Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 15 July 2017, 11:28
Amatuer TerrorAstrologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Add another one to the list of pure coincidences. Not saying it's true but Jesus Christ it's like John McCain and the Clintons are in a contest to see who can "coincidence" more people into an early grave.....
How do you know he wasn't killed because he had dirt on POTUS? Or maybe Kanye?
"I am going to permit this thread to continue under the following conditions: 1. The original poster will cease posting like he is a skateboarder. 2. The original poster will use the search engine." -magician
Old 15 July 2017, 11:35
Been There Done That

#Bezak4Congress

http://crowdpac.com/c/bezak4congress

At least if they suicide me, my estate will go to veterans and it has a lot of guns.
Old 16 July 2017, 05:39
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glebo View Post
I think they (whom ever) need to also investigate Bill C.. Wasn't he supposed to be the "humanitarian savior" of Haiti after the earthquake??? How's Haiti doing BTW...oh, THE SAME.

I wonder where all that money went....

Oh, there's also that one little thing that a close inner circle Clinton got the mineral rights for Haiti...

This is all from a foggy memory, but I do recall reading this stuff. Late '90's, early 20"s....or so

I swear to God I'm not making this up...........

Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami

Quote:
According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.

According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8% – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.

“The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.
"Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”"

Just another fucking coincidence, guys. Go back to sleep now.
Attached Images
File Type: png Another Dead Clinton Enemy.PNG (463.1 KB, 302 views)
Old 16 July 2017, 05:49
Confirmed User

On that note: Someone needs to update the Clinton Bodycount Infographic.
Old 16 July 2017, 09:45
Amatuer TerrorAstrologist

Quote:
I swear to God I'm not making this up...........
http://yournewswire.com/
Other YourNewsWire headlines include:
"YouTube Censors Video of US Military Handing"
"CIA Director Admits Fooling Trump Over Syrian Chemical Weapons Story."
"Iran Warns of Zionist Conspiracy to Overthrow Syrian Government."
"Jim Carrey 'Framed' For Manslaughter After Exposing Illuminati On Live Television."
"Australia to Force Fluoride Water On Citizens After Deeming it 'Safe'"
"CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: 'We Blew up WTC7 On 9/11'"
"Chemtrails: Deadly Mysterious Trails In The Sky."
"I Was In The Illuminati I'm Going to Tell You Everything, Shocking Expose."
and my favorite... "Hollywood Insider: Bill Cosby was Framed by Elite to Stop Him Buying NBC."
"I am going to permit this thread to continue under the following conditions: 1. The original poster will cease posting like he is a skateboarder. 2. The original poster will use the search engine." -magician
Old 16 July 2017, 15:37
War on Christmas veteran

Of course, what all the conspiracy sites are omitting in their claim that a former Haitian official, who exposed the Clinton Foundation, committed suicide is any evidence or record that he ever exposed the Clinton Foundation.

yes, he was called to testify before a commission examining corruption... examining HIS corruption.
It seems he was about to be publicly disgraced.

But sure... go ahead and believe Hillary killed him.
this is the way conspiracies work.
You believe Hillary murdered someone... and what makes you believe is that you believe she murdered others... by the time all is said and done, you believe she's murdered countless people.

From the Miami Herald...
"During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program."

So what does the Clinton Foundation have to do with PetroCaribe and Venezuela?

LRSD rhymes with thirsty

"The only rational patriotism is loyalty to the nation all the time,
and loyalty to the government when it deserves it."

-- Mark Twain

"I intend to live forever, or die trying."
--Groucho Marx
Old 16 July 2017, 15:54
It is what it is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhawk View Post
How do you know he wasn't killed because he had dirt on POTUS? Or maybe Kanye?
There's an entire list of people that "committed suicide" that wanted to testify against Clinton. Strange coincidence...? Not sure about that myself, however for those that are "committing suicide" are they really committing suicide or is someone putting up some creative incentive for something to remain hidden? She's been sucked up into all kinds of dirty junk that has ever so conveniently, or at least by appearance, been crammed down the chute of the trash compactor and finely shredded. I've seen many coincidences but IMHO, I don't believe in "Clinton Coincidences".
So I have to agree here.
Old 16 July 2017, 17:19
Confirmed User

Publicly disgraced in Haiti means what? Corruption is like part of life there. It's like expecting some warlord in the Congo to commit Sudoku because he used child soldiers.

Man, I post that stuff because this is getting humorous and you guys start SERIOUSLY defending HRC. Being killed by the Clintons is like "part and parcel" with political life now. I'll have to tell my colleague from VZ that those people he knew that were critical of Chavez, which suddenly "disappeared" one day never to return probably were about to be publicly disgraced or something and there totally was no way there was this "conspiracy" to get rid of anti-govt agitators. Because, as we all know, Conspiracy Theories are just things that unstable schizophrenic nutjobs engage in. Nothing that normal shee-erhm, I mean, 'Citizens' should concern themselves with.
Old 16 July 2017, 17:26
Life is simple, not easy.

I don't have any idea if these lists are 100% accurate but they tell a story. Anyone that doesn't first question if the Clinton's were involved in the death of any connection to them isn't paying attention IMO.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1792.jpg (24.0 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1793.jpg (33.3 KB, 220 views)

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 16 July 2017, 17:38
Confirmed User

Gawd, Sigi. Don't you GET IT? All those things are ridiculous conjecture and no way establishes a pattern at all! Anyone who believes that stuff probably needs to be committed to a mental asylum. If the media says that there's nothing there ---- then there's nothing there! What, are you saying the media LIES to the American people? That there's this grand 'conspiracy' between ALL the media corporations to LIE for the Clintons and Democrat party?
Old 16 July 2017, 18:05
Been There Done That

Quote:
Being killed by the Clintons is like "part and parcel" with political life now.
Yup...blood in, blood out.
Old 16 July 2017, 21:35
pumpin gas and kickin ass

La Onde, Homes, La Onde......
Old 16 July 2017, 22:39
War on Christmas veteran

So when do we start talking about explosives in the World Trade Center, Obama being born in Kenya, the moon landing being faked, and pizza party being code for child sex ring?

LRSD rhymes with thirsty

"The only rational patriotism is loyalty to the nation all the time,
and loyalty to the government when it deserves it."

-- Mark Twain

"I intend to live forever, or die trying."
--Groucho Marx
Old 16 July 2017, 23:02
Confirmed User

As soon as we can talk about all those crazy conspiracies like the Gov listening to all our phone conversations or email traffic that only a lunatic fringe of basement dwellers would believe.

Oh wait......
Old 17 July 2017, 00:47
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
It's like expecting some warlord in the Congo to commit Sudoku because he used child soldiers.
I wasn't aware that math puzzles were a means to off yourself now. I personally don't understand the enjoyment of doing those math puzzles, but a way to commit suicide???

You mean seppuku
Old 17 July 2017, 03:34
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkBoneSkivies View Post
You mean seppuku
It's a joke....
Old 17 July 2017, 07:53
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Five Romeo View Post
So when do we start talking about explosives in the World Trade Center, Obama being born in Kenya, the moon landing being faked, and pizza party being code for child sex ring?
Who is we? You have a mouse in your pocket?

Yeah sure, the Clinton "death file" is all just a huge coincidence.....

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 17 July 2017, 08:15
Been There Done That

Wait.... you mean he wasn't born in Kenya?
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when I’m attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 17 July 2017, 08:16
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
Who is we? You have a mouse in your pocket?

Yeah sure, the Clinton "death file" is all just a huge coincidence.....
There you go again, talking down to vets.

So wait, what some are saying here is that 9/11 can't be a conspiracy because "someone" would talk and it's too large a conspiracy to even possibly be true.

But the Clintons had a hand in offing what, 47? more? private citizens and not once has anyone spoken up, nor has anyone been indicted, nor has there been any clear ties to the Clintons, conspiracies that would require hundreds of players in order to off these people in all manner of ways, make most of them look like suicides, or crash planes, or get into Federal buildings and kill people inside them, and on top of that, law enforcement, District Attorneys in all these different cities, states, municipalities, etc, all just turn a blind eye or are in on the conspiracy and complicit in the murders...and if people find that as incredulous as a 9/11 conspiracy they are just media whore simpletons who refuse to see the big picture?

Got it.
Old 17 July 2017, 08:32
Problem Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post

...Yeah sure, the Clinton "death file" is all just a huge coincidence...
Yeah, sure, the Clintons made John-John's plane crash in order to prevent him from running for the Senate against Hillary.

Some people are so blinded by hatred that they'll believe anything.

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules