SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 11 December 2017, 22:47
Been There Done That

This gives a whole new meaning to Buddy Fucker.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 11 December 2017, 23:05
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillRoy View Post
That title of the article is a wee bit misleading. Instead of "Pentagon will accept ... despite Trump's orders" it should say "Pentagon is forced to accept ... despite Trump's orders".

They can't say they just aren't going to comply with the court order. The orders are from two Federal District Court Judges and I think they are trying to get an appellate court to give them some relief while the issue is on appeal.

Barring that, it sounds like they are just going slow walk (I hope) any trannys trying to enlist until the thing plays out in the courts. The good thing is that the appeals courts including the USSC have generally been deferential on matters like this to the military in the past.
Please show me the organization chart that has judges in the chain of command.

The correct answer to those judges is "fuck you, make me!" S/F...Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith
Old 11 December 2017, 23:06
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
My faith in Mattis is becoming tested. That's for sure.
I never understood the infatuation with Mattis nor Kelly for that matter. I would not be surprised if we have a full blown J. Edgard and Clyde situation.

Better do the dip test young Private!!!

Last edited by Ted Dibiase; 11 December 2017 at 23:36.
Old 11 December 2017, 23:17

I'm not hip on Kelly. But Mattis's insight and musings on warfare evoke and highlight a man who understands the warrior mentality and the visceral, and sometimes utterly necessary, nature of the application of raw unmitigated violence. All of which should be familiar to men of a similar flavor.
Old 11 December 2017, 23:21
pumpin gas and kickin ass

How many men did you taste to figure that out?
Old 11 December 2017, 23:35

Har har. My internal thesaurus failed me.
Old 12 December 2017, 00:16
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by doitforjonny View Post
ZING!

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 12 December 2017, 00:30
Isiah 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by doitforjonny View Post
All of them

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

“A little science estranges one from God. A lot of science brings one back.” -Francis Bacon
Old 12 December 2017, 04:34
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
My internal thesaurus failed me.
Oh shit...

I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were silenced. I fear something terrible....it's as if DirtyDog couldn't think of a word. I fear something terrible may have just happened.
Old 12 December 2017, 07:51
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
it's as if DirtyDog couldn't think of a word. I fear something terrible may have just happened.
Cut him some slack, Marines are used to communicating via grunts, snorts, and growls, not paragraphs. He was already the Lily Munster of Marine literacy.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 12 December 2017, 07:56
Shakin' the bush Boss

Quote:
He was already the Lily Munster of Marine literacy.
That was random.

I prefer to think of him as our own SOCNET Hemingway. I regular dose of misery in my otherwise unicorn and rainbow day.
Old 12 December 2017, 08:47

I mean if you leave the barn door open, can you really be upset at the cow that wanders out?
Old 12 December 2017, 08:59
Been There Done That

Let's just see how many actually join the Military.
I bet that there will not be many that join.
Old 12 December 2017, 11:33
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
He was already the Lily Munster of Marine literacy.
HaHAHA! Between you guys, DevilDog and my dad... I'm never wanting for good snowflake-melting material for my wanker-ish high-school friends who somehow lost their way since 2008.
Old 12 December 2017, 11:49
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
Please show me the organization chart that has judges in the chain of command.

The correct answer to those judges is "fuck you, make me!" S/F...Ken M
Exactly what I was thinking. Not like the previous administration gave a rats furry little ass about the Constitution, or the law. Has about as much ass as getting held in contempt by Congress. Ask Eric Holder how bad that hurt him.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 12 December 2017, 12:17

So my obvious devils advocate is that the Congress was never motivated to impeach Obama though. Ever. It was all a big fucking show that the stupid sheep in America were duped in to believing was real over and over. Like a David Copperfield act. The circus act ringmastered by the MSM.

The (R)s are straight up controlled opposition. That's been proven over and over and over again. First with the immigration shit, then with the Obamacare fuckery, countless upon countless Obama administration fuckery (Fast N Furious, IRS Targeting, etc etc), and now all of a sudden they're "like totally for gay marriage, because civil rights n' sheeiiitt". The RINOs ARE Democrats. The only slight difference is where they want the huge amount of govt titty-sucking funds to go. The DemocRATS want them to go to tranny freaks and sowing racial discord and physically destroying the nuclear family unit. The RepubliCUNTS want them to go towards building their corporate crony friends hegemonic Blade Runner-esque dystopian nightmare via economic destruction of the middle class ---- which fits literally right into the hands of the Democrats. All at interest, which the population further picks up the tab for. Both the left and right lanes of this highway lead to the same destination.

You're never going to get anywhere playing by the rules now. Because there are no rules. Not for those in power. They've gamed the system where selective enforcement guarantees that the rules apply when they want them to, and they are ignored when they don't. There is no one on earth that can win that game. No matter how smart, clever, or saavy you are. You have to flip the chess board over and shoot your opponent in the face with a sawed-off. That's the only way you win. Alexander TG knew that. So did Caesar. So did every other notable figure who's ever went against the current hegemonic power of the day and won. You cannot win by playing the game created and refereed by your opponent. You have to change the rules. Physically. End rant.

Edit: And FWIW, there WILL be Trannys getting into combat arms MOSs simply so they CAN bitch, whine, and complain. It's their MO. Trannies are mentally ill attention whores who cannot stand to be part of a group. They have to stand out and be "fabulous" or some other rainbow freak that gets all the attention. Negative attention or not. So that the media can fawn and adore them and they can receive that sweet sweet dopamine hit their brain receives every time they read some "omg you're so brave" or "you're so courageous" comment from a stranger on social media. Mark my words ---- with the apathy of good men to just do their time and retire, the zeal of mentally ill SJW attention whores, and the willingness of shitlibs to use a liberal issue to further their career, we're going to see the freaks come out. I'm telling you. It's coming.

Last edited by DirtyDog0311; 12 December 2017 at 12:24.
Old 12 December 2017, 15:37
Clorox bearer for SOTB

When I read this shit, all I can think of is General Patton, clawing his way out of his grave, walking to the Pentagon, and slapping the shit out of everyone he meets there.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 12 December 2017, 15:39
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
This gives a whole new meaning to Buddy Fucker.
Only when spooning
Old 12 December 2017, 16:17
Confirmed User

Quote:
They have to stand out and be "fabulous" or some other rainbow freak that gets all the attention. Negative attention or not. So that the media can fawn and adore them and they can receive that sweet sweet dopamine hit their brain receives every time they read some "omg you're so brave" or "you're so courageous" comment from a stranger on social media.
http://fortune.com/2017/12/12/chamath-palihapitiya-facebook-society/

You are not the only one who has concerns with harnessing the power of narcissism. If I was a parent, I would be stressed the hell out with the idea of my school age kids on social media.

Back to the topic on hand: Someone earlier in the thread mentioned the fact that hormone therapy and associated meds make the individuals non-deployable, therefor rendering their identity claim moot. I believe one of two things are going to happen before the erosion of our armed forces stops.

1) This continues until we suffer a staggering defeat from a foreign power to the point of us being invaded.

Or

2) The “left” wins and as their history has shown, the useful idiots who were necessary for that victory are purged from society.

I’m hopeful for a miracle......but starting to lose faith.
Old 12 December 2017, 16:17

As long as we know what flavor of man everybody is...

Our new posting rules