SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Movies and TV

Old 6 April 2012, 07:41
Confirmed User

I started watching the first few episodes last night. Brings back a lot of memories from watching it on TV when I was a kid. The funny party is, once I actually started watching, I actually started remembering the episodes as well. Just watching a little bit seems to have brought it all back.

It also makes me think of Little Monsters and The Wizard.
Old 6 April 2012, 12:01
Confirmed User

I grew up the same way. Born in '74, one parent family, etc. There was an open field across the street with a wooded area, bike trails, and some large, old growth pine trees. Several versions of tree houses came and went in those trees. We could disappear for a day and call my mom when the street lights came on to say we were going to stay at a friends house. All that was needed was confirmation from said friends mom.

Murdering rapist pervert John Jubert ruined it all when one of his victims was found in a corn field few miles from my house. My mom wouldn't let us go anywhere after that.

Luckily I live in a neighborhood where most everyone knows each other and all get along pretty well. You have to drive pretty slow down my street when the weather is nice due to all the kids running around.

x5million on Winnie. Huge crush on that chick. Now that I know she's smart and still smoking hot, that crush just got re kindled.

Our new posting rules