Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 17 July 2017, 08:38
Amatuer TerrorAstrologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Man, I post that stuff because this is getting humorous and you guys start SERIOUSLY defending HRC.
Do you honestly think I give two shits about Hillary Clinton? The non-sequitors are exhausting, but I'm guessing that's part of your strategy.
"I am going to permit this thread to continue under the following conditions: 1. The original poster will cease posting like he is a skateboarder. 2. The original poster will use the search engine." -magician
Old 17 July 2017, 08:43
Life is simple, not easy.

The attachments I posted are admittedly flaky conspiracy "Alex Jones" type bs - I stated that in the my post "they tell a story." There is something there that the Clinton's (and others) are helping to hide. I could see 5-10% of what is there to be true, sure.

This is not just a huge coincidence. The Clinton's are a menace and they think they're above the law. That has been proven over and over.

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 17 July 2017, 09:09
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
The Clinton's are a menace and they think they're above the law. That has been proven over and over.
They don't think they are. They ARE above the law. I'd love to be proven otherwise, but don't see that happening anytime soon.

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 17 July 2017, 09:18
Confirmed User

Quote:
This is not just a huge coincidence. The Clinton's are a menace and they think they're above the law. That has been proven over and over.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You calm down there. Didn't you know that there is literally NO EVIDENCE at all that the Clinton's had those people killed? I mean, CLEARLY the only thing we can rationally conclude is that the Clintons are obviously the luckiest motherfuckers to EVER walk the face of the Earth. Period. How else can you explain that seemingly every time they are about to have some dirt dropped on them 'miraculously' their enemies wind up dead, and in some cases under the most ridiculous of circumstances?

In other cases of alternative explanations:

Old 17 July 2017, 10:08

Prison Planet will dedicate 30,000 words and 20 diagrams to explaining how that rabbit knew about Clinton Foundation child slave trafficking.
"I am going to permit this thread to continue under the following conditions: 1. The original poster will cease posting like he is a skateboarder. 2. The original poster will use the search engine." -magician
Old 17 July 2017, 11:26
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhawk View Post
Prison Planet will dedicate 30,000 words and 20 diagrams to explaining how that rabbit knew about Clinton Foundation child slave trafficking.
And now, the ballad of Mr. Rabbit:

Quote:
Mr. Rabbit was down on his luck, all his 24-carrot assets were now worthless due to bad speculative risk and central bank inflation at the hands of the Foxes currently residing at the hen-house. At the end of his rope, with 24 newborn babies to feed back in his burrow, along with the rest of his family -- his only recourse was to turn State Farm's evidence and testify that he was the contact and supplier for HRC's vast underground network of black-market rabbit feet that they constantly needed to keep their luck going.

It all started out simply enough. As head of procurement for the Clinton's most invaluable political asset, sheer dumb luck (often called "coincidence") acquired through sacrificial use of the talismans made from the feet of his species, Mr. Rabbit has had to do some really sick stuff to keep those items coming. At first he had serious spiritual reservations, but he was young and had a new brood of babies to keep fed and warm, so he compromised with his conscious and only chose those slower, older rabbits that would die soon anyway. And they needed to go anyway. To make room in the warren for new rabbits that could be more productive. Plus there was no way the demand for lucky rabbit's feet could ever last for long. Yes, Mr. Rabbit thought, this will be a good thing for small while when it lasts. He would save all those carrots he would be getting and use it to elevate his family and enable them to live forever without the danger of above-ground foraging in the clover fields above the burrow.

But the demand for feet kept coming. The orders never ceasing. The job never done. Soon he ran out of the older rabbits. He was very near the end of his supply when he had to think outside the box to find a solution. In desperation, he struck a deal with the wolves. He'd let them know when others would be out and most exposed in the clover fields farthest from the warren entrances. Once the wolves had their fill, he would harvest the feet leftover from their pack's kills. 4 feet for every one successful tip-off. Not a bad price, considering he'd used this deal to help eliminate the rabbits he deemed a threat to his growing power. Those rabbits having the largest and most luxurious burrows in the warren went first. Then the husbands of those beautiful lop-earred rabbits he had a secret fetish for. Oh yes, they would be his.

On and on it went, gaining more and more carrots and more rabbit wives to which he bred with and produced more babies with. Which, led to more carrots needing to be earned in order to support them. He was now fully aware of the downward spiral he was finding himself in. To keep up with demand he was forcing himself to now cull his older now-barren rabbit wives he had to make room for the new ones he could breed with. A part of his soul was black beyond all redemption. He would drink at all hours of the day, and have to pop pills of Valium in order to quiet his inner demons enough to sleep a few hours at night.

He thought the worst was over in 2008, that he could retire and live the rest of his life on his accumulated wealth. He wanted out of the game. But the 2016 election cycle came and the demands for feet came in such abundance that he even had to start sacrificing some of his precious children. The demand for luck in the human world was absolutely insatiable. He had heard there was some Frog somewhere that had the ability to counter his luck in such a way that it now took 20 pairs of feet to generate the luck previously possible with just a single foot. This was insane.

Mr. Rabbit decided that something had to change. He couldn't support the amount of feet they demanded of him. All the carrots in the world couldn't pay for what they wanted. How could they? The entire point was to gain enough carrots to provide a life of luxury for his children, now numbering in the hundreds, but now he was having to cull even his own family to keep the brokers in supply. That was definitely not part of the plan. This was something that even he could not live with.

Mr. Rabbit when to go see Mr. Mole to check on his accounts to see how many carrots he had acquired to see if he had enough to move his family to a new pasture and a new farm. Mr. Mole informed Mr. Rabbit that most of his carrot assets were wiped out recently in a Ponzi scheme invented by the Foxes at the Henhouse over at the other end of the Farm. Mr. Rabbit had been living on credit this whole time, but now that credit line was over and the Foxes were now going to come and evict the Rabbits from their warren and throw them out. Such a thing would mean the death of him and his family. The wolves would no longer honor a deal with the rabbits if they could simply have them all at once. It was almost as if the Foxes and the Wolves had worked this plan out together. Everyone knew the Foxes secretly coveted the now-vast and luxurious networks of burrows and tunnels at the Rabbit warren. Yes, Mr. Rabbit had no idea what was to become of him or his family. He had to act fast.

Mr. Rabbit sent a message to the Lord of the Farm, the Humans who lived at the nice house on top of the hill, surrounded by trees that he had evidence directly linking the Clintons to activities brokered between himself and the Foxes at the henhouse --- regarding the method and means to which he provided the luck to their political campaigns. Mr. Rabbit had no doubt that such a thing would result in his death at the hands of the humans for his activities, but at least it would also reveal the treacherous foxes and would prevent them from foreclosing on his warren and save his children. Yes, thought Mr. Rabbit, that would be enough to atone for his grave sins. A reply came telling Mr. Rabbit to be ready to meet one of the Human's representatives who would take him to a secure location to elicit his confession under oath.

The day came when Mr. Rabbit would go to testify. His instructions said to go to the small clearing and await further instructions. Mr. Rabbit could sense that all was going to be okay. He could smell the smoke that, most assuredly, was from the henhouse being burned already and all the treacherous foxes along with them. Good, he thought. Very good. Other than lightning strikes, only humans can create fire, and since there have been no thunderstorms, it had to be the humans pre-empting the Foxes and preventing them from escaping.

Mr. Rabbit made his way to the field in which he was to meet the representative, hiding himself under a low piece of shrubbery. It was then he saw what could only be the Human's representative, a gigantic eagle. Of course, he was frightened at first, for the Eagle was a known historical enemy of his people. Yet, he knew that his meeting was secret and that a rare sight as a random hungry eagle at this exact spot and at this exact time would be a coincidence of no small magnitude. The eagle swooped low and instructed Mr. Rabbit to come out of hiding and to perch himself on the nearby rock so that he could be transported to the meeting site. Mr. Rabbit dutifully complied. As the eagle swooped down to take Mr. Rabbit in it's massive talons, just before he reached his target Mr. Rabbits large and very sensitive ears heard the Eagle whisper something meant only for him:

The Clinton's send their regards.........

In a nano-second Mr. Rabbit knew he'd been double-crossed, but it was too late. The eagle plunged his massive talons into his back, tearing through his shoulder blade, ribcage, and piercing his spine --- rendering him paralyzed and incapable of moving even an inch in his own defense. Mr. Rabbit hung limply in the eagles claws as they rose to the sky, the life draining from him quickly. As he flew through the air, Mr. Rabbit dimly beheld the Humans' farmhouse, completely engulfed in flame. His last vision was that of a human woman, pointing at him and explaining to her child how he was being spirited to safety from the danger of the flames by this noble and majestic eagle. That final vision gave Mr. Rabbit the grim satisfaction that before he slipped into oblivious, perhaps he wasn't the dumbest animal on the farm any longer. The humans were much more capable of stupidity than he ever was...........
There ya go. Almost 1500 words to give you the backstory on that friggin rabbit.
Old 17 July 2017, 11:32
Been There Done That

Just like Watership Down.
Old 17 July 2017, 11:45
Confirmed User

Quote:

I find this uproariously funny, LOLOL. Seriously, I can't stop laughing. Nice.
Old 17 July 2017, 12:27

Quote:
There ya go. Almost 1500 words to give you the backstory on that friggin rabbit.
I never lacked faith!
Old 17 July 2017, 16:30
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
How else can you explain that seemingly every time they are about to have some dirt dropped on them 'miraculously' their enemies wind up dead, and in some cases under the most ridiculous of circumstances?
Well apparently there is one enemy who had the guts to take on the Clinton machine and didn't end up dead - the current POTUS.

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 17 July 2017, 16:38
Authorized Personnel

I predict a terrible accident in DD's future.
Old 17 July 2017, 16:47
True Origin Not Known

At the VERY least

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
I predict a terrible accident in DD's future.
He should stay of out national parks.

Are you fucking serious? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all week...and I'm at a senior staff planning conference, so, the bar has been set pretty high. You should be proud. - Gavin
Old 17 July 2017, 17:40
Critical mass

Quote:
That is hilariously, ironically and sarcastically hitting the nail on the head. As others have posted, you should probably keep your friends close and your enemies closer. That was pure gold.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. -John Adams
Old 17 July 2017, 18:22
War on Christmas veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
Who is we? You have a mouse in your pocket?

Yeah sure, the Clinton "death file" is all just a huge coincidence.....
"We" is a reference to this board... a board where unsubstantiated wild conspiracy theories have, for years, been rightly mocked and dismissed.
Tejecting conspiracy theories, from anti-Republican 9/11 nonsense to anti-Democrat pizzagate absurdities, this board has been a beacon of reason

LRSD rhymes with thirsty

"The only rational patriotism is loyalty to the nation all the time,
and loyalty to the government when it deserves it."

-- Mark Twain

"I intend to live forever, or die trying."
--Groucho Marx
Old 17 July 2017, 20:15
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Raider View Post
He should stay of out national parks.
Wait till the FBI's HRT comes after him for having a AR that is 0.5" too short.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 17 July 2017, 20:22
Social Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Wait till the FBI's HRT comes after him for having a AR that is 0.5" too short.
They'd shoot and miss multi dimensional cross thread points

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO
Old 17 July 2017, 20:46
Confirmed User

Har, Har. Y'all got jokes..........

1 - It's .05", not .5".

2 - I'm getting the 12.7" barrel, NOT the 11.5"

3 - I don't have a dog, a wife with a baby in her arms, or a son at my place for the feds to shoot, or otherwise burn alive "with a tear gas canister", so knowing that --- their interest is probably waning considerably.

4 - It's this kind of egregious Blue Falcon behavior that can lead to possible misunderstandings between the lurking ATF board monitors (yes, I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!!!) and myself. Shame on you all.
Old 17 July 2017, 21:16
#AllLionsMatter

Question Susan Rice...

How did she amass her net worth being a career American public servant?

I'm just saying....

There is a limit to compassion.
Old 17 July 2017, 21:19
Anesthetized User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post

I'm just saying....
Guy, the one thing I have seen you consistently post over the years has been "follow the money".

Well, it's a lot more compact than the flaming sword, but it's not nearly as impressive. Just doesn't have that Wrath-of-the-Almighty edge to it. I mean, come on, how am I supposed to strike fear into the hearts of the wicked with this thing?

Support SOCNET.
Old 17 July 2017, 21:40
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
Corrupt business practices?
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules