SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #9921  
Old 2 August 2019, 01:07
hawkdrver's Avatar
hawkdrver hawkdrver is offline
Red Headed Stepchild
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: AK
Posts: 3,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTAUSRET View Post
Yeah, when I grow up I want to be just like hawkdrvr.
Ha ha, yeah I think you have that one backwards, boss.

Things I hate: typos
Reply With Quote
  #9922  
Old 2 August 2019, 13:07
schibbs schibbs is offline
been ***** **** that
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,514
Under Governor Evers, my truck registration fees jumped from $84 a year to $100. I use my truck a couple times a month for hauling wood. I hope the vehicles that pound these roads with heavy loads daily have the same increase. These roads just plain suck!
Reply With Quote
  #9923  
Old 2 August 2019, 14:59
1RiserSlip's Avatar
1RiserSlip 1RiserSlip is offline
Been There Done That
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Po Dunk, WV
Posts: 8,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkdrver View Post
Should have called you first, I don't get out much
Bwhahhhh. That's fucking funny.
__________________
RLTW
Reply With Quote
  #9924  
Old 2 August 2019, 15:06
1RiserSlip's Avatar
1RiserSlip 1RiserSlip is offline
Been There Done That
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Po Dunk, WV
Posts: 8,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by schibbs View Post
Under Governor Evers, my truck registration fees jumped from $84 a year to $100. I use my truck a couple times a month for hauling wood. I hope the vehicles that pound these roads with heavy loads daily have the same increase. These roads just plain suck!
Dude. Are you sure we dont live in the same state? I'm getting poly to check your IP brah...

Actually our roads are getting fixed a good deal. Gov. Justice (I know that sounds like a cop in Smoky & the Bandit - but that's his name) fired the state highway commissioner. Gave the new commissioner 2 fucking days to give him a list of every gd road that needed fixed by category and priority.

Then after he reviewed it put it in every paper statewide.

I see asphalt slinging everywhere now.
__________________
RLTW
Reply With Quote
  #9925  
Old 2 August 2019, 15:10
Gsniper Gsniper is offline
Shakin' the bush Boss
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,933
Quote:
(I know that sounds like a cop in Smoky & the Bandit - but that's his name)
"There is no way you're the fruit of my loins"
Reply With Quote
  #9926  
Old 2 August 2019, 15:12
schibbs schibbs is offline
been ***** **** that
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
Dude. Are you sure we dont live in the same state? I'm getting poly to check your IP brah...

Actually our roads are getting fixed a good deal. Gov. Justice (I know that sounds like a cop in Smoky & the Bandit - but that's his name) fired the state highway commissioner. Gave the new commissioner 2 fucking days to give him a list of every gd road that needed fixed by category and priority.

Then after he reviewed it put it in every paper statewide.

I see asphalt slinging everywhere now.
There have been a few nasty potholes that just got filled around here, I was tempted to fill a few yesterday cuz I had some leftover grout that was getting hot! The resurfacing here sucks, and a few years ago my windshield was blasted twice in one day. Time will tell, but I am a huge critic when it comes to roads and bridges...
Reply With Quote
  #9927  
Old 2 August 2019, 15:18
hawkdrver's Avatar
hawkdrver hawkdrver is offline
Red Headed Stepchild
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: AK
Posts: 3,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
"There is no way you're the fruit of my loins"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnNSy6CqTcU
Reply With Quote
  #9928  
Old 2 August 2019, 15:30
1RiserSlip's Avatar
1RiserSlip 1RiserSlip is offline
Been There Done That
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Po Dunk, WV
Posts: 8,664
Yeah...I like ole Gov Justice though. Ran as a Dem. Won. Switched over to the Rep party 4 months later. Owns the Greenbrier. Got more money than Davy Crockett.

Has brought 3 different NFL teams practice camps here. The National/International Scouting Center here. The Greenbrier has a couple major Golf tournaments there.

Hes doing quite well for himself.
__________________
RLTW
Reply With Quote
  #9929  
Old 2 August 2019, 15:31
Gsniper Gsniper is offline
Shakin' the bush Boss
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,933
Capitalist! Burn the witch.
Reply With Quote
  #9930  
Old 2 August 2019, 15:48
GPC's Avatar
GPC GPC is offline
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: LFOD
Posts: 7,436
This whole do something disgusting challenge shit. Jesus, got someone pissing on food at Wal-Mart FFS. Or the jackasses that lick ice cream and put it back.

How about a help an elder or volunteer at an animal shelter challenge?


Or buy the GPC ammo challenge?
__________________
Steel Rain Brings The Pain!
Reply With Quote
  #9931  
Old 2 August 2019, 16:37
1RiserSlip's Avatar
1RiserSlip 1RiserSlip is offline
Been There Done That
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Po Dunk, WV
Posts: 8,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
This whole do something disgusting challenge shit. Jesus, got someone pissing on food at Wal-Mart FFS. Or the jackasses that lick ice cream and put it back.

How about a help an elder or volunteer at an animal shelter challenge?


Or buy the GPC ammo challenge?
Walmart has turned into the TSA here. I've been going more local or to Rural King.

Piss on their taters. It was disgusting though.
__________________
RLTW
Reply With Quote
  #9932  
Old 2 August 2019, 18:50
Whitebean54's Avatar
Whitebean54 Whitebean54 is offline
Road Scum
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Road
Posts: 3,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by schibbs View Post
There have been a few nasty potholes that just got filled around here, I was tempted to fill a few yesterday cuz I had some leftover grout that was getting hot! The resurfacing here sucks, and a few years ago my windshield was blasted twice in one day. Time will tell, but I am a huge critic when it comes to roads and bridges...
Paint dicks around them..... the county will have to fix them
__________________
"Somewhere, theres a skeleton, a book sack and a log with a fat girls signature " Jumpcut

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO
Reply With Quote
  #9933  
Old 2 August 2019, 19:33
schibbs schibbs is offline
been ***** **** that
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebean54 View Post
Paint dicks around them..... the county will have to fix them
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
Reply With Quote
  #9934  
Old 2 August 2019, 19:39
Gsniper Gsniper is offline
Shakin' the bush Boss
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,933
Assigning gender to potholes! NOT COOL!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9935  
Old 2 August 2019, 19:56
hawkdrver's Avatar
hawkdrver hawkdrver is offline
Red Headed Stepchild
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: AK
Posts: 3,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebean54 View Post
Paint dicks around them..... the county will have to fix them
OK thatís funny.
Reply With Quote
  #9936  
Old 2 August 2019, 20:03
Stretch Stretch is offline
The atomic zit
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Capital of the Old North State
Posts: 4,697
A properly painted crude vagina would get more attention. Only problem is dudes would hit them on purpose... :D
Reply With Quote
  #9937  
Old 2 August 2019, 20:20
wildman43's Avatar
wildman43 wildman43 is offline
Never to old to learn
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: California
Posts: 3,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkdrver View Post
OK thatís funny.
Had one on my street OK it was in front of my house, make that between the Nabors an my house.

KRYLON FLUORESCENT BOLD FOR HIGHWAY VISIBILITY Just about got caught doing it. painted a 6 inch circle around the pot hole a couple of arrows pointing at it. I take the 5th on what else I did.
Reply With Quote
  #9938  
Old 2 August 2019, 22:09
KimberChick's Avatar
KimberChick KimberChick is offline
Back on The Farm
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkdrver View Post
OK thatís funny.
I am going to make a dick template for my road this week. There is so much fucking washboarding now, I could wash my damn clothes. It's retarded. PSA: Don't live on a private dirt road that other fuckers have to pay into to keep it up. Especially when one of the bitches runs a damn hunter/jumper training facility and all the soccer moms and their crotch goblins are ripping up and down the damn road (because they are ALWAYS late for lessons, of course!) and tearing it up. I am beyond disgusted. I need to hit the damn lottery.
__________________
"I heard you've been talking shit, you tab-less bitch." - KS11

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. Mattis

"Definition of insanity: Letting the government dictate what the Amendment designed to control the government - means." - Polypro

"The rules only apply when something is going wrong." -Me

"When are you gonna come down?
When are you going to land?
I should have stayed on the farm
I should have listened to my old man" Elton John
Reply With Quote
  #9939  
Old 2 August 2019, 22:11
Gsniper Gsniper is offline
Shakin' the bush Boss
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,933
I am going to make a dick template for my road this week.

I volunteer Mingo for a template.
Reply With Quote
  #9940  
Old 2 August 2019, 22:14
litepath's Avatar
litepath litepath is offline
I reckon so. . .
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ga.
Posts: 4,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberChick View Post
I need to hit the damn lottery.
Lottery odds are 292 mil :1.

Coconut hitting you on your head is 250 Mil:1
__________________
If thereís a chain of argument, every link in the chain must work (including the premise)ónot just most of them. Carl Sagan, The Baloney Detection Kit.

*Victims* Hate Winners.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Our new posting rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Socnet.com All Rights Reserved
© SOCNET 1996-2020