SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Movies and TV

Old 5 February 2018, 21:54
Another pool cleaner

Finally saw the movie.

Stopped about halfway. I just could not stomach this stupid shit. Wish I could get my money back from Amazon.

God damn stupid movie.
Old 6 February 2018, 00:05
Policeman Officer

Good thing you didn't see it in the theater. I had to hold my breath until I passed out.
"The real problem was being able to stick it out, to sit in an office under the orders of a wee man in a dark gray suit and look out of the window and recall the bush country, the waving palms, the smell of sweat and cordite, the grunts of the men hauling jeeps over the river crossings, the copper-tasting fears just before the attack, and the wild, cruel joy of being alive afterward. To remember, and then go back to the ledgers and the commuter train, that was impossible. He knew he would eat his heart out if it ever came to that."

- "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth
Old 6 February 2018, 00:44
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massgrunt View Post
Good thing you didn't see it in the theater. I had to hold my breath until I passed out.
Damn. That's a bad movie.
Old 7 February 2018, 02:01
Psalm 91:2

They totally screwed the pooch on this one.

Flynnís wife was very involved in this movie so I had hopes of it being a mid-level type movie. Casting was terrible.

At least Kyle Mills is doing a good job continuing the series. When I was chatting with him in email he told me ďRest assured Iím writing my fingers off.Ē

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley

Our new posting rules