SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 1 January 2009, 21:07
Greenhat
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GackMan View Post
Hamas is no longer just a terrorist organization; they are now a real government.

But I don’t think the full impact of that has caught on with all of them yet. I think they didn't understand that as “the state”, they can't attack other states with impunity (especially states with big powerful militaries) and not get the shit bombed out of them.

When they were just a bunch of guys with masks sneaking about shooting the occasional 107 they could not be held accountable. Now, through the miracle of democracy, the whole of the state and population of Gaza is now bearing responsibility for the actions of Hamas.
Very, very good point. Government is, by definition, allowed to exist by the will of the people (even the worst government). So, whatever actions Hamas takes? Are with the approval (or at least, without the disapproval) of those who elected them.
Old 1 January 2009, 21:36
Confirmed User

i wouldnt give them that much credit. opening a few libraries and a hospital does not a gov't make. their disguise is thin.
Old 1 January 2009, 21:49
Administrator

I think you missed the point. Elections were held and they elected Hamas to represent them. Now they will be held accountable for the actions of the "government" that they elected.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 1 January 2009, 22:01
Greenhat
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
I think you missed the point. Elections were held and they elected Hamas to represent them. Now they will be held accountable for the actions of the "government" that they elected.
Yep.
Old 1 January 2009, 22:22

First off, I'm not the most articulate person at times. As of late, I have grown tired of saying the politically correct thing or speaking eloquently in order to not offend people. I like SOCNET because I can come here and find like-minded people that utilize common sense. However, I am disappointed with Vincent and anybody that agrees with him.

War is f*cking hell, plain and simple. You can't water it down or make it clean. There is only ONE way to win a war and that is to kill your enemy. Read that again: the only way to win a war is to f*cking kill your enemy. Anybody that disagrees is a pansy and if the responsibility of maintaining freedom and way of life was ever left to said pansy, we would be overrun in a short amount of time.

Death is a MF'er and one helluva rectifier. If they're dead, they can't protest. If they're dead, they can't shoot rockets. If they're dead, they can't have kids to fight your kids. If they're dead, they are no longer a problem.

I never understood where the disconnect was with hippies.

I hope that Israel kicks the daylights out of those animals and indiscriminately kills everything in the Gaza strip. Also, I hope that the world recognizes the problem these Muslims are causing and hunts them down to extinction. I don't give a shit if it's a hamster. If it's muslim, it needs to be shot.

Someone earlier asked if a distinction should be made between the moderates and militants. My answer is NO, kill them all. The moderates (actively or passively) support the militants and give them a nurturing environment.
Old 1 January 2009, 22:33
Clan Stiùbhard (Stuart)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdeth View Post
I always loved First Colt chapter M-16

For when the weapon refuseth to fire, the engineers put forth FM 3-22.9 and it was good.

1 Slappeth the magazine of non infinite destruction

2 Pull forth the charging handle of holy destiny

3 Observe the chamber of ultimate resolution

4 Release the charging handle of holy destiny

5 Tap the forward assist (sorry couldn't come up with a good one here)

6 Sqeezeth the trigger sayeth the Lord
Now thats some funny stuff!
Old 1 January 2009, 22:36
Clan Stiùbhard (Stuart)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
agreed, they're taking too long. however, olmert is apparently not of the 'hold back' camp, because of lebanon. barak is the retard right now, it seems, though that guy is a master strategist and may have a trick up his sleeve. time will tell. he does have a nickname, barakh, meaning he ran away,
Who they need is Bibi Netanyahu.. He is a no BS guy and is a hard liner against these nutjobs. I like him, he's a good man. As a plus ~ he was Israeli Special Operations. His brother was the one killed in the Entebe rescue.
Old 2 January 2009, 00:15
"We're all bad in someone's story...."

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTB View Post
I think I understand what you are stating, and I agree. I find it hilarious that the world gives such credit to the Arabs whining about the Palestinians' lot in life -- when not a single fucking Arab country is willing to take the fuckers in themselves....
I've been asking that question for years now. It ain't like the surrounding "Arabic" countries don't have land.....

Stay safe.
Old 2 January 2009, 01:24
Banned User

Quote:
Israel was foolish to ever give up the West Bank and Gaza. They need to now take these area's back, as the populations there have proven over and over that they view any "peace process" as a necessary stepping stone to Israel's eventual destruction.
The peace of "Saladin", in the form of Hudna-Hudaybiyya...
Old 2 January 2009, 01:32
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconValhalla View Post
First off, I'm not the most articulate person at times. As of late, I have grown tired of saying the politically correct thing or speaking eloquently in order to not offend people. I like SOCNET because I can come here and find like-minded people that utilize common sense. However, I am disappointed with Vincent and anybody that agrees with him.

War is f*cking hell, plain and simple. You can't water it down or make it clean. There is only ONE way to win a war and that is to kill your enemy. Read that again: the only way to win a war is to f*cking kill your enemy. Anybody that disagrees is a pansy and if the responsibility of maintaining freedom and way of life was ever left to said pansy, we would be overrun in a short amount of time.

Death is a MF'er and one helluva rectifier. If they're dead, they can't protest. If they're dead, they can't shoot rockets. If they're dead, they can't have kids to fight your kids. If they're dead, they are no longer a problem.

I never understood where the disconnect was with hippies.

I hope that Israel kicks the daylights out of those animals and indiscriminately kills everything in the Gaza strip. Also, I hope that the world recognizes the problem these Muslims are causing and hunts them down to extinction. I don't give a shit if it's a hamster. If it's muslim, it needs to be shot.

Someone earlier asked if a distinction should be made between the moderates and militants. My answer is NO, kill them all. The moderates (actively or passively) support the militants and give them a nurturing environment.
Great post.

Quote:
I don't give a shit if it's a hamster. If it's muslim, it needs to be shot.
And funny too, LOL....

"Let us return to old times and that will be progress." - Verdi
Old 2 January 2009, 02:11
Greenhat
Visitor

Quote:
There is only ONE way to win a war and that is to kill your enemy. Read that again: the only way to win a war is to f*cking kill your enemy. Anybody that disagrees is a pansy
I guess Alexander, Genghis Khan, MacArthur and Sun Tzu were all pansies.

Quote:
. Also, I hope that the world recognizes the problem these Muslims are causing and hunts them down to extinction. I don't give a shit if it's a hamster. If it's muslim, it needs to be shot.
There are 1.4 billion Muslims in the world. You want to make war on all of them? Change Muslim to Jew in your post and you sound like fucking Hitler.
Old 2 January 2009, 02:31
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSwabbie View Post
Who they need is Bibi Netanyahu.. He is a no BS guy and is a hard liner against these nutjobs. I like him, he's a good man. As a plus ~ he was Israeli Special Operations. His brother was the one killed in the Entebe rescue.
I agree. I also miss sharon, I wish he'd pop out of his coma.
Old 2 January 2009, 02:53
Confirmed User

We are gearing up for a pro hamas, anti Israel protest in downtown Dallas on Friday afternoon. I will let you know how it goes.
Old 2 January 2009, 02:59
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhat View Post
There are 1.4 billion Muslims in the world. You want to make war on all of them? Change Muslim to Jew in your post and you sound like fucking Hitler.
Change "Jew" to "Nazi" and who does he sound like then?
Old 2 January 2009, 03:02
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Wolf View Post
We are gearing up for a pro hamas, anti Israel protest in downtown Dallas on Friday afternoon. I will let you know how it goes.

Get your schwarma stand on one side of the street, and your kosher hot dogs on the other. And becasue it's Texas, tortilla stand on both sides.

Whoa, Mexican peacekeepers, I can't believe I just stumbled on to that.
Old 2 January 2009, 03:08
Dream Liver

Quote:
Originally Posted by agx View Post
Change "Jew" to "Nazi" and who does he sound like then?
I know I'm really slow today...a little help on this one???
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Old 2 January 2009, 03:13
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkspe119 View Post
I know I'm really slow today...a little help on this one???
Patton is my guess, what do I win?
Old 2 January 2009, 03:18
Dream Liver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdeth View Post
Patton is my guess, what do I win?
Roger, thanks I will now go and smash my head in a car door, I missread the post.
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Old 2 January 2009, 03:33
Life is simple, not easy.

Wow, you guys have proved something.

Nothing smart, mind you.

Fooking stupidity? YES.

Lets bomb the shit out of the them. It worked last time?

Sigh.....you guys need some commen sense. It's free ya know.
Old 2 January 2009, 05:12
Banned User

Quote:
Sigh.....you guys need some commen sense. It's free ya know.
It is, isn't it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvdRO...petjawa.mu.nu/

Our new posting rules