SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Veterans Issues

Old 12 May 2019, 05:12
Moving Target

REE Medical DBQ

https://reemedical.com/about/

I just found out about the company last night and it sounds great!
Old 13 May 2019, 08:15
Been There Done That

Did you do any other background checks on this Company?
Old 13 May 2019, 08:29
Shakin' the bush Boss

FC13, you need to get a good VSO before you start randomly filing things. Lawyers move slowly because they get a big hunk of your back pay. VSO's have no dog in the fight and do what's best for you. The VA is quite aware of these pay for a DBQ as you go places.

Take a minute and sharpen your ax before you start cutting wood and it will save you a lot of unnecessary flogging away at the log. I promise your arms will get tired before the dormant log that is the VA will even notice you're chopping on it.
Old 13 May 2019, 13:44
Moving Target

I have a Vet buddy who is doing it and he had a friend do it and he won in just two months. He said you don't need a C&P exam also.
Old 13 May 2019, 15:58
Shakin' the bush Boss

Just remember, somebody told you Jandils was the shit too. Just sayin......
Old 13 May 2019, 16:06
Moving Target

I just spoke with REE Medical and found out they can only help get a increase in something that I am already rated service connected for but they won't get involved until my appeals are over.
Old 13 May 2019, 16:07
Shakin' the bush Boss

Man, I hope you get some resolution. Dealing with the VA is a stone cold soul crusher.
Old 13 May 2019, 16:08
Moving Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Just remember, somebody told you Jandils was the shit too. Just sayin......
Jandils got me 70%, I waisted 15 years with the DAV.
Old 13 May 2019, 16:39
Moving Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Man, I hope you get some resolution. Dealing with the VA is a stone cold soul crusher.
it has been punishing, more than once I have blown my top but since I'm older I have grown wiser and more patient. but sometimes I still lose it, lol.
Old 13 May 2019, 16:47
Never to old to learn

From their web site

Disclaimer: Results are not guaranteed and REE Medical makes no promises. REE Medical’s staff does not provide medical advice. Any information discussed such as, but not limited to; likely chance of an increase, estimated benefit amounts, potential new ratings prior to a doctor reviewing patient’s file, is solely based on past client generalizations and not specific to any one patient. The doctor has the right to reject and/or refuse to complete a Veteran’s DBQ if he/she feels the Veteran is not being truthful. The Veteran’s Administration is the only one that can make a determination, in regards to whether or not a Veteran will receive an increase in their service-connected disabilities. A refund of sorts will be offered (medical fees are non-refundable, in accordance with State governing medical board)
Old 22 July 2019, 11:49
Moving Target

Talked with my friend that used Ree Medical, he just got a increase from 50% PTSD to 100% PTSD in only about 3 months. I going to use them myself if my current claims don't get me 100%. BTW my friend did this from the Philippines. He makes the 3rd person to get a 100% I know this way.
Old 22 July 2019, 22:49
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxcolt13 View Post
Talked with my friend that used Ree Medical, he just got a increase from 50% PTSD to 100% PTSD in only about 3 months. I going to use them myself if my current claims don't get me 100%. BTW my friend did this from the Philippines. He makes the 3rd person to get a 100% I know this way.
Be careful, donít want you to pay a shit ton of money for an exam that COULD be insufficient. I donít know crap about Ree Medical, which is neither good nor bad...VA regulation state the PTSD exams have to be in person. A video exam is allowable if itís the VA doing the exam(or VA contracted) under certain circumstances. I can get the reference tomorrow.

America...a country founded by geniuses but managed by idiots
Old 22 July 2019, 23:11
Never to old to learn

Icon5

This is what I found

REE Medicalís staff does not provide medical advice. Any information discussed such as, but not limited to; likely chance of an increase, estimated benefit amounts, potential new ratings prior to a doctor reviewing patientís file, is solely based on past client generalizations and not specific to any one patient
Disclaimer: Results are not guaranteed and REE Medical makes no promises. REE Medicalís staff does not provide medical advice. Any information discussed such as, but not limited to; likely chance of an increase, estimated benefit amounts, potential new ratings prior to a doctor reviewing patientís file, is solely based on past client generalizations and not specific to any one patient. The doctor has the right to reject and/or refuse to complete a Veteranís DBQ if he/she feels the Veteran is not being truthful.

The Veteranís Administration is the only one that can make a determination, in regards to whether or not a Veteran will receive an increase in their service-connected disabilities.

A refund of sorts will be offered (medical fees are non-refundable, in accordance with State governing medical board).
Old 24 July 2019, 09:45
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thvet View Post
Be careful, donít want you to pay a shit ton of money for an exam that COULD be insufficient. I donít know crap about Ree Medical, which is neither good nor bad...VA regulation state the PTSD exams have to be in person. A video exam is allowable if itís the VA doing the exam(or VA contracted) under certain circumstances. I can get the reference tomorrow.
For those who are interested, the manual reference is III.IV.3.D.2C

Old 24 July 2019, 19:20
Been There Done That

O,
Thank you for providing the citation.
v/r
p
Old 25 July 2019, 21:04
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu King Lawyer View Post
O,
Thank you for providing the citation.
v/r
p
No problem. I should also add that the above reference does not include ACE exams but those are normally VA requested under limited circumstances

Our new posting rules