View Single Post
Old 23 May 2016, 14:06
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Back in 2013 I noticed, like a few others here, that Andy's posts were getting 'abnormal' and asked him if everything was okay. His response:
Quote:
Dude,

All is good. I hope no one is taking anything I write too seriously. Its just the internet.

Cool to hear about your dog. I'm going to have to get another dog within the next year....

Andy
To those that signed up and got their pee pees whacked quickly by Andy, remember his pm to me above. He was good at seperating the internet and real life. More than most. I also know he had a big heart off screen and is a hell of a person that would go way out of his way to help a brother in need.(Yes, he's past, but to all of us that remember him, he is still here.. All you have to do is go back and read here... As long as this site is around, so will be Andy, and his awesome humor.)

[SIZE="2"]If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops[/SIZE].
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"