SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Post Exchange > SOCnet Legal Benefit Auction

Old 25 May 2016, 14:29
Confirmed User

SOCNET Fundraiser: 2 Range 15 Hollywood Premier Tickets

Silverbullet Approved.

2 Tickets to the Range 15 Cast & Crew Hollywood Premier

June 3rd/4th Midnight Showing(pre-party details to follow)

The Vista Theatre
4473 S. Sunset Dr.
Los Angeles, CA
United States

-----
The Range 15 Veteran made film has had two special early showings at Ft Bragg and Ft Hood with some great feedback:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss63UO...7wUuFDq9ZneCfg

It's short notice(only 1 week out), so an auction could be hard to run and you'll probably need to live in the Los Angeles area or have easy access to it for the date of the premier.

Anyone willing to make a respectable/fair donation directly to SOCNET to meet the Range 15 cast & crew for some laughs and write an "official SOCNET Range 15 movie review", post a donation $$ number and we will see you at the premier!

I'll be flying up for the premier to help look after the winners.

Colonel Flagg, psychopathic guest star of M.A.S.H.
Old 25 May 2016, 14:46
Authorized Personnel

I can't make it but how on earth did you score those tickets? I would give my ex-wife new husband's left nut to be there.

Good luck to those that bid...

Hey, the powerball drawing is tonight... So I'm saying there is a chance :) I may make it.

America...a country founded by geniuses but managed by idiots
Old 25 May 2016, 18:27
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thvet View Post
I can't make it but how on earth did you score those tickets? I would give my ex-wife new husband's left nut to be there.

Good luck to those that bid...

Hey, the powerball drawing is tonight... So I'm saying there is a chance :) I may make it.
I had literally just finished my SNCO course and was still buzzed from the end of course function when JT/Matt from Article 15 Skyped me.....the rest is a bit of a blur :)

Great bunch of guys at Article 15(Vince), same for the team at RangerUp(Nick, Jack, Tim) and the huge mashup of .MIL rockstars from pretty much everywhere.

While it wasn't the purpose of the set visit, the coincidental professional networking was off the charts.

I was coincidentally visiting the US during filming for some other stuff so I was able to be on set for a fair bit and share more than a few laughs.

It was really cool to play a tiny part in a big and very funny machine.

Colonel Flagg, psychopathic guest star of M.A.S.H.

Our new posting rules