Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13 November 2016, 15:46
On the Extract Bird

ISIS & Pakistan

So since its been claimed, the Sufi bombing in pakistan was by Daesh. I said it here once before, since early 2015 they've been pushing into Pakistan. They have active units in quetta & the balochistan, s & n waziristan region.

After Raqqa mark my words, the next area will be the afgh/pak border (afgh your looking at khost,paktika,paktia mainly, Pakistan is quetta & s waziristan) and it will be next to impossible to get them out of those areas. I have friends in quetta, they are openly recruiting disenfranchised AQ, Taliban and other fighters into their ranks. The radicals are about to get worse, and with the fracturing of the Taliban groups, they will grow. I find it worrying that ISIS can make inroads so easy into quetta (where the shura council's happen) so easily. While we may have knocked down the AQ and Taliban in the border we've created the perfect storm for ISIS to take hold. While the Taliban like to act and say they are in control, youth jihadists are still flocking to the dieing movement (ISIS is duieing in land but not ideology)

What's your opinion/outlook

Last edited by RedBull; 13 November 2016 at 15:55.

Our new posting rules