SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Areas of Expertise > Technology and Communications

Old 28 August 2019, 10:45
Drawing my cutlass

Question PowerBI

Anyone using this doofer of a dashboard? Thoughts?

I refuse to participate.

The Oatmeal
Quote:
...it could be raining pu$$y and troops will complain and blame the leadership for not providing an equal ration of a$$holes

Billy L-Bach
Quote:
In Special Forces we had a saying: "Work hard in silence, let your success do the talking."

Tracy
Old 28 August 2019, 11:27
Authorized Personnel

My experience is limited, as I just haven't had the bandwidth to really play around in it yet. So far, I've found it useful for compiling and visualizing different data sets with a fair amount of ease. I know my use-case is a really light lift for PowerBI - but I'm using it to visualize different types of data against threat ratings.

Do you mind sharing your use-case? I can pass on any specific questions you have to smarter people than me.

Safety is binary - Security is emotional
Old 28 August 2019, 13:31
Drawing my cutlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
My experience is limited, as I just haven't had the bandwidth to really play around in it yet. So far, I've found it useful for compiling and visualizing different data sets with a fair amount of ease. I know my use-case is a really light lift for PowerBI - but I'm using it to visualize different types of data against threat ratings.

Do you mind sharing your use-case? I can pass on any specific questions you have to smarter people than me.
The data team I'm being farmed out to is going to use it for safety and operational decisions at flight training organizations.

I refuse to participate.

The Oatmeal
Quote:
...it could be raining pu$$y and troops will complain and blame the leadership for not providing an equal ration of a$$holes

Billy L-Bach
Quote:
In Special Forces we had a saying: "Work hard in silence, let your success do the talking."

Tracy

Our new posting rules