
My strategy is, if you go to fricken war, especially with people like ISIS, go Ghenghis Khan on their ass. It happened once, and they have long memories.
Agreed! But when was the last time our politicians unleashed the dogs?
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when I’m attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 14 August 2015, 21:34
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
They won't...that's no secret. But we could rain down some serious pain on them from the sky.
Old 14 August 2015, 21:36
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdogonroad View Post
Yep...there is a reason as to why we still speak and learn of Genghis Khan today.
Old 14 August 2015, 21:43
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge View Post
They won't...that's no secret. But we could rain down some serious pain on them from the sky.
Based upon an interview I saw today, I think Trump would demand that pain. Jury for me is still out on whether or not he's full of shit. He said the right things: Take their oil to financially starve them. Keep it as compensation for our efforts. (He did not say, nor do I think he has a clue how/who to give it to. His cronies?)

We can only hope we get a CIC that understands how to fight and win.
Old 14 August 2015, 22:37
Been There Done That

Since one of the members here got sensitive about my comments, I'll post his question and my reply for all to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT
I am sending this as a private message since I don't think it is appropriate for the thread, but I have to ask you why did you reference the ISIS leader especially wanted to rape a WHITE American Woman? Were you inferring that other American Women such as Asian-American, Hispanic-American, or African-American would not likely have been raped by this guy?

From what I have gathered about these folks, they hate all Americans and don't make distinctions based upon race.

"It's not like I'm failing to understand why a thug like Al Baghdadi would rejoice at the chance of raping someone, especially a white American woman, and it's not that I'm failing to understand why America hasn't done a fucking thing...

I'm just sick and tired of it."
You should have posted your question on the open forum.

The reason being that those dudes have a real soft spot for white women and guys for that matter.

The way I've seen Arabs treat black people is text book racism. They call them monkeys and view them as lower life forms. That disdain shines through loud and clear anywhere in the world where Arabs control black people. As for the Latinas, Asian-American women and any other minority you can think of...they're simply not as exciting as a white chick. Just the way it works over there.

It's not in the least bit surprising that the Caliph himself would rape her as the prize possession while the other savages get to sexually abuse Yazidi girls.

Has nothing to do with racism on my part and everything with reality on the ground.

Last edited by MixedLoad; 14 August 2015 at 22:47.
Old 14 August 2015, 22:46
Been There Done That

Quote:
Immediately following 9/11.

What happened starting in mid 2002 and from there on is a different story, but the USMIL and SOF in particular was mostly unleashed until around 2009. Then things decidedly slowed down for the conventional forces and to a lesser degree for SOF.

Since 2009 the administration has increased and to a degree relied on kinetic strikes to take out HVT's.

We've killed tens of thousands of terrorists and their supporters since 10/07/2001.

Last edited by MixedLoad; 14 August 2015 at 22:53. Reason: Corrected the date for allied bombing
Old 14 August 2015, 22:47
Preparing to defend

From my observations, prior to the late unpleasantness, ML is spot on. If you've never been there and lived amongst them, you'll never understand. And to this day, I thank my lucky stars I got to spend some time with the "Legion". What a learning experience.
Old 14 August 2015, 23:47
Valhalla July 4, 2016 RIP Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT View Post
With that being said she entered Syria on her own volition in August 2013. Given what was going on in Syria then and now, one must have known her life was going to have an ugly ending.
My view is that when one walks into a lion's den one must expect what the lion has to offer.

In this case the young woman for humanitarian reasons that I applaud, she went to an area known for danger. Unfortunately she got what she bargained for.

But her humanitarian efforts plus her citizenship does not lift her to the level of having any more American young men killed in a Sneak/Peek/Kill.
Old 15 August 2015, 01:28
Confirmed User

How is this news? It's not like isis cares about the Geneva convention,or treatment of hostages. Anyone captured is fucked, in every sense of the term.
Old 15 August 2015, 07:08
Been There Done That

Wow Cass, I couldn't agree more.
The fact that she was ignorant of the world does not mean good mean should lose their lives.
Old 15 August 2015, 07:26
Authorized Personnel

Are any of us surprised this happened? Did we expect any better?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cass View Post
My view is that when one walks into a lion's den one must expect what the lion has to offer.

In this case the young woman for humanitarian reasons that I applaud, she went to an area known for danger. Unfortunately she got what she bargained for.

But her humanitarian efforts plus her citizenship does not lift her to the level of having any more American young men killed in a Sneak/Peek/Kill.
Great post.
Old 15 August 2015, 09:36
On the Extract Bird

If nothing else good comes of this maybe fewer people, especially women, will go to ISIS thinking they are a better way of life. Dying with STDs and asshole the size of meteor crater surely should be a deterrent (to men, women, donkeys and sheep).

Another related story on Miss Mueller had this in regards to how Muslims justify the raping of women:

"A recent issue of the English-language magazine published by the Islamic State described the taking of sex slaves as religiously justified. The article — titled “Slave girls or prostitutes?” — endorsed the practice, saying sex slaves are “lawful for the one who ends up possessing them even without pronouncement of divorce by their [non-Muslim] husbands.”

The article went on to cite accounts that the prophet Muhammad “took four slave-girls as concubines,” a purported religious basis for the practice."

What a wonderful religion of peace!

Our new posting rules