Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Veterans Issues

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8 June 2018, 13:02
ramzmedic's Avatar
ramzmedic ramzmedic is offline
I really don't care
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Hastings, MN
Posts: 1,631
Need assistance getting records

I am trying to get criminal records on 2 individuals. I prefer to go in to deep details in PM. The crime happened on a military base in 1991. One troop got time at Ft. Knox, the other, Leavenworth.

I've checked Army NCRC and they claim they have no record of it (total bullshit!).

Any help/advice on obtaining these records is greatly appreciated.

One last question: Is it legal for someone with NCIC acess to get a record and give to someone without access?
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Our new posting rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:33.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc. All Rights Reserved
SOCNET 1996-2018