SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 May 2018, 07:40
Been There Done That

Exclamation Indonesian church bombings!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/vi...a-video-report

Madness!! Prayers out for the safety of Christians in Indonesia. Long time ago had been to several churches there in Surabaya. Worried about some friends I have over there.

Such hate amongst some towards Christians. Hate wanting to kill and/ or silence shut down. Instead of just ignoring and brushing off, like I do say with some brands of Christianity, Scientology, some new age beliefs, etc. If another religion is not physically threatening me with harm, even though I may disagree with their beliefs or think they are crazy, what harm is there? Let them Worship and believe as they seems fit. Sometimes I have doubts about some of my beliefs to be honest, but one thing that solidifies my belief system is the hatred towards Christianity like no other religion. Solidifies the point that there is an evil wanting to shut down the truth, a spiritual battle being waged.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by leopardprey; 14 May 2018 at 08:00.

Our new posting rules