SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 17 October 2019, 19:35
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Korean War Army Vet and retired cop - just like when the young Red Guards went after the older soldiers who fought with honor against the Japanese and fought in the revolution.
All those Iron Crosses from WW1 awarded to Jews didn't sway the Nazis...

If you are a veteran and/or ex LE and think that the current crop of .mil and LE would not come for you if ordered to do so... Bonus Army.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 17 October 2019, 20:24
Been There Done That

Yep...
Old 17 October 2019, 21:41
Confirmed User

Quote:
Neither of those two will ever happen.

The female law professor from Norte Dame - a real possibility and one that will set the liberal off like never before.
Amy Coney Barrett. He should have gone with her over Kavanaugh IMO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Coney_Barrett
Old 17 October 2019, 23:28
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macka View Post
Amy Coney Barrett. He should have gone with her over Kavanaugh IMO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Coney_Barrett
Why? They got Kavanaugh over the finish line, and Barrett can be used to replace RBG when that old commie kicks it...and any made up "gang rape" accusations will be laughable.
Old 18 October 2019, 00:39
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ5326 View Post
Why? They got Kavanaugh over the finish line, and Barrett can be used to replace RBG when that old commie kicks it...and any made up "gang rape" accusations will be laughable.
Don’t get me wrong. I like Kavanaugh. I just think she is just as good, if not better. she had just been through confirmation and being a female makes her mostly impervious to the inevitable sex allegations.

We had an opening at the time. At that moment no knew when RBG will go. She’s still hanging on now.
Old 18 October 2019, 05:44
BTDT

We'll see how good the sitting USSC conservatives are, on Dec 2nd. If RGB croaks, I'd love to see Andrew Napolitano.
Old 18 October 2019, 07:34
Administrator

Napolitano has turned into a never Trump kook.
Old 18 October 2019, 07:58
Freelancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post
Yep, there are better choices IMO.
Old 18 October 2019, 09:24
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
I'd love to see Andrew Napolitano.

Hell. No.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 19 October 2019, 09:02
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Hell. No.
Damn, he must have changed since the Obama/NSA shit. Oh well, disregard.
Old 19 October 2019, 12:31

Yeah that's interesting. I like(d) him, but I cut the cable cord in the latter days of the Hussein Regime, so I haven't watched any of his monologues or opinions. Has he gone full 'tard or something? Really curious.
Old 25 October 2019, 06:47
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
Saturday, Nov *2nd* - Washington, DC:

2nd Amendment Rally

http://www.2ndamendmentrally.com/

If every 2A supporter within a reasonable driving distance (2 Hours or less?) attends - it will shut down DC.

Spread the word.
Bumping.

Also, another 2A case out of Illinois is in the process of being considered by the USSC. Deals with reciprocity. IL (and the other 49) accepts any state's driver's license...yet they only honor CPL's from 5 states.
Old 27 October 2019, 12:52
Been There Done That

Reading about several cases over the last few years in New York and NJ where Veterans were arrested and charged with felonies for having high capacity magazines. Any cop who follows these orders and arrest someone for having a high capacity magazine- well you are a traitor. You are more of a threat to our freedom than anyone in ISIS. The laws would be worthless ink on paper if you did not enforce these Anti-2A laws.

And if you are a LE Officer in a state than bans high capacity magazines yet you continue to carry yourself - you have showed that you are an enemy of the citizenry and have ascribed to the “all animals are equal but some animals are more equal” narrative, showing you are a man with no virtue or honor.
Old 27 October 2019, 13:26
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Quote:
Reading about several cases over the last few years in New York and NJ where Veterans were arrested and charged with felonies for having high capacity magazines. Any cop who follows these orders and arrest someone for having a high capacity magazine- well you are a traitor. You are more of a threat to our freedom than anyone in ISIS. The laws would be worthless ink on paper if you did not enforce these Anti-2A laws.

And if you are a LE Officer in a state than bans high capacity magazines yet you continue to carry yourself - you have showed that you are an enemy of the citizenry and have ascribed to the “all animals are equal but some animals are more equal” narrative, showing you are a man with no virtue or honor.
...and if you are a citizen who votes the politicians into office who propose and pass these anti 2A laws, you too are a traitor.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 28 October 2019, 10:53
BTDT

Changed my sig. Supposedly, some insider info is coming out, that the President is no longer advocating/considering/supporting any Red Flag legislation. Also, McConnell reportedly has said, they will not bring to a vote, anything the President doesn't support. Hopefully, being a PITA with calls and emails had some effect. I also think a MASSIVE turnout for the 2A Rally this Saturday - will help cement things. Maybe we can actually get some Pro 2A stuff passed, depending on if full control comes back after November.
Old 28 October 2019, 11:34
Been There Done That

Good. These Red Flag laws are worse, have more severe implications than even a ban on “assault rifles” or high capacity magazines.

I wish this administration would as well go on the offensive - push hard for 50 state reciprocity, hearing protection law removing restrictions on suppressors, ensuring no purchasing age restrictions on service member/veterans, etc.
Old 28 October 2019, 11:41
Freelancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
...and if you are a citizen who votes the politicians into office who propose and pass these anti 2A laws, you too are a traitor.
Yep.
Old 29 October 2019, 01:11
Confirmed User

Quote:

Kind of like these shitbags.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/california-undercover-agents-staking-out-nevada-gun-shows/

"When policemen break the law, then there isn't any law - just a fight for survival." - Billy Jack
Old 29 October 2019, 16:46
Been There Done That

This is making the rounds of social media today:

Four cops show up to confiscate a gun, AR pistol built on a lower, that was registered. These four cops are TRAITORS.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...&v=n6Lyeeq17fY
Old 29 October 2019, 17:07
Ghey floor sweeper

Quote:
Good. These Red Flag laws are worse, have more severe implications than even a ban on “assault rifles” or high capacity magazines.

I wish this administration would as well go on the offensive - push hard for 50 state reciprocity, hearing protection law removing restrictions on suppressors, ensuring no purchasing age restrictions on service member/veterans, etc.
Hopefully that's second term agenda stuff.

Our new posting rules